Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Why do you even bother posting, you only further the stereotypes people have of you.l
    I don't care no offense
    I don't need people.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't care no offense
    I don't need people.
    ​If you truly don't care, then why do you continue to post?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Because I'm bored?

---------- Post added at 03:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Because I'm bored?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks

A guy raise up the Quran to an attempt to settle down the police/army but instead he get a shot in the fucking chest.

They could have shot him anytime but noooo when he raises it they shoot him, what the fuck does that mean?!
    Egypt you are going into a civil war just like Syria, and there will be no more democracy in your country anymore.
    and honestly I won't be surprised if your army take orders from the Sisy, the supreme leader of the army to invade or attack Gaza strip to eliminate the resistance troops and Hamas government.

So everyone supporting the military coupe; you sir are a ****** with no brain. _l_
    YOU are from pillatsin so why you give a fuck about egypt go away see your fathers sold thier land to isreal people some terriost people hmas and ikhwan are like a fucking stuipds people who make them selves know islam well and etc.. but they don't have a fuck about islam , islam is bigger than you all and more peacfull you pillastins are very angry of isreal but in the real it is your own faults cause your fathers etc.. sold thier lands so don't give a fucking thing and come to egypt to make sinai your country you and like your faces don't have a flag and don't have a country you fucking retard man

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GoAwayNever View Post
    YOU are from pillatsin so why you give a fuck about egypt go away see your fathers sold thier land to isreal people some terriost people hmas and ikhwan are like a fucking stuipds people who make them selves know islam well and etc.. but they don't have a fuck about islam , islam is bigger than you all and more peacfull you pillastins are very angry of isreal but in the real it is your own faults cause your fathers etc.. sold thier lands so don't give a fucking thing and come to egypt to make sinai your country you and like your faces don't have a flag and don't have a country you fucking retard man
    pffff too much hate in that one post, but I won't rage like you did.
    Fathers selling their land to the jews >> your an idiot.
    Why I give a fuck about Egypt >> because Egypt is a muslim country and Prophet Muhammad PBUH advised us to care about each other and support each other and be one united nation.
    Flag >> LOL? Is that a big deal???

And at least I can speak proper English.

Thanks
    pffff too much hate in that one post, but I won't rage like you did.
    Fathers selling their land to the jews >> your an idiot.
    Why I give a fuck about Egypt >> because Egypt is a muslim country and Prophet Muhammad PBUH advised us to care about each other and support each other and be one united nation.
    Flag >> LOL? Is that a big deal???

And at least I can speak proper English.
    better than care about our country care about your sold country and egypt doesn't beg you to take care of here so about the hatest i think you the last one to talk about it cause you hate us because we have our country :P

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GoAwayNever View Post
    better than care about our country care about your sold country and egypt doesn't beg you to take care of here so about the hatest i think you the last one to talk about it cause you hate us because we have our country :P
    You are an idiot, really.
    I bet you stayed home in the past 3 years and didn't participate in any protest or any march you lifeless cunt.
    And now you just saying some no sense garbage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You are an idiot, really.
    I bet you stayed home in the past 3 years and didn't participate in any protest or any march you lifeless cunt.
    And now you just saying some no sense garbage.
    Your protest and marches seem to only fuel the fire when people get hurt during them. Is that the point of them? To injure people so you can play a pity card?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Your protest and marches seem to only fuel the fire when people get hurt during them. Is that the point of them? To injure people so you can play a pity card?
    Thats not what I meant, I was talking about the Mubarak era marches.
    and like I said, anyone, doesn't matter which side he is with must be punished if he commits a foul.

Thanks
    Because you got nothing to say!

"واذا خاطبهم الجاهلون قالوا سلاما"
    Yeah , that explains who is the wrong , he is right .... and by the way .. USA also including terrorists (Obama and many others.) , Hamas is Palestine ? RIP Palestine wasn't terrorist , Hamas is created by Israel , so now Israel is the same land as Palestine?

Let me explain to you brother , Qaeda = Hamas = Ikhwan = Israel = USA aka Obama the terrorist , why Obama aka the terrorist support the Ikhwan and Al Jazeera supporting Ikhwan ? Isn't Al Jazeera owned by Qatar ? Isn't Qatar the country who support Israel ? Isn't Israel supported by USA ? Why USA Supports Ikhwan and same with France , Turkey ?

I don't really like the people who learned English and such as this things and still cannot make a difference between a terrorist and an innocent?

Here is a good video that learns you that you could think that you're defending the truth or the Islam while you're against it , enjoy.

www (.) youtube (.) com / watch?v=b8DwOl4J-3Y remove the () and the spaces

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thats not what I meant, I was talking about the Mubarak era marches.
    and like I said, anyone, doesn't matter which side he is with must be punished if he commits a foul.
    You should always pick a side for important issues that will alter your life, yes, or at least have an opinion on them.

And I don't agree that regardless of political involvement if you break the law you should be punished accordingly(unless the law is broken).
    ---------

But there is a tendency to cause a riot and get people killed in many of these protest, even the supposedly minor ones.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Transporter- View Post
    Yeah , that explains who is the wrong , he is right .... and by the way .. USA also including terrorists (Obama and many others.) , Hamas is Palestine ? RIP Palestine wasn't terrorist , Hamas is created by Israel , so now Israel is the same land as Palestine?

Let me explain to you brother , Qaeda = Hamas = Ikhwan = Israel = USA aka Obama the terrorist , why Obama aka the terrorist support the Ikhwan and Al Jazeera supporting Ikhwan ? Isn't Al Jazeera owned by Qatar ? Isn't Qatar the country who support Israel ? Isn't Israel supported by USA ? Why USA Supports Ikhwan and same with France , Turkey ?

I don't really like the people who learned English and such as this things and still cannot make a difference between a terrorist and an innocent?

Here is a good video that learns you that you could think that you're defending the truth or the Islam while you're against it , enjoy.

www (.) youtube (.) com / watch?v=b8DwOl4J-3Y remove the () and the spaces
    God! Stupidity level is too high !
    If USA support Ikhwan they would be ruling Egypt right now, and the military coupe would have ended and probably never happened!
    Why The Barade`e visited Israel few days before the coupe?
    Turkey is now an enemy? Turkey is a muslim country and it used to be a shiity ass country but when the Ikhwan took control of the leadership they made it one of the top 10 countries in the world econimecly and that would have happened to Egypt, but retards like you preventing it.

Flipping on a elected president in a fair voting is a crime against the democracy that you were fucking seeking you dumb fucks!
    Egyptians need a president like Mubarak, its the only solution for your shitty brains, not saying that all of Egyptains are bad and such but no lot of you are!

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 PM ----------

You should always pick a side for important issues that will alter your life, yes, or at least have an opinion on them.

And I don't agree that regardless of political involvement if you break the law you should be punished accordingly(unless the law is broken).
    ---------

But there is a tendency to cause a riot and get people killed in many of these protest, even the supposedly minor ones.
    I am on the legit elected president ofcourse, but I don't fully agree with the Ikhwan thoughts and principles.
    and the killers are just a left of the old regime, Mubaraks regime, or a mad man.

Its just wrong for the army to get into the political game instead of training their troops and focusing on securing their country borders and cities.
    and since day one Morsi had a lot of enemies, which is Mubarak supporters and Ikhwan haters.

Thanks
    God! Stupidity level is too high !
    If USA support Ikhwan they would be ruling Egypt right now, and the military coupe would have ended and probably never happened!
    Why The Barade`e visited Israel few days before the coupe?
    Turkey is now an enemy? Turkey is a muslim country and it used to be a shiity ass country but when the Ikhwan took control of the leadership they made it one of the top 10 countries in the world econimecly and that would have happened to Egypt, but retards like you preventing it.

Flipping on a elected president in a fair voting is a crime against the democracy that you were fucking seeking you dumb fucks!
    Egyptians need a president like Mubarak, its the only solution for your shitty brains, not saying that all of Egyptains are bad and such but no lot of you are!
    Bitch please , Ikhwan were supported by U.S but now Obama the terrorist changed him mind because of the people in Egypt , and hell yeah , If he made them back again , all the world of the countries will be against U.S , Barad'e is a USA man , Why he refused not to remove the people in Rabaa El Adwaya ? Because It is against U.S !!!!! Your stupidity is too high and you think those who are peacefully ? hell no fuck them and fuck you.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Retards like you won't understand it , why the fuck Turkey now need Morsi to come back ? Why the hell ? don't you know that Erdogan and Khyrat El Shatter have business ?

An elected president in a fair voting ? then why when Morsi became a president he refused the stabs on the elections ?? because It wasn't fair ...

The shitty brains like you or me ? I'm not controlled by the name of Islam and not brain washed , why the fuck you idiot El Jazeera support Ikhwan ? you still didn't respond to me.

and since day one Morsi had a lot of enemies, which is Mubarak supporters and Ikhwan haters.
    Guess what ? I was a supporter for Morsi before the elections because he was Islamic , when he became in the name of Ikhwan , I was against 4 eva.

And again why the fuck you talk about Egypt go do shit in your country rather than insulting the Egyptians.

And the fuck we don't need USA Aid and we don't need USA and we don't need Ikhwan and we don't need anything that would destroy our country.

Why the fuck USA cannot stop the aids for us ? because If they did .

1-The band of "Save the safety of Israel" will be destroyed .
    2-Sending a Satellite for any matter will be back.
    3-If they did that , Russia wants Egypt for the navy , and they will give their aids.

And once again I'm not brain washed by the word Islam , who the fuck in a country says Fuck Egypt and Fuck the Egyptians like they did in Rab'a? Fuck them , our army is mentioned by Muhammad(pbuh).

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    What about the people that died in Raba`a? Who ordered the army to shoot?
    about El Jazeera, it is an independent news channel, not controlled by the prince/king of Qatar or what ever they call that pig. And It has never broadcasted anything that is not true, Unlike Al-Arabiya that used to broadcast old and fake videos of Tahrir Square, And please! your media, the formal egyptian media channel is so much contradicting itself.

You army?
    Where were you army when :
    -Turks occupied it.
    -The Fatimid occupied it.
    -English Colonies.
    -French Colonies.
    -Lost Sinaa against Israel.

The Hadith your talking about is weak and so much untrue.
    And the Prophet PBUH mentioned the army of Sham (Levant), Which is Syria,Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon, Hatai (Turkish State), Sinai (part of Egypt), and Iraq.
    By that I don't mean the Egyptian army isn't great, it is... but not that much as you think.

Forgot to mention that Saudi Arabia and Emirates sent to Egypt over 2 Billion Dollars right after the military coupe and the fall of Morsi.
    Why? We all agree that the Saudi's royal family is a slave for the west and the US.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 07-31-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Thanks
    What about the people that died in Raba`a? Who ordered the army to shoot?
    Why the fuck should they do that ? you mean a Muslims kill a Muslims ? go fuck yourself mother fucking idiot.

about El Jazeera, it is an independent news channel, not controlled by the prince/king of Qatar or what ever they call that pig. And It has never broadcasted anything that is not true, Unlike Al-Arabiya that used to broadcast old and fake videos of Tahrir Square, And please! your media, the formal egyptian media channel is so much contradicting itself.
    https://alhakemegypt.********.com/201...post_5486.html
    LMAO , fake videos of Tahrir Square ? oh yeah , I was in Tahrir Square seeing millions of people was fake , isn't it?

You army?
    Where were you army when :
    -Turks occupied it.
    -The Fatimid occupied it.
    -English Colonies.
    -French Colonies.
    -Lost Sinaa against Israel.
    -Fighting them.
    -Fighting them.
    -Fighting them.
    -Fighting them.
    -Fighting them. - Idiot as I know.

But you tell me!
    Where your army ....
    -When Israel occupied it.
    -When Britain occupied it.
    -Jews occupied it , old time.
    -Too many others...................

The Hadith your talking about is weak and so much untrue.
    If the Hadith is weak , I know that the Army is the best men in the world without anyone mentioning it.

And the Prophet PBUH mentioned the army of Sham
    But hey , which army has been mentioned in the Qur'an except the Egyptian Army ? which country has been mentioned except Egypt in Qur'an ? which country the prophet said about her : Its people are bond to the Judgment Day , which country has been mentioned in Qur'an that It is safe ? Egypt.

By that I don't mean the Egyptian army isn't great, it is... but not that much as you think.
    Greatest army in the world even If you hate because you even don't want Egypt's Army to exist or the country itself , go play with hamas in the bath room.

Forgot to mention that Saudi Arabia and Emirates sent to Egypt over 2 Billion Dollars right after the military coupe and the fall of Morsi.
    Why? We all agree that the Saudi's royal family is a slave for the west and the US.
    And why Qatar didn't do that ? because Qatar is a slave for the west , US and Israel , did you mean Qatar who wanted to trade our pyramids ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast