Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    We tried to use the evidence of it before but it didn't work, he created counter measures when he noticed us... but he didn't have counter measures for the first 15 mins we were in the room... plus he got another alleged botter to vouch for him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZalosX View Post
    We tried to use the evidence of it before but it didn't work, he created counter measures when he noticed us... but he didn't have counter measures for the first 15 mins we were in the room... plus he got another alleged botter to vouch for him
    But, a mod vouched for him. I think Luminitos is part of AE staff or something. IDK how he got me banned. But, he came in and asked if I was botting and I turned off my bot. I was suddenly banned after that for botting.

Also, are you talking about the time that players popped into Stalagbite and got trolled hard?

Thanks
    Which mod was it? Van Fanel... I don't think Luminitos is a staff member because I know people who actually play the game with him a lot... so I have doubts of him being a staff member, he's just a high paying member, that's why AE disregards him being a botter... he spends a lot of money on the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Which mod was it? Van Fanel... I don't think Luminitos is a staff member because I know people who actually play the game with him a lot... so I have doubts of him being a staff member, he's just a high paying member, that's why AE disregards him being a botter... he spends a lot of money on the game
    No. I said that it was Spartanhelghast. IDK. I got banned though and that really sucked. And he was apparently the only one there too. He said something along the lines of "Sorry man, but you're botting". I got a one day ban on that account. And I KNOW him because I've talked to him and we got along in the past. He still treats me okay, but reminds me not to bot.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 07-02-2013 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    Maybe he is an undercover mod than? Using a normal account to catch people botting and using his other account to catch the botters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Maybe he is an undercover mod than? Using a normal account to catch people botting and using his other account to catch the botters
    Possibly? There was no one else in the room for sure though. I know that mods normally check and ask if the player is botting. He did that too and I turned off my bot. IDK how long he was there. Probably like 2 minutes because I was botting timeportal and I always check to see if anyone else is there.

Thanks
    Weird, did your bot reload the screen when you turned it off? that might have been your give away, better to go to a screen that no one is on if that happens. But when we caught him botting he kept instantly returning to the location which was 3-4 screen away from the spawn point, just as a bot would do. So, we were 99% sure that he was botting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Weird, did your bot reload the screen when you turned it off? that might have been your give away, better to go to a screen that no one is on if that happens. But when we caught him botting he kept instantly returning to the location which was 3-4 screen away from the spawn point, just as a bot would do. So, we were 99% sure that he was botting
    I had /gotos on, so that's how he found me. And no, I wasn't using Le Bot, so my character didn't reset. I just turned it off.

Oh, so you ARE talking about the stalagbite thing. I was in his guild during that time. I actually got kicked out for botting...

He was using /goto to me the entire time and another guild member too. He had some pics up on The Elite's guild website and he definitely wasn't using a bot though, since he didn't even log out. If he had been using a bot application, he'd have to log out before taking pics. I think he tweeted a pic too. He told us to get people to come in for a troll and then proceeded to stun Vath, so that Stalagbite wouldn't attack, and then finish off Vath.

Dang, I thought you had some solid evidence there. The stalagbite thing was just one big troll to show that people don't know how to spot bots.

I can't stand him. He banned me and now AE knows.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 07-02-2013 at 09:23 PM.

Thanks
    Im not talking about the stalagbite incident although I heard about that one. I can't reveal the exact incident cause I was the only one who seen him and it would reveal exactly who I am on the game, so I can't risk that one since he keeps an eye on this site. But it was as I said in the situation and he found another way to cover it up

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

And btw I know who you are now :P since you told me your situation ahaha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Im not talking about the stalagbite incident although I heard about that one. I can't reveal the exact incident cause I was the only one who seen him and it would reveal exactly who I am on the game, so I can't risk that one since he keeps an eye on this site. But it was as I said in the situation and he found another way to cover it up
    Okay. I just don't think a mod would bother botting though. He could get anything that he wanted in the first place. I'm pretty sure that we know each other anyways. Lol.

BTW, do you have pics or anything? We could just all spam it to the staff on fake twitter accounts.

Thanks
    I know :P and the whole moderation undercover thing is a big possibility... I think it happens to be Van Fanel undercover because both of them seem to have a large dislike for aracnid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Alright guys im lost, what happened in vath?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I know :P and the whole moderation undercover thing is a big possibility... I think it happens to be Van Fanel undercover because both of them seem to have a large dislike for aracnid
    Van dislikes Aracnid? XD I don't think it's Van Fanel though. I doubt that he'd have two accounts logged on at the same time. I'd say Shishkabibal or something. I haven't seen them online at the same time before.

Thanks
    People had thought they caught him botting, but it was a troll that lumi set up with his guild members.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Van Fanel repeat muted arac for a full day with literally no reason towards it :P Many witnesses seen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    People had thought they caught him botting, but it was a troll that lumi set up with his guild members.

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Van Fanel repeat muted arac for a full day with literally no reason towards it :P Many witnesses seen
    Are you sure? Arac's well-known for harassing players... He targeted Luminitos at the time and said that he bot. Then Luminitos brought in his "source" who said that he only thought that Luminitos had been botting, but then it turns out he was really just afk in timespace-2013 because I checked and a few other guild members checked (he told some of his "friends" where to find him in advance because he was getting annoyed about how some officers acted). But, then kareem told our guild to say that he was botting because he wanted to talk to Lumin and Lumin was purposefully ignoring him.

That's the only other incident that I can remember about Lumin though besides the stalagbite thing.
    Last edited by thebigbang20; 07-02-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast