Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ModRed View Post
    But legion Items are awesome , its better to bot for Legion tokens , then spend AC on nulgath items
    I got 2800 Legion Tokens now. After buying, Exalted (armor and class) and a few other items. Overall, botted about 6000 Legion Tokens. Dage has a token version of the Archer. I can bot for tokens any day. Those Nulgath items won't be there forever. Unless Dage has a quest pet. I want that.

Thanks
    Wait, What nulgath items? May I know what you are talking about? :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    Wait, What nulgath items? May I know what you are talking about? :P
    This Friday, there is going to be a shop or shops that are selling Dage the Evil's and Nulgath's items. There has been talk about a new class by Nulgath, but after a bit a of research, I am assuming the new class will be from farming the quests Nulgath has provided for us.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    This Friday, there is going to be a shop or shops that are selling Dage the Evil's and Nulgath's items. There has been talk about a new class by Nulgath, but after a bit a of research, I am assuming the new class will be from farming the quests Nulgath has provided for us.
    Wow, I didn't know that! That's great!
    I have a question for you, or for anybody who knows how to answer my question:
    Okay, for example I Opened the proxy and entered aextras, I saw an offer for ... Say spongebob game. I installed it and inquiried for it, but now comes the question.
    Can I do the same offer i did in aextras in portal.battleon.com or I can't? Thanks.

Thanks
    Yes as a matter of fact you can. I found that out during this double coins event. All the offers i did on arti*****m you can repeat in aqw for coins.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 AM ----------

14.1k ac and waiting for quibble. What I really wan't is the New Paragon set. Sadly that's being released towards the end of this year =(

Thanks
    At what time does matomy usually send that email saying they gave you your ac's?
    And chiaroscuro, I bloody envy you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    At what time does matomy usually send that email saying they gave you your ac's?
    And chiaroscuro, I bloody envy you.
    Well, I usually get my complaint emails moments afterwards. So it shouldn't be too different from yours. I also envy you Chiaroscuro.

What I should of done with the double AC event was just "start" every offer. And now that the event is over, I can still redo and complain about those older offers and still get the doubled AC. I tested it this morning.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Well, I usually get my complaint emails moments afterwards. So it shouldn't be too different from yours. I also envy you Chiaroscuro.

What I should of done with the double AC event was just "start" every offer. And now that the event is over, I can still redo and complain about those older offers and still get the doubled AC. I tested it this morning.
    I actually did that :3
    But, It's been over an hour and i didn't get my email :s Though it is 7 pm here..

Thanks
    First you send the basic complaint email and you should automatically receive a automated response.(Sometimes there is a 10 minute delay) After that then you reply to that with the real complaint. Then you should receive your coins on average between 1-3 days I got mine for this event the day after. Make sure you include a screenshot otherwise you might not get your coins.

Trust me guys you will all have these kind of ac's and memberships once you learn how to do this correctly. There's a formula that if you do it right its just a a few clicks a copy and paste or two and then profit lol

P.S. These coins wont last the month probably. The bag space is a killer
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 07-23-2013 at 01:45 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    First you send the basic complaint email and you should automatically receive a automated response.(Sometimes there is a 10 minute delay) After that then you reply to that with the real complaint. Then you should receive your coins on average between 1-3 days I got mine for this event the day after. Make sure you include a screenshot otherwise you might not get your coins.

Trust me guys you will all have these kind of ac's and memberships once you learn how to do this correctly. There's a formula that if you do it right its just a a few clicks a copy and paste or two and then profit lol

I must agree with the bag space...
    yeah, I replied and am awaiting my Artix points.. I did include a screenshot.
    I must say, You are were helpful! Thank you VERY much for being so helpful to a noob

Oh, and I forgot to ask you, can I send multiple complaints at the same time? I expect no to be an answer :P
    Last edited by BROKILLER123; 07-23-2013 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Adding a few words.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

wait.... how do you get membership with aextras? o_o

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Actually there's a work around to that limit as well
    what is this work a round you speak of?

Thanks
    You do the the same offers on arti*****m for artix points instead of AC and then you can trade them for memberships or AC.

I have to keep some secrets for myself lol I definitely don't wan't them patching it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I must agree with the bag space...
    yeah, I replied and am awaiting my Artix points.. I did include a screenshot.
    I must say, You are were helpful! Thank you VERY much for being so helpful to a noob

Oh, and I forgot to ask you, can I send multiple complaints at the same time? I expect no to be an answer :P
    According to Matomy, you are limited to about five every 24-ish hours. But according to Chiaroscuro, he has a work around that he wont share. Haha.

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

You do the the same offers on arti*****m for artix points instead of AC and then you can trade them for memberships or AC.

I have to keep some secrets for myself lol I definitely don't wan't them patching it.
    Is your work around for Artix Points is just switching your main between two different master accounts so you can just farm Artix Points, upgrade, then continue on the next and repeat?

Thanks
    WAIT, Five?! I've been sending one per day -_-
    I'll do 3 for Artix points and 2 for ac's, then. Thanks thefrikinasian!

Thanks
    Nope no master account switching. You made me just think of another which i will tell you. Try sending 4-5 offers on arti*****m then try another 4-5 from aextras see if that works. The number I usually get stopped at is 4 though if I don't do the trick. Apparently some people can get 5 normally.

I may try using another master at some point because I'm gonna be running out of download offers soon unless they add more.

Using my method I submitted 12 in one day during the double points thing then just 4 the next day totaling a gain of 8.5k AC. Don't do more then 20 though because I did that once XD and apparently there system only allows them to do a certain amount each day (Definitely at least 12 lol)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast