ok Guys I was farting around in my comp and found myself inside my hackshield folder and then all of a sudden for some strange reason I was clicking on the programs to see what they did and I come across all this info then it hit me

PID....now for them who do not know what PID stands for it stands for Program ID number IE a digital finger print left behind by your hacks/injectors inc even MHS has a CPU ID now all they do is just update the ID list and voila the hack/injector is patched and we are FUBARD !!.

Now from the Screen shots I have given you can see the program even list's the ID's and compares them to a know data base..and boom you get drop from the Game..IE hackshield boots you.

/\
|
|

now in this picture I am showing you what tool Gave me the info..

/\
|
|

Now this picture you can see A list of dll files that hackshield checks and use's maybe there is a hole in there somewhere...( also note the mfc71.dll is checked and used by hackshield ).

/\
|
|

NOW the Good stuff the PID numbers this is a SS of hackshield checking my PID numbers and making sure im not hacking it even lists programs that are even active !!

/\
|
|

Now in this SS you can see what files hacksheild even updates every time you log into combat arms...

So Now we have a Idea of where to start looking in bypassing hackshield.

Ps sorry for the Bad SS I used my print screen and Ms paint combo to get them for you.

I hope this helps

Sh0t's.