Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    See, AE tried to get by without releasing any "non-legend" battlepets. Darn them and their secrets!! Though, it would be nice if he did some cool "super" stomp.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    CHEAP NON-MEM BATTLEPETS FTW!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    CHEAP NON-MEM BATTLEPETS FTW!!!
    I'm on the official wiki trying to explain to an editor that it's a battlepet. Haha. He doesn't even have the pet and just went off what some kid said on the forums. He probably didn't have a pet class on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think the point being made there is that, while it currently is (as well as the other two Gangnam Style pets) a battle pet, it is definitely not supposed to be one. I'm not sure if it still is one at the time of posting this, either.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    I think the point being made there is that, while it currently is (as well as the other two Gangnam Style pets) a battle pet, it is definitely not supposed to be one. I'm not sure if it still is one at the time of posting this, either.
    It is. I'm still currently using it. Like I am using it right now as we speak. I think AE may keep it in-game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    It is. I'm still currently using it. Like I am using it right now as we speak. I think AE may keep it in-game.
    I wouldn't count on that... I mean, as far as I know, the three Gangnam Style moglins and the two Rage Face moglins were supposed to be removed from the shop at some point (unless that already happened), and of the five pets, only the Legend-only Multi RageFace moglin was supposed to be a battle pet, though if I've guessed correctly, all five currently are (tested all but the non-Legend RageFace moglin). Knowing AE, they will probably revert the ones that were not supposed to be battle pets back into being useless normal non-functioning pets, and that it is just a matter of time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wouldn't count on that... I mean, as far as I know, the three Gangnam Style moglins and the two Rage Face moglins were supposed to be removed from the shop at some point (unless that already happened), and of the five pets, only the Legend-only Multi RageFace moglin was supposed to be a battle pet, though if I've guessed correctly, all five currently are (tested all but the non-Legend RageFace moglin). Knowing AE, they will probably revert the ones that were not supposed to be battle pets back into being useless normal non-functioning pets, and that it is just a matter of time.
    I think Oppa Twignam is the only battlepet. I've checked through the wiki and I have been on the official forums. This was the confimed non-Legend battlepet, and some member players had complained. So I don't know. We'll just see how it goes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I think Oppa Twignam is the only battlepet. I've checked through the wiki and I have been on the official forums. This was the confimed non-Legend battlepet, and some member players had complained. So I don't know. We'll just see how it goes.
    (tested all but the non-Legend RageFace moglin)
    I have all five of them and have tested four of them. When I tested them (twas a few days ago), they were all functioning battle pets with zero battle animations. The Summoning animation did nothing either.

My point here being that "confirmed" means nothing when the Wiki is edited manually by players.

Hold on, I might as well test all five of them again to see.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 08-03-2013 at 03:53 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I have all five of them and have tested four of them. When I tested them (twas a few days ago), they were all functioning battle pets with zero battle animations. The Summoning animation did nothing either.

My point here being that "confirmed" means nothing when the Wiki is edited manually by players.

Hold on, I might as well test all five of them again to see.
    My bad, I'm half awake here. I overlooked that one bit. Which five are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm stupid right now. It's five in the morning and I was busy the previous day.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    My bad, I'm half awake here. I overlooked that one bit. Which five are you talking about? I'm sorry I'm stupid right now. It's five in the morning and I was busy the previous day.
    Feels, bruh. It's 11am here, and I haven't even slept from last night yet.

I was referring to Multi-RageFace Battle Moglin, RageFace Moglin, Oppa Twignam, Twiggy Moglin Style, and Twignam Style.

I just tested all five, and gained the following results:

Multi-RageFace Battle Moglin is a battle pet, as expected.
    RageFace Moglin is not a battle pet.
    Oppa Twignam is not a battle pet, though it was for a bit?
    Twiggy Moglin Style is indeed a battle pet, and this is confirmed both by the Inventory item preview (but not the Shop item preview?) and the Smell Fear skill from Horc Evader.
    Twignam Style yields the exact same results as Twiggy Moglin Style, i.e. it is also a battle pet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Feels, bruh. It's 11am here, and I haven't even slept from last night yet.

I was referring to Multi-RageFace Battle Moglin, RageFace Moglin, Oppa Twignam, Twiggy Moglin Style, and Twignam Style.

I just tested all five, and gained the following results:

Multi-RageFace Battle Moglin is a battle pet, as expected.
    RageFace Moglin is not a battle pet.
    Oppa Twignam is not a battle pet, though it was for a bit?
    Twiggy Moglin Style is indeed a battle pet, and this is confirmed both by the Inventory item preview (but not the Shop item preview?) and the Smell Fear skill from Horc Evader.
    Twignam Style yields the exact same results as Twiggy Moglin Style, i.e. it is also a battle pet.
    Ohhh okay. Well maybe the Twignams were gonna be secret battlepets? I have no idea. I can confirm Oppa Twignam is a working battlepet, but it no longer says Battle Pet in the Inventory.

-Edit-
    Stranger, I just noticed that Oppa Twignam isn't attacking as much as before... Hmmm.
    Last edited by TheFrikinAsian; 08-03-2013 at 04:11 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Ohhh okay. Well maybe the Twignams were gonna be secret battlepets? I have no idea. I can confirm Oppa Twignam is a working battlepet, but it no longer says Battle Pet in the Inventory.

-Edit-
    Stranger, I just noticed that Oppa Twignam isn't attacking as much as before... Hmmm.
    Well, then it is a fake battle pet like those ones that only attack with Necromancer. I mean, Smell Fear is THE skill for determining whether or not a pet is a Battle Pet, and Oppa Twignam gained the redtext message "Battle pet not equipped" when I tried it.

As for Twiggy Moglin Style and Twignam Style... those could be oversights, meaning that AE was only informed about Oppa Twignam being an accidental battle pet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well, then it is a fake battle pet like those ones that only attack with Necromancer. I mean, Smell Fear is THE skill for determining whether or not a pet is a Battle Pet, and Oppa Twignam gained the redtext message "Battle pet not equipped" when I tried it.

As for Twiggy Moglin Style and Twignam Style... those could be oversights, meaning that AE was only informed about Oppa Twignam being an accidental battle pet.
    From what I saw, it was the only one that was reported.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    From what I saw, it was the only one that was reported.
    In other words, I'm right, aren't I?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    In other words, I'm right, aren't I?
    Sure, I guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast