Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Regarding BO2 Prestige Master accounts

Hello everyone, i'm making this thread to inform all of you of some basic things regarding Master Prestige accounts on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.

I will cover:
    • What is Prestige Master?
    • Duped Prestige Master accounts.
    • How to tell if a Prestige Master account is duped.
    • Possible consequences of using duped Prestige Master account.
    • What a legit Prestige Master looks like.

I. What is Master Prestige?

Master Prestige is automatically obtained when a player gets to the maximum level (55) on the final prestige(10th). Once a player becomes Master Prestige all: Weapons, Perks, Wildcards, Scorestreaks are permanently unlocked. Although camos, calling cards and emblems still need to be unlocked.

II. Duped Prestige Master accounts
    Several weeks after the game's release a couple of people found a way to duplicate account stats. This can be done with any ranked account, but is most commonly used with Prestige Masters. They would make a new account and boost it until it was Prestige Master then duplicate it to other accounts. They will then either: a) Give away the account in a contest/raffle or maybe just to a friend. b) Sell it for money. c) Trade it for DLC, games or services.

III. How to tell if a Prestige Master account is duped.
    As stated above most, if not all, original Prestige Master accounts that were going to be used as a source for duplication were boosted on. So they will have some ridiculously high Kill/Death Ratios.

Also, because they were boosted on (usually) their most used equipment is the Tactical Insertion.

And lastly, the most obvious way, yet people tend to forget. Treyarch put this in one of the updates early this year. They gave us the ability to look at other players medals. Hacked accounts ALWAYS have an insane amount of Unstoppables with very few Nuclears.
    This person has 7,666 Unstoppables with only 260 Nuclears, which is impossible to obtain legit no matter the game mode.

IV. Possible consequences of using duped Prestige Master account
    Now Treyarch does in fact take action on a player of reported enough times. I even heard speculations that the player would be dealt with within 24 hours if posted on their (Treyarch) twitter. Ofcourse, given there is sufficient evidence. This applies to anything, glitching, hacking, exploits, etc not just account duplication. Now I will admit I HAVE had account duped back when this exploit was fairly new. A month later Treyarch was bringing the ban hammer down and thousands of people for doing the same thing. So I just reset myself. Back on topic though, if you get caught they will 9 times out of 10 just reset/de-rank you. If you're a repeated offender you'll get banned.

V. What a legit Prestige Master looks like.
    Obviously this doesn't apply to EVERY Prestige Master because each person varies in skill level, but the main thing to look at is their medals. (Namely Unstoppable and Nuclears)

My KDR is above decent as is my SPM. Also my Unstoppables and Nuclears are reasonable.

Anyways guys, I hope that you enjoyed this guide and you learned something new by reading it.

Feel free to Thank and Rep if you like it. If not that's cool too.
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 07-10-2013 at 11:01 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to -Madara_Uchihă- For This Useful Post:

true1495 (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    Only for the old version of the game