Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Exclamation Any Way To Get Free DLC Black Ops II ?

Hi, i do want to know if there is any way to get free DLC for black ops 2, i current got the first one, but i want the second, is there anyway?

i readed about gameshare, can someoby explain it and help me?

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ever2u View Post
    Hi, i do want to know if there is any way to get free DLC for black ops 2, i current got the first one, but i want the second, is there anyway?

i readed about gameshare, can someoby explain it and help me?

Thanks
    Not unless you file share or your jailbroken

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Gameshare basically means, you get it off a friend and then you download it to your ps3.

At the moment there is no other way to get free dlcs unless your gameshare or if you or someone you know has a jail-broken ps3, Then you could data-transfer dlcs over anytime.

Hope that helps you out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    if you do manage to gameshare make sure you and your friend are playing the same version of the game.
    you can check this by looking at the collar of the cd case (the thin edge). is should say BLES-xxxxx or BLUS-xxxxx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Yes you can get free DLC you can install a package file but as ''KilltheNoise'' said you need a jailbreak ,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    ok so to get the DLC for black ops 2 what your going to wanna do is follow these steps below very carefully alright!
    1) firstly your gonna wanna get yourself a job
    2) work at said job for atleast 1-2 weeks
    3) earn your first paycheck and cash it in
    (now here's the most important part)
    4) take that cash and head to your local grocery store (Kroger,Walmart,Kmart,Etc.)
    5) Now buy a prepaid card preferably $50
    6) now get your ass home and use that card to buy the DLC yourself nothing in life is free...

Thanks
    Seet, actually there are stuff in life that are free. Including what OP is referring to.

So, in order to get free Black Ops DLC, you have two options:
    1) Getting it via a jailbroken PS3. People upload custom files such as EBOOTS for an example that can be ONLY run on jailbroken PS3s. These files contain the DLC itself allowing you to run it once on your PS3.

2) Find a friend that trusts you to let you go on their account and download the DLC right off their download list. You will however need to make sure that friend has 1 activation slot open on his PS3. If not, then you will not be able to do it because you cannot download any media without account activation.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seet5566 View Post
    ok so to get the DLC for black ops 2 what your going to wanna do is follow these steps below very carefully alright!
    1) firstly your gonna wanna get yourself a job
    2) work at said job for atleast 1-2 weeks
    3) earn your first paycheck and cash it in
    (now here's the most important part)
    4) take that cash and head to your local grocery store (Kroger,Walmart,Kmart,Etc.)
    5) Now buy a prepaid card preferably $50
    6) now get your ass home and use that card to buy the DLC yourself nothing in life is free...
    Lol @ nothing in life being free. I just cracked this sexy PSN account... how much do you think it cost me to do??

Code:
    <-----Bot Status: After Additional Redirect -> Success Source Keyword Match -> Found Key [ring_security_logout">] - Source Length: 35549 - Found data to capture: Games #1: Redbox Instant by Verizon, Games #2: CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS, Games #3: Call of Duty&reg;: Ghosts - Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map, Games #4: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II - Dragon Pack, Games #5: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II - Benjamins Pack, Games #6: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II - Extra Slots Pack, Games #7: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II - Viper Pack, Games #8: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II - North America Pack, Games #9: Hulu Plus, Games #10: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II Uprising, Games #1: Call of Duty&reg;: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 Bonus Content, Games #2: DUST 514&reg; Free-to-Play, Games #3: Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins Demo, Games #4: REAL STEEL Demo, Games #5: Ratchet &amp; Clank: Full Frontal Assault&trade; Demo, Games #6: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Demo, Games #7: Sonic &amp; All-Stars Racing Transformed Demo, Games #8: Zen Pinball 2, Games #9: Jetpack Joyride FREE, Games #10: DC Universe&trade; Online Free-to-Play, Games #1: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time&trade; Demo, Games #2: U.S. Air Force Dynamic XMB&trade; Theme, Games #3: Call of Duty&reg; Elite - Console Application, Games #4: Call of Duty&reg;: Modern Warfare&reg; 3 - Free Drop 2: Terminal, Games #5: Call of Duty&reg;: Modern Warfare&reg; 3 - Free Drop 1: Erosion/Aground----->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zx88 View Post
    Lol @ nothing in life being free. I just cracked this sexy PSN account... how much do you think it cost me to do??

Code:
    <-----Bot Status: After Additional Redirect -> Success Source Keyword Match -> Found Key [ring_security_logout">] - Source Length: 35549 - Found data to capture: Games #1: Redbox Instant by Verizon, Games #2: CALL OF DUTY: GHOSTS, Games #3: Call of Duty®: Ghosts - Free Fall Dynamic Bonus Map, Games #4: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Dragon Pack, Games #5: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Benjamins Pack, Games #6: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Extra Slots Pack, Games #7: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - Viper Pack, Games #8: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - North America Pack, Games #9: Hulu Plus, Games #10: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Uprising, Games #1: Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Nuketown 2025 Bonus Content, Games #2: DUST 514® Free-to-Play, Games #3: Marvel vs. Capcom: Origins Demo, Games #4: REAL STEEL Demo, Games #5: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault™ Demo, Games #6: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2013 - Demo, Games #7: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Demo, Games #8: Zen Pinball 2, Games #9: Jetpack Joyride FREE, Games #10: DC Universe™ Online Free-to-Play, Games #1: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time™ Demo, Games #2: U.S. Air Force Dynamic XMB™ Theme, Games #3: Call of Duty® Elite - Console Application, Games #4: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 - Free Drop 2: Terminal, Games #5: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 - Free Drop 1: Erosion/Aground----->
    that is quite true but lets say legally nothing can really be obtained for free haha