Hey all,

I have a domain name I used for a failed fan site, www.[warrock related domain].com . I'll either sell it on ebay, or trade it for something here. Post offers here... one post per offer. Warrock related stuff only... so no Runescape junk.

I've hidden the domain, for safety. PM me to find out what it is... trust me, its a fairly good domain though.

I still have to double check how the domain transfer will work, but you'll need to go to godaddy.com and register a free account. No credit card required. Then I'll transfer the domain to you. It was registered early this month, so it'll be yours until April, 2008. Then you'll need to renew it for the going rates then - usually 10 bucks or so per year, although you might be lucky and get it during a sale for only 6 bucks a year.

Please note you can also register this with google aps for your domain www.google.com/a and get up to 100 free email addresses with it. Email addresses are easy to make once its registered with google, so you can easily add and remove @[the domain name].com domain names.

Once I get an offer I like, we'll take it from there via email.

Thanks!