So I just finished Sword Art Online, and wow, the series could not be more amazing. I fucking loved it, the whole thing.

Not going to sit here and summarize the whole thing, but I'll list a few comments/questions of mine.

--- SPOILERS AHEAD ---

(But they'll be minor).

I thought season 1 was way cooler than season 2. Wasn't as big of a fan of the fairy thing, and I just found the feel of season 1 was cooler, but they were both really cool. I found the whole Suguha liking Kirito thing kind of weird, but whatever, I guess that's a thing in Japan. I think it would have been cooler if they went back to SAO rather than being fairies at the end, but whatever. Also, is the chick at the end of last episode with blue hair Asuna?

Last question: Do you think there's going to be a third season? My friend told me it's confirmed, and I guess that's true based on the fact that there's some light novels out there. What do you guys think?

Anyways, amazing series, 9/10 would recommend that all of you watch it. (In 1080p, on a nice 24 inch TV via an HDMI connection like I did. :P It's a beautiful series).