Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PROOF here! post here! or BB!

Thanks
    why u not go eat shit?i ask for help and u ask PROOF?
    who care about ur PROOF.funny !
    i will not say anything more.and who fuck u are?

I want know how to use CE to coordinates.i know how to use skill cooldown ,but i want to know how to got coordinates.
    anyone can help? my skype yuloyuloindi. need help
    Last edited by finalsnow; 08-17-2013 at 09:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    We're not asking for a screenshot, we're not really that ignorant to not know that photoshop exists. We need videos, though still editable, it takes much more work to edit a video than a screenshot.
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    We're not asking for a screenshot, we're not really that ignorant to not know that photoshop exists. We need videos, though still editable, it takes much more work to edit a video than a screenshot.
    skype can be screenshot? .i can use no cooldwon skill and show it on skype,it call "Live show"..dont be such idiot..
    tell me u never use skype before.
    if u cant help,not other more i can say.
    too many stupid here.omg

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hmm enyu is absolutely right :>. Anyways i wonder why that guy dont want to post video or something? Is he scared or wut? :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm Not posting Anything that the minimum: MPGH deletes message
    in any case if photoshop, Or That I was a professional editing.

The bypass is true, do not know why you are so big-headed, apart from this, I have another 3 more:

Elsword, Dragonica, Ragnarok2

Thanks
    -Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)*
    Go here if you need help on posting a hax: see dragon nest tread
    I see only exel (or other program) table and CE screenshot. You can not upload hack, but show some proof it be ok!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalZefa View Post
    -Screenshot of the file/hack must be posted. (2 Day Ban)*
    Go here if you need help on posting a hax: see dragon nest tread
    I see only exel (or other program) table and CE screenshot. You can not upload hack, but show some proof it be ok!
    Is not a release , is Discussion - Preview.

and the bypass is true, apart from this I have 3 other games that I host bypass in another Web (I will not say )

and the proof , FinalSnow is telling to everyone that sample the live show in skype.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-17-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omar82449 View Post
    Is not a release , is Discussion - Preview.

and the bypass is true, apart from this I have 3 other games that I host bypass in another Web (I will not say )

and the proof , FinalSnow is telling to everyone that sample the live show in skype.
    Yea bypass realy work, sorry for you and thanks for FinalSnow.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalZefa View Post
    Yea bypass realy work, sorry for you and thanks for FinalSnow.
    Here it is demonstrated that it works, now stop posting more shit of request proof etc.....

Thanks
    Here it is demonstrated that it works, now stop posting more shit of request proof etc.....
    sir, can u teach me how to find coordinate X Y on DN?

btw i playing at happydn

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    who cares? DN EU is dead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @finalsnow misconception I thought you were gonna send a screenshot on skype because you mentioned screen which was pointless, but I'm not really into creating a skype account just for the heck of proofs as I want my identity to remain hidden (yes you can't find find anything about me which was a bit risky for khen when people knew his email and real name made him susceptible to game bans).

What's so hard about taking a vid using a free software and uploading it anyway? And just for arguments sake, is it just me or why is it that people saying that the hack is real have so low post counts? or has no reputation (never been thanked before)

demonstrated what proof? where proof? all I see are 2 people saying it works without videos or screenshots. I don't call it a demonstration, I call it personal opinion. I'm not being big-headed or saying I'm a pro, I'm saying your scamming and selling something that doesn't exists

Was there any release of your so called hack few months back? All you posted were screenshots and kept updating saying it works and all. Was anyone able to use it? I don't think so. Now you're posting something again saying it works and is asking money for it. What do people call it now a days? oh yeah, "scamming"
    Last edited by enyu; 08-19-2013 at 08:48 PM.
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by enyu View Post
    @finalsnow misconception I thought you were gonna send a screenshot on skype because you mentioned screen which was pointless, but I'm not really into creating a skype account just for the heck of proofs as I want my identity to remain hidden (yes you can't find find anything about me which was a bit risky for khen when people knew his email and real name made him susceptible to game bans).

What's so hard about taking a vid using a free software and uploading it anyway? And just for arguments sake, is it just me or why is it that people saying that the hack is real have so low post counts? or has no reputation (never been thanked before)

demonstrated what proof? where proof? all I see are 2 people saying it works without videos or screenshots. I don't call it a demonstration, I call it personal opinion. I'm not being big-headed or saying I'm a pro, I'm saying your scamming and selling something that doesn't exists

Was there any release of your so called hack few months back? All you posted were screenshots and kept updating saying it works and all. Was anyone able to use it? I don't think so. Now you're posting something again saying it works and is asking money for it. What do people call it now a days? oh yeah, "scamming"
    I'm not active in MPGH, I'm in 2 forums and apart my forum , I can show you by PM my other releases in the other forums.
    and I will not upload a video for the simple fact that I would have to create an account in youtube, activate it with the phone number , download a program to record video , configure it , and finally create new account in DN EU.

you are looking for excuses to say my bypass is fake ,
    I find it incredible that you do not have Skype , download it and contact to FinalSnow for proof , Is Live Show (no modifications etc..)

I have no reason to make 1 video for 1 minute in this nonsense.

so I have no reason to lie.
    Last edited by omar82449; 08-19-2013 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    you are looking for excuses to say my bypass is fake ,
    Give me one good reason why I should do that, coz I can't find any. Oh please show me your releases, I'd love to see it

On a side note, Mr. I made a bypass for EU, can you please explain maybe a little insight on how you were actually able to bypass the heart beat system? You can't take off the heart beat so did you emulate it? emulation would require internal calls, and even if there are a lot of caves, I doubt you can put much code enough for emulation.

Amuse me with your concept of how you were able to by-pass the protection kit you don't have to explain in detail the code though, just a bit of logical reasoning would certainly make me believe you
    Last edited by enyu; 08-19-2013 at 11:42 PM.
    MOVED TO PROGAMERCITY

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast