Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Muslims... They are all like and they are all Fags

Okay, so i read this book called Jeger – i krig med eliten ( Jeger in war with the elite) written by Thomas Rathsack ...
    but here is my point... When a navy seal soldier got hurt in combat.. and fell of the chopper due to the loadmaster not securing him.. so then the Muslims/jihads/taliban/70% of the muslims. They tourture him... some days later the us forces found him... they had cut the throat on him and draged him trough the streets naked.. and cut of his penis and shoved it in his mouth..

I mean like WHAT kind OF sick Fucking muslim would do that?!

Holy war... my ass ... when i become president .. THE muslims will be exterminated.. and Slaugtherd.. as they should have been...

Hitler choose the wrong people to hunt...

Fuck the muslims.... they should all die with theyr dick in their mouth...

---- FEEEL GOOD-----
    getting this shit out from my heart
    ----------------------
    Last edited by M4A1 Scooby; 06-16-2013 at 10:15 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Not all Muslims alike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by -Lame View Post
    Not all Muslims alike.
    yeah, not all.. just the 60-70% of the muslim people...

Thanks
    Not all are like that, only the dumb fucking extremists in the asian region.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Somehow there are no Christian extremists planting bombs everywhere. Just sayin'
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    Nie pisz na anglojęzycznym forum w naszym ojczystym języku.
    To nie w porządku.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starver For This Useful Post:

M4A1 Scooby (06-16-2013)

Thanks
    'Not all muslims are like that'

Are you FUCKING retarded?
    They wouldn't have killed the soldier like that if they didn't terrorise their folks in the first place. Do you think US soldiers also just pop a bullet into people and finish it off? Is that really what you think, or are you just too retarded to know?
    I can assure you that US soldiers rape a whole shitload of women, and execute alot of people either unrightfully or very slowly.

Other then that fact, muslims are not like this, and I don't know why the fuck anyone would relate actions like that to a religion.
    Just because they have the tag MUSLIM does not mean whatever action they execute means it is done in the name of islam, and this one is deffinately not one.

Anyone who is not retarded would realize that such executions are strongly forbidden in the islam, whether the person to be executed is a very misbehaving criminal or not.
    Should I once again remind you that US soldiers killed way more innocent muslims and other religious people, just to make sure that their own forces are 100% safe, whether it be in a humane condition or not?

Does that make the soldiers terrorists?
    You tell me.

And at starver: How about the norwegian guy who killed all these other christians on Oslo, how about that cinema killer? How about Hitler, the christian who killed too many to count? How about Stalin?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-26-2013),Unknown-Hacker (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    And at starver: How about the norwegian guy who killed all these other christians on Oslo, how about that cinema killer? How about Hitler, the christian who killed too many to count? How about Stalin?
    Okay, hold your horses. Breivik committed mass murder for ideological motives, Stalin was doing anything to keep this "communism" shit together. Hitler's case is not as simple as it may look like. First of - him being a Christian has nothing to do with anything he has done. He targeted jews, because when Germany's economy was falling apart, they were the only group of people that were doing fine, the rest was living in misery. Hitler just helped Germans pick their enemy, that's all. He hasn't done that because his religion told him to.

See, that's the point. Muslim extremist's fuel is their religion.
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    To nie w porządku.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Starver For This Useful Post:

M4A1 Scooby (06-16-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post
    Okay, hold your horses. Breivik committed mass murder for ideological motives, Stalin was doing anything to keep this "communism" shit together. Hitler's case is not as simple as it may look like. First of - him being a Christian has nothing to do with anything he has done. He targeted jews, because when Germany's economy was falling apart, they were the only group of people that were doing fine, the rest was living in misery. Hitler just helped Germans pick their enemy, that's all. He hasn't done that because his religion told him to.

I think you're getting shit mixed up here.
    Muslim extremists do not commit such executions as the OP said. Muslim extremists either shoot you, or they follow the qurans instructions to kill you.
    Currently, there are no muslim extremists who are truely fighting for their religion. There are syrian fighters, who fight for their freedom and use the name of the islam as their 'motive', whilst they do executions that are strictly forbidden in the islam. Do they still count as muslims then?
    Do they still count as muslims if they execute people in a forbidden way?

Never in the history has islam ever told anyone to make a war, just because the islam should be spread. The islamic wars always had a legitimate reason.
    Don't treat the religion as if it is a huge disgrace on this planet, because it was once the most advanced religion on this planet.

The only difference would be the fact that muslims still strictly follow the islam, whilst christians or others do not.

Lets just say that someone killed my mother, and I slice his neck open, and use the islam as an excuse for that act. Does that make the islam bad, or does it make me bad?
    I would be the bad guy in that scenario, because the religion would strictly forbid what I did there.
    Somehow people still fail to understand this situation.

The norwegian killers motive was the fact that muslims were getting too many opportunities. Even if he had a good motive, his actions were not tolerateable.
    Hitler did use the christian religion to motivate ALOT of soldiers. What is the difference between that and the islamic situation right now?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snake For This Useful Post:

Frought (06-26-2013),Unknown-Hacker (06-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I think you're getting shit mixed up here.
    Muslim extremists do not commit such executions as the OP said. Muslim extremists either shoot you, or they follow the qurans instructions to kill you.
    Currently, there are no muslim extremists who are truely fighting for their religion. There are syrian fighters, who fight for their freedom and use the name of the islam as their 'motive', whilst they do executions that are strictly forbidden in the islam. Do they still count as muslims then?
    Do they still count as muslims if they execute people in a forbidden way?

Never in the history has islam ever told anyone to make a war, just because the islam should be spread. The islamic wars always had a legitimate reason.
    Don't treat the religion as if it is a huge disgrace on this planet, because it was once the most advanced religion on this planet.

The only difference would be the fact that muslims still strictly follow the islam, whilst christians or others do not.

Lets just say that someone killed my mother, and I slice his neck open, and use the islam as an excuse for that act. Does that make the islam bad, or does it make me bad?
    I would be the bad guy in that scenario, because the religion would strictly forbid what I did there.
    Somehow people still fail to understand this situation.

The norwegian killers motive was the fact that muslims were getting too many opportunities. Even if he had a good motive, his actions were not tolerateable.
    Hitler did use the christian religion to motivate ALOT of soldiers. What is the difference between that and the islamic situation right now?
    I was thinking about terrorists all the time, what's the topic?
    Mam do Ciebie prośbę.
    To nie w porządku.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Those who have faith live by it and live well in peace........... and those who hate live by their misconceptions and culture.

Thanks
    OK just let me clearify some stuff that you need to acknowledge about Islam since you're closed minded , Don't relate every thing that happens in the Arab world to Islam since there's a lot of religions in the Arab world also. Islam didn't say that when you capture an enemy's soldier you should torture him , Islam said that he must be treated very well. Don't also relate people actions to religion if you want to do that I can show you tons of videos that all nationalities around the world did (cruelty/gore) different religions you just name it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    I mean like WHAT kind OF sick Fucking muslim would do that?!

Holy war... my ass ... when i become president .. THE muslims will be exterminated.. and Slaugtherd.. as they should have been...

Hitler choose the wrong people to hunt...

Fuck the muslims.... they should all die with theyr dick in their mouth...
    I just quoted you to show that you're really closed minded. This is what I also can relate as an terrorist actions.
    Hitler should have hunted closed minded people like you , who judges people on nationality / religion .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

-Lame (06-16-2013),Frought (06-26-2013),Mustafapi (06-17-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post
    OK just let me clearify some stuff that you need to acknowledge about Islam since you're closed minded , Don't relate every thing that happens in the Arab world to Islam since there's a lot of religions in the Arab world also. Islam didn't say that when you capture an enemy's soldier you should torture him , Islam said that he must be treated very well. Don't also relate people actions to religion if you want to do that I can show you tons of videos that all nationalities around the world did (cruelty/gore) different religions you just name it.

I just quoted you to show that you're really closed minded. This is what I also can relate as an terrorist actions.
    Hitler should have hunted closed minded people like you , who judges people on nationality / religion .
    I don't know how you come to that conclusion about me. I live in a broad Muslim community, but mainly Pakistani people. One of my business associates is 28 and Pakistani and preys everyday through his religion. I believe that those that have faith in a religion should be happy and peaceful. The controversial issues in Syria are all down to religion and I've seen it happening for a long time. Even when I was a kid, it was Iraq in 1991 and Kuwait etc. Then Somalia, the Yugoslavia, so what i'm saying is......... it is history repeating itself. Religion and some faiths breed war in the wrong minds, and those are the ones that should go to hell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Starver View Post

Clap CLap on the shoulder...

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

They wouldn't have killed the soldier like that if they didn't terrorise their folks in the first place. Do you think US soldiers also just pop a bullet into people and finish it off? Is that really what you think, or are you just too retarded to know?
    I can assure you that US soldiers rape a whole shitload of women, and execute alot of people either unrightfully or very slowly.

Other then that fact, muslims are not like this, and I don't know why the fuck anyone would relate actions like that to a religion.
    Just because they have the tag MUSLIM does not mean whatever action they execute means it is done in the name of islam, and this one is deffinately not one.

Anyone who is not retarded would realize that such executions are strongly forbidden in the islam, whether the person to be executed is a very misbehaving criminal or not.
    Should I once again remind you that US soldiers killed way more innocent muslims and other religious people, just to make sure that their own forces are 100% safe, whether it be in a humane condition or not?

You tell me.

ALso please ask me all about anders bering breivik... im from oslo..............

ALso please ask me all about anders bering breivik... im from oslo..............

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

You tell me.

so... 9/11 and year 700 when the muslims tryed to world dominate but got defeted by the crusaders...
    and who havnt the muslim terrorised?... muslims are just a bunch of fags who like to blow them self up for some glory in to the name Holy war..

Thanks
    ?
    Because, we can. You can't stop us.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Splinterrr View Post

so i see... your a defender of terrorists.. then please tell me about all the civilian people in America,UK and Germany that got killed... by an suicide Bomber thats probly 18-19 years old that got told by his '' leader'' this is what allah wants. this is your turn to go to paradise.. and as an kid thats 18-19 will be like YES.. im going to blow up some soldiers in an hospital helping wounded people....
    or even a building.. ALLAH OHAKBAR im going to blow up this building with 35 people in it because its four US soldiers eating their lunch there... WHO is the bad guy? americans,UK soldiers, Germany? please tell me ..
    and the danish guy who drawed allah .. who gives a fuck about a drawing.... Did nothing wrong because he had his freedom of speech.. its just you fucking muslims who cant see that...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast