Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

What classes for my bot loader file?- NOT A REAL BOT!

Tomorrow or possibly the day after I will be releasing a bot file (NOTE: NOT A REAL BOT, ITS A FILE FOR QUESTS). Its for Weapons of Blinding Light and farming Spirit Orbs FASTER. Not the constant killing of Skeleton Warriors/Vikings, not getting Bone Dust. But the Soul Searching quest. 3 Bosses, Bone Terror, Undead Champion and the Crystalized Jellyfish...
    So, when I do it, what classes should I write it for, I only have Darkside, Vindicator of They, Necromancer, Thief of Hours, Mage, Healer, Dark Legendary Hero, Pyromancer, Dragonlord, DarkBlood StormKing and Chunin. So please pick out of these 11 classes.
    HINT: You can request for BASIC classes that I can instantly get and rank up (ROGUE, NINJA, WARRIOR, PIRATE)

Please post your requests for classes which you want to be on the bot...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I just looked at Le Bot, and JamesRo had already created a bot for the quest Soul Searching, though I haven't tested it yet. So it probably won't have the BLoD quality in it.

Necromancer. Most people have Necromancer, that I know of. When creating your bot, I recommend only using Weaken in the bot, if you choose Necromancer. It isn't hard for people to replace the Skill List in a bot and overwrite the file, so you don't have to worry about using the "wrong" class.

Also, most people will understand the term, bot, meaning a file you load into a Bot Manager and trainer as the client used to run the game with hacks and such

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    alpha omega
    vindicator of they
    mindbreaker
    cardclasher
    blood titan
    chunin
    dragonlord
    undead slayer
    pyromancer
    exalted soul cleaver
    archfiend/legendary archfiend
    elemental dracomancer
    troll spellsmith
    necromancer
    darkblood stormking
    horc evader
    mage
    healer
    warrior
    rogue
    this should be a good start....
    Last edited by TeamRocketExec; 08-05-2013 at 02:10 AM.
    Grammar Nazis, Grammar Nazis everywhere

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have made it so that it does weaken and command undead until it has 30 mana left then it uses infect once then repeats, so no worries on dying. I couldn't find any of the Soul Searching though, and D*** M***** doesn't have an actual selection of stuff, so I'm helping those people too. I am going to use Necromancer, Heqler and Pyromancer, simply cause ther is a basic class's for everyone that they can train up, a class most people use and a general class that I'd say around 45% of people have. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by shiubro99:D View Post
    I have made it so that it does weaken and command undead until it has 30 mana left then it uses infect once then repeats, so no worries on dying. I couldn't find any of the Soul Searching though, and D*** M***** doesn't have an actual selection of stuff, so I'm helping those people too. I am going to use Necromancer, Heqler and Pyromancer, simply cause ther is a basic class's for everyone that they can train up, a class most people use and a general class that I'd say around 45% of people have. Thanks for the suggestion.
    Ohh you're using Dark Mystic. On the current Le Bot, JamesRo has provided for us many pre-programed bots, one of them including Soul Searching.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I am going to post it now, but I just can't seem to make it sell and get the stuff needed, and you need to enable/restart the thing after its finished. This is my first bot so, hope no one hates me xD

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Yeah, think of it as a version for D*** M*****

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I am going to post it now, but I just can't seem to make it sell and get the stuff needed, and you need to enable/restart the thing after its finished. This is my first bot so, hope no one hates me xD

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Yeah, think of it as a version for D*** M*****
    But doesn't Dark Mystic not have a get function? And why do you keep staring Dark Mystic?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    But doesn't Dark Mystic not have a get function? And why do you keep staring Dark Mystic?
    I thought it was some sort of advertisement of another thing ah well xD Being cautious doesn't harm you! I don't get your double negative 0.o Are you saying Dark Mystic has a get function or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I thought it was some sort of advertisement of another thing ah well xD Being cautious doesn't harm you! I don't get your double negative 0.o Are you saying Dark Mystic has a get function or not
    My bad, hadn't had enough coffee yet. What I meant was, I thought Dark Mystic didn't have a Get Function, like Le Bot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    That, Im not quite sure... I have to investigate that with the same bot... Thanks for suggesting that.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 AM ----------

/Close @Flengo /Close

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Close @Flengo

Software Developer - White Hat Hacker - MPGH