Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What programs ban? What hacks ban? How?

Hello again.

After last night's ban wave, I've become increasingly paranoid about using hacks on my account. I was very fortunate in the fact that at the time, my main account was not banned. I am worried that it might have been flagged as suspicious though.

I find Warframe to be a fairly entertaining game, especially with friends. I've put money into my main account, so I'd rather not lose it in the near future. However, if it does happen, I'm okay with it. I've played the game for a long time, and I've pretty much done what I've wanted to do with it.

But enough about me.

I wanted to make this thread to clarify and confirm what programs/hacks are currently flagged as bannable. I understand a lot of people have been getting banned by Whitegun's trainer, (which i fortunately wasn't using at the time of the ban wave).

But I've found little information about the other two hacking programs, Andr's trainer, and Cheat Engine.

Can anybody confirm whether or not these programs are still usable (and why)? And whether or not certain hacks are red flags?

I'll make a list:

List of Programs:
    Theory: It appears that the programs themselves, according to posts on this thread, do not actually ban if bypassed properly. This is just a theory based on the evidenced posted here.
    Whitegun's trainer:
    Andr920's trainer:
    Cheat Engine (bypassed):

List of Hacks:
    Infinite Ammo
    Infinite Shields
    Infinite Stamina
    Infinite Energy
    Damage Hack
    Artifact Shield Hack
    EXP Hack
    Credits Hack
    Resources Hack

Thanks to anyone who contributes information on this matter.
    Last edited by ageofmyth; 07-03-2013 at 09:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ageofmyth For This Useful Post:

ripazha2017 (06-19-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you use the bypass properly and run the program properly you should not be banned,
    What happens in 90 percent of the time people get banned it because they do not do what they were told
    No music = no life

Thanks
    So far all of the above is bannable, but for random accounts for unknown reasons. My only guess is the time when you are playing yesterday that the ban wave happened, because only one of my account was banned and i logged on yesterday, and only that account was banned afterwards. The rest are fine and im hacking and testing it out today as well.

Thanks
    I got main banned, used CE (renamed, hex edited, etc.etc.) solo games ammo/stam/shield/artifact shield (old one) and 2-3hit kill (all were aob scan scripts).

When whitegun released 1.03 I renamed hex edited etc. so the file couldn't be recognized as a trainer/cheat/related to warframe used same stuff, used resources solo under 10.

Honestly i think my main was banned because of my alt (almost a billion credits, used exp hack to rank up frame/default weps, used speedhack to give 200+ hours, but so little kills on gear)

main was pretty legit =/ but diff emails. only played alt 2 days for about an hour each.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <<LinkinPark>> View Post
    If you use the bypass properly and run the program properly you should not be banned,
    What happens in 90 percent of the time people get banned it because they do not do what they were told
    So can you confirm that the hack programs work? That all are at least runnable with getting auto banned? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    I got main banned, used CE (renamed, hex edited, etc.etc.) solo games ammo/stam/shield/artifact shield (old one) and 2-3hit kill (all were aob scan scripts).

When whitegun released 1.03 I renamed hex edited etc. so the file couldn't be recognized as a trainer/cheat/related to warframe used same stuff, used resources solo under 10.

Honestly i think my main was banned because of my alt (almost a billion credits, used exp hack to rank up frame/default weps, used speedhack to give 200+ hours, but so little kills on gear)

main was pretty legit =/ but diff emails. only played alt 2 days for about an hour each.
    So you're saying that they flagged your main account because your test account was overwhelmingly suspicious? That would be a good thing for me, since I've only used one account, and I've played it semi legitly.
    Last edited by ageofmyth; 07-03-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Thanks
    I am currently happily using it without any problems, but its on a test account. But of course i have my own precautions i take when using it, will see if it gets ban tomorrow or something.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xenbu View Post
    I am currently happily using it without any problems, but its on a test account. But of course i have my own precautions i take when using it, will see if it gets ban tomorrow or something.
    Could you specify what programs you are using?
    And please do let me know if you get banned tomorrow or in the near future

Thanks
    Im using Whitegun's 1.4 (without color hack fix) trainer as usual, i did not use the launcher, i renamed the exe in the data folder and launched it directly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ageofmyth View Post
    So can you confirm that the hack programs work? That all are at least runnable with getting auto banned? Thanks in advance.

So you're saying that they flagged your main account because your test account was overwhelmingly suspicious? That would be a good thing for me, since I've only used one account, and I've played it semi legitly.
    I do not know so far I use it and not banned
    And I hope not, as said here, nothing is safe
    This is how it works, you have to be very lucky and caution

By the way is always good to have at least two users,
    Testing will then use your main player if you want. And it's also not that recommended (to use your main player)
    Last edited by <<LinkinPark>>; 07-03-2013 at 10:30 AM.
    No music = no life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hello all, please refer to my thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/697-warfra...engineers.html i can use all this info to create bypass
    Please excuse my english, it's not my native and i commonly use google translate!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xenbu View Post
    Im using Whitegun's 1.4 (without color hack fix) trainer as usual, i did not use the launcher, i renamed the exe in the data folder and launched it directly.
    Thanks for the information. Could you specify what hacks you use as well?

Quote Originally Posted by <<LinkinPark>> View Post
    I do not know so far I use it and not banned
    And I hope not, as said here, nothing is safe
    This is how it works, you have to be very lucky and caution

By the way is always good to have at least two users,
    Testing will then use your main player if you want. And it's also not that recommended (to use your main player)
    Thanks for the info. However, I personally believe that it looks suspicious to have two accounts playing on the same computer. And I haven't been banned yet, so hopefully that luck streak will continue. However, I do appreciate the advice. Let me know if you have any more to give

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nkkho View Post
    Hello all, please refer to my thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/697-warfra...engineers.html i can use all this info to create bypass
    Well, according to the information on this thread, it doesn't seem like a new bypass method is necessary (yet). However, more information needs to be obtained before a solid conclusion can be made.
    Last edited by ageofmyth; 07-03-2013 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Note: hacks still work fine without auto-ban if you use them properly;
    as for what happened yesterday still trying to find some logical explanation... cos my alt is way more obvious than my main, but I still have it running fine.

Ow btw didnt check hacks after hotfix, dunno if it fixes anything, there AoB so unless there was Anti-cheat update they should be fine.

Thanks
    I used old whitegun hack, maybe 1.3. It launch ok, no insta-ban. I use resource hack, ban and cannot save data.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andr920 View Post
    Note: hacks still work fine without auto-ban if you use them properly;
    as for what happened yesterday still trying to find some logical explanation... cos my alt is way more obvious than my main, but I still have it running fine.

Ow btw didnt check hacks after hotfix, dunno if it fixes anything, there AoB so unless there was Anti-cheat update they should be fine.
    There were some posts going around saying that 2 hit kill wasn't working. It's possible they just decided the personally investigate people at the particular time yesterday. Although according to their livestream, they're still going around banning people.
    @andr920 if you could confirm which programs work, and which hacks seem to be flagged by their security, that would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Horacia View Post
    I used old whitegun hack, maybe 1.3. It launch ok, no insta-ban. I use resource hack, ban and cannot save data.
    Well that's reassuring. If the programs can still run without auto-banning, perhaps their security isn't so tight after all. It's possible that they may be flagging unusual activity, like Resources and EXP hacking per mission, and banning that way. That would also explain why some test accounts that were made before have not been banned yet. I'd need some confirmation on that though before making a solid conclusion.
    Last edited by ageofmyth; 07-03-2013 at 09:22 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ageofmyth For This Useful Post:

andr920 (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wanna sleep badly but I could check it out tmrw, figure out what they banned, etc.
    also I'm gonna try to rewrite hacks from the ground (asm) at some point during the summer, probably after a major update; DE prepare to meet ollydbg and IDA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast