Thanks

What exactly is an auto loot bot?

I'm new to this entire hacking community with RoTMG and I'm just confused on what this is exactly. I mean, does it just pick up whatever items are dropped? How could this be of any use since people don't drop valuable shit? I am just completely confused by the entire concept of these bots. If anyone could clear this up for me that would be great Mainly @Botmaker since you are releasing these bots lately.
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    You select which items to snatch using Botmaker's current thing, put in emails for chars that have NEVER died, and you slect the server to boot them in. The bots only pickup the items you have selected. There is currently a 4 bot limit on the program.
    The ends justify the means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    These bots are clientless bots (which means you dont have to open a game, just a little app) that sit at specified coordinates on the server nexus of your choice and wait for people to drop items. If an item is dropped and is on your "loot list" it will almost instantly (under 500ms delay) loot that item.

You'd think that people wouldn't drop valuable items, but, with my bots im getting many tops a day as well as pots and old tops.
    Last edited by krazyshank; 06-09-2013 at 10:52 PM.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Yeah I decided to try it out since it seems to be a really popular thread and in like 20 minutes I got a scepter of skybolts so I'm not sure if that's considered "good" or not but I'm going to leave it on overnight on uswest and see what happens i suppose lol
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
    Yeah I decided to try it out since it seems to be a really popular thread and in like 20 minutes I got a scepter of skybolts so I'm not sure if that's considered "good" or not but I'm going to leave it on overnight on uswest and see what happens i suppose lol
    There's a lot of competition on USW becuase my bots and many others' are there, but hey, if you have a good connection then you might beat us!
    I have mine set to loot items like that because hey, other might want it (I plan on giving many items away) but they also make great pet food!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    There's a lot of competition on USW becuase my bots and many others' are there, but hey, if you have a good connection then you might beat us!
    I have mine set to loot items like that because hey, other might want it (I plan on giving many items away) but they also make great pet food!
    Well so far I only got 2 items out of like 10 attempts. But I'm also watching anime and such so yeah lol. But what's the second best server to go on anyways? I'm in eastern US so I have a higher ping to the USWest servers. Also, does the item loot have anything to really how fast you loot? Or just more inventory space?
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by WTFXD185 View Post
    Well so far I only got 2 items out of like 10 attempts. But I'm also watching anime and such so yeah lol. But what's the second best server to go on anyways? I'm in eastern US so I have a higher ping to the USWest servers. Also, does the item loot have anything to really how fast you loot? Or just more inventory space?
    I honestly couldn't tell you what servers are good, i'm not collecting any statistics. Certain accounts will just be randomly placed in servers as I maintain and cycle the accounts.
    Also loot as no priority, so looting an avenger staff would take the same amount of time as a GSorc.

Just try botting on servers closest to you, because that means lower ping, and the person with the lowest ping, wins.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    I honestly couldn't tell you what servers are good, i'm not collecting any statistics. Certain accounts will just be randomly placed in servers as I maintain and cycle the accounts.
    Also loot as no priority, so looting an avenger staff would take the same amount of time as a GSorc.

Just try botting on servers closest to you, because that means lower ping, and the person with the lowest ping, wins.
    Alright thanks for clearing it up for me ^.^ I was just curious as to WHY people would drop valuable things.
    Go big or go home

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    1) lazy bums cant trade with their mule so they drop it and pick it using their mule (they think trading is time consuming)
    2) accidentally dropping ...
    Last edited by rubannathan; 06-10-2013 at 04:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    /solved .