Thread: Spawn Model

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Spawn Model

Hey I've been searching all over the internet for this today as Its my first time trying to implement this method of spawning models.

And actually, years ago before I was banned from MW2 I was looking for weeks how to use this method and still today (about 1 year later) I still can't find how to implement it.

Usually I work my way around everything by searching google, like I said, I searched all day on google everything I could possibly type and found absolutely no results and usually I always do.

So I'm trying to get this codes to work that are being written in my games_mp when I run Chrome Playa's Forge patch v2.

Things like SpawnModel(''com_locker_double'',(-145.732, 1452.38, 204.122)); when Is a model I spawn in the game with chrome playa's menu.

Now what I want to do is get it to work in another mod called QCZM v5 (quarratine chaos zombies)
    I'm trying to implement it with my MapEdit.gsc in the aghan map, but everytime I run the game with that map it crashes after I put that code in.

It says "Script Compile Error" invalid syntax or something.

I already implemented chrome playa's codes he said to implement in another mod for it to work but its still not working.

Can someone with experience in this please help me, it's been years and I still can't get it to work.
    @Kenshin13 @Horror
    Last edited by SOON.; 07-17-2013 at 11:50 PM.