Thread: Wookie Menu V5

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by PurelySly View Post
    for wookie menu final the key to open it is "tab" and the key to open this one is "tab"
    Umm yes? Why would it change?

In my experience with wookie menus they don't always open instantly, learn to wait. Patience is a virtue.

Actually F6 opens a menu :/ I guess I was wrong for snapping at you, I just assumed that it would be the same - maybe it still is though.

However it does still say in the top right that to open the menu the key is F6.
    Last edited by GeorgeVincent; 07-04-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Was wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Angry

I really need help... ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"
    dosn't pop up in cheat engine... why? what Am I doing wrong? I made a folder for wookie menu. I put it in there I put it in SteamApps>Common>Arma3>Wookie Menu
    And ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"
    Still dose not pop up.. Please help!

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

How do you get the Cheat engine to work? ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"
    Dosn't pop up for me Please Help And yes I did put the wookie menu in SteamApps>Common>Arma 3>Wookie menu
    But the cheat engine still dosn't come up.. Can you help me?

Thanks
    for some reason it still wont work after hitting enter the bottom menu i typed in (with cheat engine)
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\WookieMenuV5.sqf"
    did i do this correct?
    if not please help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Did you set cheat engine to Value Type: String and Scan Type: Search for text? Also did you make sure you copied it from the version in quotes? Otherwise the paste doesn't work right sometimes if that's the case try this one.
    Code:
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kotasuperhero View Post
    for some reason it still wont work after hitting enter the bottom menu i typed in (with cheat engine)
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\WookieMenuV5.sqf"
    did i do this correct?
    if not please help
    It shouldn't be "path\to\WookieMenuV5.sqf" that was just a place holder, the way I have it setp is to have the menu saved in a folder called Menus inside the main directory of Arma 3 (steamapps\common\arma3\menus) from there you change the \path\to\etc.. to "\Menus\WookieMenuV5.sqf" Obviously this would work with any custom named folder or the root directory Hope I helped if not tell us where you got lost

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GeorgeVincent For This Useful Post:

flazzid (02-27-2014),kotasuperhero (07-05-2013),theZODIAC911 (07-05-2013)

Thanks
    I'm having problems opening up the menu. I placed the sqf inside the the game directory folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\Menus\
    I have done the same thing as I would have on all other menus with CE. In game, when I try to open items, nothing displays. Any advice?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    ty georgevincent, i did exacly what you did and it works

vikingbuns you should do the same thing, and probably you didnt put the sqf at the end of

["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "\Menus\WookieMenuV5.sqf"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    A couple of bugs to report in. When I go into my steam overlay (Shift + TAB) the menu gets locked open on occasion and the only way to get out of it is teleport. That only seems to happen sometimes, so it's pretty hit and miss. And another, which I don't know s a bug or done by design is that the only way to activate the menu (for me at least and by activate I mean make it print "Welcome, George press TAB to open the menu" or something along those lines) is to access my inventory then it works fine.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Btw, this menu is fucking so much fun. The flying swastika is fucking hilarious, as is the news banner, holy shit that's funny. It would be pretty awesome to be able to change the text on it though, saying that "This antihack sucks" Is pretty good XD

Thanks
    ty for the help georgevincent but i am very new to cheat engine so ill try and do that but i am kind of confused by all of it XD lol sorry

Thanks
    Of course I included the .sqf at the end. Heres an update: I get this error when opening up the inventory "Error execvm: Type Array, Expected String"

Thanks
    ok so i typed in the text box
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] call compile preprocessfilelinenumbers "A3\ui_f\scripts\initDisplay.sqf"
    set value type to string got the found 1 clicked it and clicked enter on the and typed in this
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "path\to\Menus\WookieMenuV5.sqf"
    now at this poing i made sure the box had an x in it and booted up arma 3 got into a game aaaand clicked indies got into game and hit tab and nothing opened same thing with f6 and also clicked i then clicked tab and f6 again still nothing happened

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVincent View Post
    Did you set cheat engine to Value Type: String and Scan Type: Search for text? Also did you make sure you copied it from the version in quotes? Otherwise the paste doesn't work right sometimes if that's the case try this one.
    Code:

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 AM ----------

It shouldn't be "path\to\WookieMenuV5.sqf" that was just a place holder, the way I have it setp is to have the menu saved in a folder called Menus inside the main directory of Arma 3 (steamapps\common\arma3\menus) from there you change the \path\to\etc.. to "\Menus\WookieMenuV5.sqf" Obviously this would work with any custom named folder or the root directory Hope I helped if not tell us where you got lost

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Okay, so you aren't meant to have \path\to\. It should just be:
    Code:
    ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "\Menus\WookieMenuV5.sqf"
    the whole "\path\to\" part was just an example and is meant to be replaced by where you put the file

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Also a tip with the Flying Swastika - after you slect it it will build out of quad bikes - when it's doing that don't get in the helicopter, wait for the text in the top right to say "Done" then fly it, otherwise the helicopter and the quads explode in a mess of fps tanking horror and you're gonna have a bad time

Thanks
    Is it still safe to cheat? You know, after they're installing BattlEye :/
    I don't feel safe using Virtual Advantage, they fucking resell their cheats from ********** or whatever it's called and have no control over their own fucking cheat - Oh and it doesn't work on wasteland. Does anyone know an alternative to VA?

Threadstarter
    私はアニメが大好きです
    Donator
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingbuns View Post
    Of course I included the .sqf at the end. Heres an update: I get this error when opening up the inventory "Error execvm: Type Array, Expected String"
    try adding a ; after so ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "WookieMenuV5.sqf";

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeVincent View Post
    Also a tip with the Flying Swastika - after you slect it it will build out of quad bikes - when it's doing that don't get in the helicopter, wait for the text in the top right to say "Done" then fly it, otherwise the helicopter and the quads explode in a mess of fps tanking horror and you're gonna have a bad time
    it auto puts you in the heli O.o
    Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus 6 Hero
    Video Card: Zotac GTX 780

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T0X1Cmods View Post

try adding a ; after so ["onLoad",_this,"RscDisplayInventory",'IGUI'] execVM "WookieMenuV5.sqf";

---------- Post added at 07:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 AM ----------

it auto puts you in the heli O.o
    Can you reply to me dude :/

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast