Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro View Post
    It does take 1-3 days I've waited a week once and then all of a sudden I get a ton of points at once.
    Thank you for informing me of that. Can you give me an example of what you put in your download & install inquiries? All i put is when i click on download and done. Should i really install the game and then take a pic of me on the page that i am redirected to after i install?
    Thanks.

Thanks
    Yes you should. I include both the screenshot of the download as well as the page I am redirected to or the final page of the installer that says thank you installation is complete. Here's an example of the installation part I mean.

[IMG]https://i39.photobucke*****m/albums/e194/Adventcloud333/example.jpg?t=1374859816[/IMG]

Thanks
    Yes you should. I include both the screenshot of the download as well as the page I am redirected to or the final page of the installer that says thank you installation is complete. Here's an example of the installation part I mean.

[IMG]https://i39.photobucke*****m/albums/e194/Adventcloud333/example.jpg?t=1374859816[/IMG]
    Thank you very much for providing a screenshot. but, what if i have other types of games? Like the ones by playpickle, that pig and mightymagoo? Should i provide a download picture and then a picture of the page i am redirected to or something else?
    Thank you once more.

Thanks
    Same thing, just a picture of the page your redirected too.

Thanks
    Same thing, just a picture of the page your redirected too.
    I must say, I feel really well seeing some people helping total newbies. I salute you, sir.
    Oh and thanks for the 100th time in just a few days

Thanks
    I know this might be a weird question, but will the inquiries work better if i inquire each offer on a different email? I have like 15 emails, so...
    Or will it be ze same?

Thanks
    It doesn't make a difference. Probably safer using the same email because then they will think something is off if theres multiple emails getting credits for the same account. There shouldn't be any issues either because your technically doing exactly what it says to do to receive the points. You are downloading and/or installing. If you're using some program to wipe your system or having it install to a (Safe Zone) and they get mad they can F off. Sorry that we don't wan't you stealing our information. If they wanted that for the points it should clearly state to receive Artix points or Adventure coins you must first allow us to install a virus and steal your information XD....Wow I have no clue where that came from...I have the urge to rant more, but I wont....I feel like the hulk right now I need to grab something and rip it in two!!!!! ;LKJFLKASJFSKLDFJSDL:K JF;lkdhjf[ajiojioafsdjklsdfjadslk;fj
    Last edited by Chiaroscuro; 07-26-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Thanks
    I use the same email. It doesn't seem to make a difference I receive points all the same. There shouldn't be any issues either because your technically doing exactly what it says to do to receive the points. You are downloading and/or installing. If you're using some program to wipe your system or having it install to a (Safe Zone) and they get mad they can F off. Sorry that we don't wan't you stealing our information. If they wanted that for the points it should clearly state to receive Artix points or Adventure coins you must first allow us to install a virus and steal your information XD....Wow I have no clue where that came from...I have the urge to rant more, but I wont....I feel like the hulk right now I need to grab something and rip it in two!!!!! ;LKJFLKASJFSKLDFJSDL:K JF;lkdhjf[ajiojioafsdjklsdfjadslk;fj
    Haha, yeah. It really provides us with a shitton of viruses. But, can you tell me, do you do it one offer at a time or 5 at a time, do you wait inbetween offers or at the same time pretty much? Thanks.
    I am really sorry for bothering you xD

Thanks
    Doesn't Make a difference when you do them or how many you do(unless you exceed like 20 or something in a day) then there system won't allow them to credit your account for a little while, I think next day, might be a week or two.

Thanks
    Doesn't Make a difference when you do them or how many you do(unless you exceed like 20 or something in a day) then there system won't allow them to credit your account for a little while, I think next day, might be a week or two.
    Well, you can't go more than 5 offers a day anyways. Thanks!

Thanks
    Yes you can actually. There's a work around, but that's for another time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Yes you can actually. There's a work around, but that's for another time.
    give me your secrets ;-;

Thanks
    I can't take it. I'm ready to go murder the entire matomy crew. I submited everything that was needed for artix points yesterday, and of course, today, I didn't get shit. No email, no nothing. All i want is membership and that's it. I can't believe that 2 days in a row i didn't get my artix points, when i'm doing just what i need to do. I am basically wasting my time with the fucking asshole matomy team. DEATH TO MATOMY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKILLER123 View Post
    I can't take it. I'm ready to go murder the entire matomy crew. I submited everything that was needed for artix points yesterday, and of course, today, I didn't get shit. No email, no nothing. All i want is membership and that's it. I can't believe that 2 days in a row i didn't get my artix points, when i'm doing just what i need to do. I am basically wasting my time with the fucking asshole matomy team. DEATH TO MATOMY!
    Calm Down. If you Don't want to earn AC , then Buy them.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ModRed View Post

Calm Down. If you Don't want to earn AC , then Buy them.
    If I wanted to buy them, I wouldn't be here complaining.
    But, for a few days it worked. I got several offers complete, and now all of a sudden shit wont work. -_-

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast