Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

RotMG Editor Recruitment! Are you up for the challenge?

Hello everyone! I'm Raple, and I will be selecting new candidates to be our editors!

We are looking for quality, and only the best will be chosen.

Requirements:
    • Have a good knowledge of english and grammar.
    • Contribute a significant amount of your time to editing the wiki.
    • Be up to completing a 30 day trial period.

Remember: posts and support have nothing to do with my selection process! I am looking for people who are up to providing quality work and can really make the wiki amazing!

Becoming an editor obviously means having tasks that will need to be done. Such as keeping the wiki clean and up to date, extend and revise other wiki pages to bring them to a good standard, and perform the specific tasks I may assign you!

By becoming an editor, you will not only be given a new rank and name color, but also be held to a high esteem for helping us to create something great.

Application:
    • Daily Available Time:
    • Why should we consider you:
    • Have you done any previous work for the wiki:

Please only post applications, other posts may lead to a ban.
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Raple; 07-30-2013 at 12:55 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

6ixth (07-30-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Daily time: 10 hours on computer messing around can make all that time go to mpgh.

Considerment: I would like this job cause I can always be active ready to edit. I have had lots of experience in Realm of the Mad God I have played for almost 2 years now and know all there is too know. I would love to be able to do this and wouldn't mind it either. I will be willing to do it. I can complete a 30 day trial. Once school starts I can always be active since I always finish all work. I have a personal computer so I don't have to worry about someone being on. I have worked on the wiki before and have done major contributions. I have made the special items page have fixed troll pages have added stuff to item lists. I know how to make all the things work too. Like posting links for stuff to help, Posting pictures of equips, and more. I have a good account on testing so I can update wiki early from testing since I will be able to finish dungeons swiftly. I can be active to play when it is needed and try new builds.

Previous work on wiki? Yes like I said I have worked on wiki before have made a whole entire pages which has split up and can still be used. Like the special items like fireworks, america rings, and more of those kind of items. I have fixed troll pages too. Like the oryx troll, the item page troll and more. i know how to make stuff work like adding images so you can see. Posting links to other pages so you can get around stuff, and be able to edit quickly with good info.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carbonnade For This Useful Post:

6ixth (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    Daily Available Time: 8 hours
    Why should we consider you: Why not
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: I corrected some of Raple's errors.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to muriwo For This Useful Post:

6ixth (08-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Daily Available Time: 8 hours
    Why should we consider you: you should choose me because I have been playing rotmg for 2 years and been exploring as much thing as i can and now i want to help other n*bs become pro and enjoy every bit of rotmg.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: No,But i'm a fast learner and have been creating website

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Daily Available Time: At least 4+ hours a day, pretty much all day on weekends.
    Why should we consider you: I have played realm for well over a year, 1 year and 331 days to be exact, and I have maxed every character to 8/8 and done every dungeon on every class. I pretty much know all there is to know about Realm and I think I'd be a great addition to the team.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: I helped out with the Combat Arms wiki when it first came out.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Boombox For This Useful Post:

6ixth (08-05-2013),BlackIsWhite (08-06-2013),Maxedout (08-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Daily Available Time: When I am not sleeping, I am on the computer.
    Why should we consider you: I want to help out MPGH, I love ROTMG, and have lots of spare time. I have moderated/administrated games and websites before, along with being a programmer myself.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: No.

Thanks
    Name: Brendan
    Time available: 4-6 hours on weekdays 6-8+ on weekends
    Why i should be considered: I love Rotmg with all my heart and id love to contribute to something to give back to this game. Id really enjoy doing any kind of work on this wiki and in my personal opinion my knowledge of the game could be very useful in this effort.
    I have not done any kind of previous work but i would love to start on something that i care about and am experienced with.

Thanks
    Name: Brendan
    Time available: 4-6 hours on weekdays 6-8+ on weekends
    Why i should be considered: I love Rotmg with all my heart and id love to contribute to something to give back to this game. Id really enjoy doing any kind of work on this wiki and in my personal opinion my knowledge of the game could be very useful in this effort.
    I have not done any kind of previous work but i would love to start on something that i care about and am experienced with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Daily Available Time: 4 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends
    Why should we consider you: i have an extensive knowledge of English and i've played Rotmg for over 2 years so i know pretty much all there is to know about the game. i have played on all the characters so i have an adequate understanding of each class including all the weapons and dungeons.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: no. but i would like to do so.

Thanks

Daily Available Time: All in central standard time Weekdays: 5-6 AM Tues-Thur: 3:30-9 PM Friday: 3:30-11:30 PM Weekend:9:00 AM- 9:00 PM

Why should we consider you: I am very devoted to any job I am given. I have played realm for a little over 3 years now. I have coded for about a year and a half although I do not use hacks. I have been as much of a contributor to mpgh as I can lately. I haven't really done anything on here since I joined until recently. Although, I really like this community and would love to be able to contribute a little more!

Have you done any previous work for the wiki: As I stated above I'm just getting involved in this forum so I sadly have not had a chance to. I would love to though and hope that I can contribute to anything else that needs contributing!

Thanks
    Daily Available Time: Whenever the struggle is so.
    Why should we consider you: I know English very well and can understand things at any level of vocabulary to the fullest. I know how this game works pretty well, my rotmg account is 700+ days old. You should consider me because wow so struggle.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: Nope, never knew it existed until I looked around. Looks pretty grote.
    Last edited by Trollaux; 09-12-2013 at 07:30 PM.
    d e a d b o y s
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Thanks

Daily Available Time: 3:40 - 7:00 Mon -Thurs 3:40-11:00 Friday And very spottily on Sat-Sun.

Why should we consider you: I am an experienced Rotmg player with a bit under of 2 years active. I enjoy helping people especially the newer players and feel like helping creating and maintaining a rotmg wiki would be the easiest way for me to help. Other than that, I really do enjoy editing pages (sounds weird, doesn't it ). Also I consider my self to be dedicated, as I will always finish any job I am given. Basically, I like to help.

Have you done any previous work for the wiki: Unfortunately no, but that is one of the reasons that I am applying.

Thanks in advance for reading this application

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    Daily Available Time: 4 hours on weekdays and 5+ on weekends
    Why should we consider you: i have an extensive knowledge of English and i've played Rotmg for over 2 years so i know pretty much all there is to know about the game. i have played on all the characters so i have an adequate understanding of each class including all the weapons and dungeons.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: no. but i would like to do so.
    EDIT: I'm on the AQW WIKI trial right now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

~ My Application

Daily Available Time: School Days: 2-5 Hours, Weekends/Holidays: 4-6 Hrs.
    Why should we consider you: I am fluent in HTML(4&5), CSS/CSSX, Java and also make games in unity. I know how the game works as the code is fairly easy to read. While i have a Fluent knowledge of English i am learning Mandarin Chinese as a side project. (i doubt many people in china play realm).
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: On the previous Wiki i worked an accumulated 20 hours on the forums from updating mobs, dungeons and the last thing were the (new) UT Weapons.

~Thank you for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Daily Available Time: Mon-Th 2-3 hours, Fr-Su 10 hours.
    Why should we consider you: Well I started playing ROTMG few month ago but i found it really addicting , i read wikis & spend hours playing it and got more information about it , so I think I can handle and edit wiki without C+P from other wikis. My english isn't the best , nor bad.
    Have you done any previous work for the wiki: Yea , I was aqw wiki manager so I edited some wiki pages there and added some info.

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015