Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthefury View Post
    Wuat, I've always appreciated you but now you're losing my respect too. Don't assume that just because someone doesn't know how to do something, that they are retarded. Not everyone on this forum lives on welfare or is underaged. We have lives too.

Other than "LUA" and "Google.com" you have not said anything whatsoever.

I'm saying this because your attitude is much more along the lines of elitist asshole than anything else right now. If you're going to push your cocktip between someone's asscheeks at least you should be a man and shove in the rest if he asks for it.

Edit: Yes, I am learning LUA for some other purposes and probably can find my way around with it in Payday too. Feel free to share resources.

That's not spoonfeeding, by the way.
    Literally /all/ you have to do is search google for payday 2 lua
    s0beit made a huge post on it that has a shitload of good information, and a mostly complete base that lets you run lua

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wuat View Post
    Literally /all/ you have to do is search google for payday 2 lua
    s0beit made a huge post on it that has a shitload of good information, and a mostly complete base that lets you run lua
    I found the specific website you are referring to, but I can understand that the less 'able' under us are not able to do anything with those excellent snippets at all. That's what I'm trying to say.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I'm sure it probably could do that, but lua is literally 100x easier to do it with, you only need a few offsets/sigs that are made public elsewhere. You can also make a full lua hack in this game, since all the logic is done using lua, it has pointers to everything that matters.

And there's a ton of other stuff that CE can't do
    How about turning all the citizens on the map into criminals?
    there's a lua function for that
    adding more ai to the session
    so much shit you can do

calm down retard it's not my fault you're too dumb to find any information that isn't handed to you
    Then make a tut for it but don't give all the info. Unless you're gunna help quit trolling bro.
    Feel free to donate

[IMG]https://i1160.photobucke*****m/albums/q497/XsoundXhoundX/tumblr_mb1yu1W8cf1qg120wo1_500_zps0cdbe856.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ThingOfMyth View Post

Then make a tut for it but don't give all the info. Unless you're gunna help quit trolling bro.
    Considering most of you don't even know how to compile a project I doubt I would want to write a tutorial. There'd be 10 million people asking for what the info i left out is, you included.

Thanks
    VS2012 supported?

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/User/messenger.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    im so over fagget nerds that wont tell us how to do something obs simple to them they have to hold it from us to make them look pro.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jackojamie For This Useful Post:

Kajex (08-11-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jackojamie View Post
    im so over fagget nerds that wont tell us how to do something obs simple to them they have to hold it from us to make them look pro.
    How dare you actually have to do some work to figure something out once in your life

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    I know you work hard wuat i loved your menus for dayz but common dont tease us and not tell us how to plus i already know the thread is on unkown cheats but the website is offline :c so i cant acceses it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Considering most of you don't even know how to compile a project I doubt I would want to write a tutorial. There'd be 10 million people asking for what the info i left out is, you included.
    For the left over info there is google. I've had some experience with VB net and been working on some lua projects lately though. There's still no need for you to be a stuck up prick about it.
    Feel free to donate

[IMG]https://i1160.photobucke*****m/albums/q497/XsoundXhoundX/tumblr_mb1yu1W8cf1qg120wo1_500_zps0cdbe856.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    i have lua script but i don't know how to hook that with dll

managers.experience:_set_current_level(30);

managers.skilltree:_set_points(1337)

managers.money:_add_to_total(50000000000)
    end

those cocky assholes from ************* (ok cenzore that first site if you google "payday 2 lua") are not helpful at all if you ask how to create simply dll they just saying go teach c++ fuck you with that kind of guide, it's like you want to change your broken wheel and ask for help and car mechanic says to you: go teach first how to create car engine by yourself from a scratch and then you will know how to change your wheels.... and you are also not helpful[COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks

For the left over info there is google. I've had some experience with VB net and been working on some lua projects lately though. There's still no need for you to be a stuck up prick about it.
    visual basic and lua isn't anything close to what you need to know lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    all you're fucking talking about is lua you fuckhead. Gtfo if you're not gunna be helpful.
    Feel free to donate

Thanks
    all you're fucking talking about is lua you fuckhead. Gtfo if you're not gunna be helpful.
    how do you think you're going to run the lua? just fucking type it into the chat bar?
    you need a script executor dipshit, and i sincerely doubt you know how to compile one

just use the one that nerd here stole from u-c
    that is if you can figure it out
    Last edited by wuat; 08-13-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Thanks
    why is it so hard to just post a tutorial or explain it. This is a forum after all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    how do you think you're going to run the lua? just fucking type it into the chat bar?
    you need a script executor dipshit, and i sincerely doubt you know how to compile one

just use the one that nerd here stole from u-c
    that is if you can figure it out
    Lol how far up your ass is your head? I had even started talking about script executors. All I mentioned is that I've been learning it and you automatically assume that I have no clue what I'm talking about. Quit being so cynical and try not to be suck a dick.
    Feel free to donate

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast