Thanks

I have an idea of a new hack, but I don't know how to realize it, come and discuss?

Since in game we can press 'Q'(default) to report an enemy soldier to our team, could anyone make a hack to do these?
    The consequence is all enemies around you in such as 500 meters will be detected and reported, so if it is realized it is funny ha?
    You will get the enemies' location and you will get many assist-kill if there are many teammates in your region and the enemies will get very angry.

Another question is that there is an anti-hack in my game-server yesterday, is this happening in your game-server too?
    Here's the picture.

BTW I learned Java SE and is that mean I cannot hack games or programming games in Java?
    Because I think lots of games are programmed in C family.
    sorry, 我的Engish is not very good. o(╯□╰)o
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    F34A067C44E84BD2B4058FA0D4705361.jpg  

Last edited by zhongfuzhi; 07-11-2013 at 04:12 AM.

Thanks
    It's an interesting idea but I've got a feeling that it would be handled, at least partly, server-side. So in order to do it you'd have to inject code, but more than likely some part of the process is run on their server, which would make it un-hack-able. Interesting concept though.

As for that picture of yours, I've got no idea what it is. Never seen it before. More than likely it's some other program you have installed or whatever. I don't think it has anything to do with PS2 though.
    And yes, you can program hacks in Java. The reason why it isn't really done though is because most games are coded in C/C++, so it's just harder generally to make a hack out of a different language. In addition, the way java works causes it to use massive amounts of memory when preforming a lot of tasks at once. If you've ever played Minecraft then you get the idea. It is possible to make hacks in Java, but it's just not practical.

Thanks
    Thank you for your reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fryke View Post
    but more than likely some part of the process is run on their server
    I know what you mean, but I still hope for some genius can do this.

As for that picture of yours, I've got no idea what it is. Never seen it before. More than likely it's some other program you have installed or whatever. I don't think it has anything to do with PS2 though.
    I'm in China, this is a newly released official shield to protect the game and ban cheaters. So I have learned that it only appears in Chinese PS2.

If you've ever played Minecraft then you get the idea.
    My classmate have told me this and let me play this on his Android Phone, I think it's really good.
    Perhaps I chose a wrong language and if I want to program game/hack I need to abandon Java and pick up C...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Hm... It's a very nice idea. AND as a test of my friends, only a portion of it is server-sided. It's the range. The range isn't really a problem
    You could simply use some kind of aimbot to aim at several targets at once and insta-report. Probably cna be done but you'll need to talk with someone more experienced because I only do tests to check what is server-sided or not.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blitzonite For This Useful Post:

zhongfuzhi (07-13-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzonite View Post
    AND as a test of my friends
    Thanks for your practice, but I start to learn Java Game Programming these days at<Killer Game Programming in Java>
    So my purpose is only to show my idea and wait for someone more experienced like you said in this forum to realize it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I understand. I am not really experienced xD I just know and test what IS server-sided.

Thanks
    Too much coding for me, though it is possible.

What I would do is simply pressing the "Q" button every 50 ms, so that you will automatically target enemies.
    Might be anoying for chat users though

First things first, and that is getting better.

Thanks
    Waiting for your hack realsed!

Thanks
    The nature of hacking requires you to use pointers and memory manipulation. Java does not give you these tools because Java is made so you can't stab yourself in the foot. You can very well do that in C / C++ and BSoD yourself.

Java is mainly useful for networking and server / web interaction these days. If PlanetSide2 ever gets to the packet editing stage, it may prove convenient there.

Also, at your idea. Quite obvious to show that you're hacking, and probably unpractical since the game has a cool down on how often you can spot. If that spot timer is client sided, you could change it, and then it would work. But if SOE keeps any sort of logs. (Very possible) you're in deep shit. I mean, you're going to send a bunch of "spots" to the server, in which the server has to replicate ALL of it to various players in the area. Lag spike anyone?
    Last edited by Zenith2037; 08-08-2013 at 10:24 PM.