Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

ow, i miss my pinkynail.

well i just had a great! morning... i got my pinky caught in the stupid paper shedder and it ate my fucking finger nail(don't ask how i was just curious if it would actually like try to shred my finger and well yeah, it worked)
    ... then my dog bit me cause i freaked out.
    then my gf walks in with a dumb look on her face like "what happend?" so i tell her then she is like," eh its just a finger nail?" i also think she called me a dumb ass under her breath as she walked out ...
    OW OW OW OW OW OW OW. i can't type right ... i hate my life... so instead of going to the hospital(that would proably laugh at me and give me a few stiches)...
    im just gonna keep it wraped up with duck tape and a paper towel with some triple ointment, so now i have a ghetto little finger. if you cant duck it fuck it right?

P.S. KEEP LITTLE KIDS AWAY FROM PAPER SHREDDERS! .... and do not stick your finger in them... even if you THINK it wont work... it works.

I just looked way into it and i guess paper shredders are not supposed to do that... so i must have got a cheap one or something and it apparently should be recalled... maybe i should go to the doctor and then sue.... hey stupid shit sometimes pays.
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 08-06-2009 at 12:44 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Wow. You stuck your hand in a shredder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by xX_n1kko_Xx View Post
    Wow. You stuck your hand in a shredder?
    not my hand... my little finger.
    I AM AN IDIOT! ... i know ... i cant stop laughing at how fucking stupid of a move it was >.>

LOL ima post a picture of it if i can find her digital cam... as like a warning do not ever ever ever let your mind wander to haven an idea like "will this actualy shred my finger." at least now i know that i need to keep her little girl AWAY from it...

i apparently need to get it stitched up... but alas i am broke... and i can't afford another run to the hospital over dumb shit... i seriously truthfull 100 percent did not think it was gonna work... umm YEAH IT WORKS.
    Last edited by UnitedMassacre; 08-06-2009 at 12:45 PM.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    rofl >.< that must have been one where you can also shred cd's ect

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    ... Dumbass. xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Yeah it will shred about anything you can fit in the hole and hit the switch to start the process... witch once the process of grinding a finger up is started... tis a BITCH to stop... I do not deny that i may be slightly retarded for doing something apparently STUPID...
    in closing, learn from my foolish idea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Enjoy your ban... Bumper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Wow nice bump.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Old thread is old.