Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

How to use the resource hack in whitegun's Basic Hack 1.03

Since I'm 100% sure people are going to ask how the resource hack works as soon as it is approved (although questions are already going around), I decided to make a small thread explaining how it worked for me and how you can try to stay out of sight.

All credit for the hack itself goes to whitegun, naturally.

DISCLAIMER: This topic is made so you have less of a chance to get banned. Just to note though, it doesn't mean you can't get banned at all. Using hacks always carries the risk that you might get banned, and it's even higher for resource hacks because it's so easy to screw up. Do not blame me for being banned even while you followed this. You have been warned.

Small rundown on how it works
    So, if you have the resource hack running, this is what it does. In a mission, you pick up resources. At mission completion, it'll check what kind of resources you picked up. Then it'll add the amount you used in the hack (input field right next to where you enable it) to all the resources you gathered. It's a bit different than you would expect though. It literally just looks at what item type you found, no matter how many drops or amounts of that resources you found. The same applies to blueprints that you pick up on the ground. It does NOT work with mods (d'aww).

Example:
    You start a run. You enable the hack and set it to 1000. You pick up a drop of Ferrite and it shows ingame it was a bundle of 73. You end the mission without picking up any other resource drops. Now after completing the mission, you go into your Foundry and your Ferrite has been increased by 1073.

Note that even if you pick up 2 drops of Ferrite, it only adds 1000 in total. So for example, if you picked up 2 drops of Ferrite, one for 73 Ferrite, one for 86 Ferrite, and don't pick up any other resources, your total will still be 1159 Ferrite at the end of the mission.

Example 2:
    You start a run. You enable the hack and set it to 1000. This time though, you pick up a Ferrite drop (60) and a Detonite Ampule. Now you finish the run. After this run, you'll end up with 1060 Ferrite and 1001 Detonite Ampule. This is a important concept.

What to look out for
    Now, there's a couple of things you should be REALLY careful about and things you just need to know.

Onto the careful things:
    1. The only value that the game counts is the value that's still enabled when you finish the mission.
    2. That brings us to point 2. If you're looking for example, Rubedo, and set the value to 30.000, be SUPER careful you don't pick up something like a Detonite Ampule (or anything else that normally drops in quantities of 1), since it'll add 30.000 to that resource as well. Luckily, aborting a mission forfeits every resource you found, or you can just change the resource value to something like 10 to only get 10 extra Detonite Ampules and 10 Ferrite. Changing mid-game did work for me, it didn't for a friend. So be careful with this.
    3. This should be obvious, but do NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, use the resource hack to hack in 30.000 of any resource that normally drops in quantities of 1. It's not that I care if you do it, but this will almost certainly get you suspicious over at DE and most likely will result in a ban.
    4. What probably a safe base is for all total (as in, the number in your Foundry) resources is this: around 100-200 for resources that drop in quantities of 1, and around 30.000-50.000 for other resources. This slightly depends on what resource, say, nano spores drop in larger quantities than circuits in game, but you get the idea. Of course, the higher number of items you possess the more suspicious it'll get, but these numbers didn't get me banned yet after using this for multiple days.
    5. Going from number 4: It's likely more wisely to only gather 30.000 of any resource, and only using the resource hack to get more if you run out, instead of going for a large amount immediately. This is of course to stay off the radar.
    6. Do not pick up ANY blueprint while you have ANY value active. As said earlier this hack does work on blueprints, but even picking up 50 of a single blueprint will make it super suspicious. To make it worse, you can only sell one blueprint at a time, which makes getting rid of them a total pain. You really only need one blueprint from everything anyway.

So how to use it wisely then?

There's multiple ways you can take, but this is what I did so far:

- For materials like Ferrite, Rubedo, Alloy plates, Circuits and everything else that drops in larger quantities per drop, do this: Start a run, change the resource value to 30.000 in the hack, and try to find a material drop from a container. Try to keep your distance from the containers you shoot so you don't accidentily pick up a wrong resource without realising it. If you got your drop the first time a resource dropped, nice; continue the run by shooting as little enemies to avoid picking up different resource drops, be super careful you don't pick up anything else, and finish the run. If you didn't get what you wanted, abort the run and try again.

This will allow you to keep control and make sure you don't pick up anything that normally drops in quantities of 1, and will allow you to (hopefully) stay off the radar.

- To add to the previous way, it IS possible to pick up for example, first a drop of Ferrite and then a drop of Rubedo (it's an example, shut up D: ) in the same mission, to just complete it and get 30.000 of each in a single run. However, looking at what I said in 'What to look out for', try to only do this if you don't own either resource in quantities above 30-40.000.

- For materials like Morphics, Detonite Ampules, Neurodes, Neural Sensors and everything else that normally gives you quantities of 1 per drop, do this: Set your resource value to somewhere inbetween 50 and 150, so a number like 70 is fine. Run through the mission and try to get your drop. The rest is pretty much the same as how I explained it for higher quantity resources, except that now it doesn't matter if you pick up any higher quantity drops, since it'll only add 70 to them anyway. Be careful to not pick up too many single quantity items alongside the one you want though. Screwing up too many times will put your total at quite a high number as well.

Last notes

I have yet to be banned for using the resource hack while following all of the above, after using it for several days. What we don't know is how good DE's detection system is for this kind of stuff, or how much it'll improve the upcoming time. All I can say is that it works right now, but nobody can guarantuee it will stay this way for long.

Of course, major thanks to whitegun for both making and releasing the hack, and giving me early access to 'test' it myself.

Happy hunting!
    Last edited by UltraBeef; 06-26-2013 at 11:52 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to UltraBeef For This Useful Post:

Davidcng (06-29-2013),Horacia (06-26-2013),Mr. Goodkat (06-27-2013),Mr.Archangel (06-26-2013),tazohawk (06-26-2013),Zeracks (06-26-2013)

Thanks
    Nice tut @UltraBeef ! But now is my question, did @whiterun send it with PM?
    Last edited by 211070; 06-26-2013 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks
    He only send it to me because I made the background for it. Just be patient and wait for it to be approved. Kind of getting fed up with people being so impatient about something they are getting for free and without effort.

Thanks
    Thank you for this detail explanation. It answer some of my question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    50-150 of rare ressources is fine? In which universe do you live? ^^

amounts between 10-30 are fine. Everything else will put you in the top20 list of DE of that ressource xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuhKuh2010 View Post
    50-150 of rare ressources is fine? In which universe do you live? ^^

amounts between 10-30 are fine. Everything else will put you in the top20 list of DE of that ressource xD
    Even after only playing for about 15 hours in game time, I had around 20-30 Detonite Ampules just by farming a boss. I'm pretty sure these amounts are not THAT outrageous. Also, you need 200 Fieldron Samples for getting every weapon with it. It'll place you fairly high alright, but definitely not in the top 20. Not to mention that even getting 30.000 Rubedo will put you quite high up. This is what I consider a decent value, it's impossible to know what the top 1000 possesses or what DE thinks is suspicious. Just saying, go with whatever you feel comfortable with, this is just some guidelines.

Not to mention going with lower values is ALWAYS better, but seeing as there's plenty of people going for 2.7 billion credits as soon as they had the credit hack, I'm fairly sure they were planning on way higher values than I mentioned here anyway.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraBeef View Post
    He only send it to me because I made the background for it. Just be patient and wait for it to be approved. Kind of getting fed up with people being so impatient about something they are getting for free and without effort.
    Did you see me begging? And whiterun put a lot of effort in it.

Thanks
    Mind giving us the Cheat engine script for this? o.o The trainer doesn't even work for me. Not since it was released.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1shadow3 View Post
    Mind giving us the Cheat engine script for this? o.o The trainer doesn't even work for me. Not since it was released.
    It is working perfectly... what is the procedure you are using to get the hack working?
    Thank Me Yo!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by baothai123 View Post
    It is working perfectly... what is the procedure you are using to get the hack working?
    I followed the directions posted "Instruction of how to use:
    *This hack only work with warframe 32 bit mode and require you run as administrator*
    Run warframe launcher, click on setting(The gear button which near the minize button)
    Untick "Enable 64-Bit Mode" then click Play
    Open the hack, click on "Click me to active hack"
    Have fun!!!" and even posted the problem on his thread. I keep getting an error. >.> Cheat engine seems to work alot better so that's why I'm asking for the script for the resource hack :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by moon1shadow3 View Post
    I followed the directions posted "Instruction of how to use:
    *This hack only work with warframe 32 bit mode and require you run as administrator*
    Run warframe launcher, click on setting(The gear button which near the minize button)
    Untick "Enable 64-Bit Mode" then click Play
    Open the hack, click on "Click me to active hack"
    Have fun!!!" and even posted the problem on his thread. I keep getting an error. >.> Cheat engine seems to work alot better so that's why I'm asking for the script for the resource hack :3
    What error may that be?
    Thank Me Yo!

Thanks
    Forget it. I just switched computers x.x Thanks though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    i cant set the resources hack t0 30000 resources for ferrite nothing i get set it to solo(offline mode) what should i do

Thanks
    Another piece of information for people to know. If you exit the trainer, the hacks are not disabled. I'm going to be banned soon because I closed the trainer after getting some ferrite, went to go farm control modules, and unintentionally wound up with 5000 of them.

Goodbye sweet account. You will be missed.

Thanks
    Why is it when i tick any option this pops up?

"Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue. the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. if you click quit/ the application will close immediately. Not all privileges or groups referenced are assigned to the caller."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast