Selling this account because I don't play WoW or D3 anymore. Playing Rift now and would like to buy the souls, so selling this account for only 20 euros. Has ;

•Diablo 3 with ALL classes maxed level 60. Barb and Wizard have the best gear ( 125k and 220k DPS gear respectively ). EU.

•World of Warcraft ( inactive - no game time ) with all expansions + 90 death knight, 85 priest, 80 warrior and 77 paladin. Around 2,000 gold left on the death knight. Server : Vek'Nilash EU.

Buying the retail games will cost you well over 100 euros ( WoW + expansions is already around 60 euros + D3 being 40~50 euros ).

How the trade will go :

1) you add me on skype ( rancidrode )

2) Ask any screenshots you'd like ( ingame D3, account management, etc ... can't do ingame WoW cause it has no gametime )

3) If your satisfied with the proof given, you pay me up front via paypal ONLY.

4) I'll give you the account details ( name, battle.net email address, battle.net password, password for the email address associated with the battle.net ( it's a disposable email account so all yours ) ).

5) I will screenshot and record the whole trade, trying to scam will result in you being reported.

Add me on skype : rancidrode if interested. Looking to sell ASAP !!!