Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Warning] Please Read This Before You Buy a "Fast Money Making E-book"

I want to start off by saying that the purpose of this thread is NOT to sales trash your e-book selling thing, I am sure your fast money making guides work 100% and the people using them are just doing it wrong

There is hardly any such thing as making fast money online for almost no effort, maybe there are some ways, but those ways only work if a few people are doing it, nobody who found a gold mine is going to share the location for $5.

The only people that will be making money using those e-books are the ones selling it to the suckers that keep buying books, hoping that one will work.

Please do yourself a favor and do not buy these guides, they are all pretty much the same guides except they use a pdf editor to change the names around, if you really want to have some fun with e-books, look up how to leech them yourself for free, or buy one of those cheap $1-$2 dollars packs that have like 300 e-books.

Please do not reply to this thread and try to argue with me otherwise, especially if you sell e-books here, because that will just further prove my point ._.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dj46563 For This Useful Post:

Domokun_index (07-23-2013),Dreamer (07-22-2013),Lightning (07-23-2013),Lovroman (07-23-2013),Pika (07-27-2013),Redemption' (07-22-2013),Royce (07-26-2013),rugerty100 (07-23-2013),Symmetrical (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    I have bought numerous amounts of ebooks and most of the so called "auto-piloting" ones don't even work. The ones that do work are ones you actually have to work hard for. If you are not willing to that, then there is no point in purchasing a ebook at all.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:

dj46563 (07-22-2013)

Thanks
    Nice post, as a seller of an e-book, I do actually think that anyone who is going to purchase my book should definitely read this. A lot of the points that were made in here are the truth, except for a few that are a-bit questionable to me. In reality, there is no real way to make quick cash with no effort. That's just not something reasonable and something you should try to find. It's just not attainable. That's like getting a job that you make money just for taking the job. It's non-existent and you just can't except to reach something like that.

The only thing that I think is abit questionable is the whole "all ebooks is the same." I have to agree, most ebooks are the same. But as an ebook purchaser, reviewer, and reseller, I do know a few things about ebooks. First off, you really gotta look at the vouches and see if they are legitimate. If they are just vouches saying generic stuff, why would you trust it? That's why I like that people who take vouch copies are starting to add a leech rating. It helps us keep the amount of books that are the same stuff down to a minimum level and only keeping the high quality stuff afloat. Now when I say that, just having your name in the book does not make it un-leeched. If you've seen the method before, then it's considered "leeched"

Lastly, all I can say is that ebooks usually have such titles just to grab your attention. They do not always live up to the expectation. Whenever you decide to purchase and dive into an ebook, don't keep dwelling on the things that the seller claims it will do. Just think about putting in hard work and putting your best foot forth in trying to make money or accomplish whatever is in the ebook.

Sorry for the wall of text. But that's seriously just my real opinion on monetization ebooks and I do hate how most ebooks are LQ and copy pasta.

TLDR; All ebooks that have a working method will always require some hard work and with you putting your best foot forth.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Redemption' For This Useful Post:

dj46563 (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Redemption' View Post
    Nice post, as a seller of an e-book, I do actually think that anyone who is going to purchase my book should definitely read this. A lot of the points that were made in here are the truth, except for a few that are a-bit questionable to me. In reality, there is no real way to make quick cash with no effort. That's just not something reasonable and something you should try to find. It's just not attainable. That's like getting a job that you make money just for taking the job. It's non-existent and you just can't except to reach something like that.

The only thing that I think is abit questionable is the whole "all ebooks is the same." I have to agree, most ebooks are the same. But as an ebook purchaser, reviewer, and reseller, I do know a few things about ebooks. First off, you really gotta look at the vouches and see if they are legitimate. If they are just vouches saying generic stuff, why would you trust it? That's why I like that people who take vouch copies are starting to add a leech rating. It helps us keep the amount of books that are the same stuff down to a minimum level and only keeping the high quality stuff afloat. Now when I say that, just having your name in the book does not make it un-leeched. If you've seen the method before, then it's considered "leeched"

Lastly, all I can say is that ebooks usually have such titles just to grab your attention. They do not always live up to the expectation. Whenever you decide to purchase and dive into an ebook, don't keep dwelling on the things that the seller claims it will do. Just think about putting in hard work and putting your best foot forth in trying to make money or accomplish whatever is in the ebook.

Sorry for the wall of text. But that's seriously just my real opinion on monetization ebooks and I do hate how most ebooks are LQ and copy pasta.

TLDR; All ebooks that have a working method will always require some hard work and with you putting your best foot forth.
    Thank you for your contribution to this thread, I read your whole post thoroughly

To add to the reviewer point, here is my opinion, and I get that you do reviews sometimes so please do not take offense as it is not directed towards you;
    Every reviewer that I have seen both here and at other forums such as HF or Warrior are ass kissers, they will say the guide is good and give it an almost perfect score, because if they do not they will never get another vouch copy (free ebook they can throw away) again. The sellers do not want an honest review, they want an amazing score so the sheep will go and buy their book.

To fully review a guide the reviewer would have to take 2 weeks of slaving away at whatever stupid method the guide entails, and all the while the reviewer knows nothing will come of the work. The whole ebook business is a corrupts cycle, with nobody speaking up because they want this money train to keep rolling for as long as they can, and the reviewers can get free books and rep as long as they paste in their review template and change the title with the book's title.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dj46563 For This Useful Post:

Redemption' (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
    Thank you for your contribution to this thread, I read your whole post thoroughly

To add to the reviewer point, here is my opinion, and I get that you do reviews sometimes so please do not take offense as it is not directed towards you;
    Every reviewer that I have seen both here and at other forums such as HF or Warrior are ass kissers, they will say the guide is good and give it an almost perfect score, because if they do not they will never get another vouch copy (free ebook they can throw away) again. The sellers do not want an honest review, they want an amazing score so the sheep will go and buy their book.

To fully review a guide the reviewer would have to take 2 weeks of slaving away at whatever stupid method the guide entails, and all the while the reviewer knows nothing will come of the work. The whole ebook business is a corrupts cycle, with nobody speaking up because they want this money train to keep rolling for as long as they can, and the reviewers can get free books and rep as long as they paste in their review template and change the title with the book's title.
    I thrashed a few sales with honest reviews lol xD And i do agree that every ebook requires effort as nothing is easy money xD the method i am selling requires quite a lot of patience and you have to do really repetitive tasks Oh well thanks for the warning (Been cheated a few times...)

Btw wtf was with the ebook you were selling lol with the fake payment proof and your voucher being your support O_O got me really confused
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfixed For This Useful Post:

Redemption' (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    most ebooks here are leeched anyways.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post

I thrashed a few sales with honest reviews lol xD And i do agree that every ebook requires effort as nothing is easy money xD the method i am selling requires quite a lot of patience and you have to do really repetitive tasks Oh well thanks for the warning (Been cheated a few times...)

Btw wtf was with the ebook you were selling lol with the fake payment proof and your voucher being your support O_O got me really confused
    Confused? It was pretty much the same scenario as any other ebook selling that involved fast money, shotty method and shotty proof, but in my case the proof was obviously fake and easily proven to be doctored ("Resolve your negative balance" xD)

Such a shame, the thread design was pretty nice

Thanks
    Exactly, most of the current eBooks for sale have just great headlines. Additionally, people constantly give their "vouch copy" to people with 300 +- posts who don't know how to write a thorough and developed review. Most eBooks just have that title with no prestige or anything inside.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Domokun_index For This Useful Post:

dj46563 (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Very true. 95% of people lose money buying ebooks. However, some ebooks are for real and not leeched all over the Internet. Just be careful what you buy.

successful trades:
    killingspirit, Zeus, Bubbles, BigNuts, IPhone4S, BurnRed, PooPoo12345, kolec94, Nexon, TJBRocker, xXBrokenBonezXx

Current Games:

MW3, Black Ops 2, TF2

Total money spent buying CA accounts:

200 Dollars

Total money on CA:

755 Dollars

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Acidic For This Useful Post:

Transfixed (07-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    DigitalGeneration does seem like an autopilot (ponzi scheme) though. It's okay if you don't invest any money.
    And I refuse to give exaggerated vouches. On more than one occasion, I messaged the OP with my honest negative opinion and they withdrew their e-book.

By the way dj46563, any gold mines to share? I've dedicated myself to Neobucks. ($249 investment)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
    DigitalGeneration does seem like an autopilot (ponzi scheme) though. It's okay if you don't invest any money.
    And I refuse to give exaggerated vouches. On more than one occasion, I messaged the OP with my honest negative opinion and they withdrew their e-book.

By the way dj46563, any gold mines to share? I've dedicated myself to Neobucks. ($249 investment)
    thats some big investment lol
    https://i.imgur.com/HCSHIhT.jpg

Need a vouch done? Click the banner above!

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/arkaniumlion.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post

#1 goldmine; selling ebooks to the hopefuls.

Life is like math, if it goes too easy, something is wrong!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Most eBooks don't work. They say they work by doing some HQ shit and they sell for like $20 and that's how the seller of the ebook earns money. While the buyer loses profit and gets confused whether it works or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Bump for awareness

Thanks
    The funny part is somebody gave me a e-book today and it just looked stupid lol.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast