I created a thread in crossfire clan section, I posted in that thread that I'll give aimbots, hacks and other things to anyone who join my clan, and I'll give them by IM and not by PM. This way many people joined my clan and since I didnt break any forum rule, my thread wasnt closed. On 8/6/09 the aimbots got patched, so this noob named P1mp saw my thread and the number of people joining my clan and I dont know maybe he got heated on that fact, so a noob minion named shadowrath is in his clan. Mr. P1mp told to mr wrath that since the aimbots were patched, the op is false advertising using the aimbots. But just when the aimbots were patched, i had already posted that I have some new working ones and I am checking them. So mr. wrath deleted my thread on the request of p1mp(all threads get closed in cf section, even the ones with advertisement links, but mine got deleted). The reason behind deleting my thread was his clan was deleted from cf for some reason and he was pissed so he got it deleted. Right now I posted a new thread about the new aimbot for people who join my clan and guess what? it got deleted(not closed but deleted).

So this happens when you give a noob bitch some powers.