Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

How to make optimized Minecraft farms!

Hey guys, a quick intro, i decided to make a guide on how to make a pro farm in minecraft. If you have a lot of trouble with food on a world, this will help a lot.
    The 'Easier' but less optimized farm
    What you need:
    1.A lot of space
    2.A hoe
    3.A few seeds for start
    This is not too hard to make. The basic principle behind this layout is that crops grow faster then there are nearby empty farmlands around them,but if you have 2 crops that are..heck just look at this image:
    [IMG]https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/minecraft.gamepedi*****m/thumb/6/6d/Wheat_Influence_2.png/600px-Wheat_Influence_2.png[/IMG]
    For this kind of layout i usually take 9x13 free space. Here is an image of the layout that is easy to understand:

Also note put torches on the top and bottom of the farm too. Make sure that no trees are covering up the light at day.
    THE BEST LAYOUT!
    Not that it's much better than the previous. But still, if you want maximum efficiency, this is what you should go with. NOTE:Make the 'path' farmland too, because without that this is not efficient. If you are wondering how you're going to take these crops without ruining farmland, see below.
    [IMG]https://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/minecraft.gamepedi*****m/thumb/0/0b/MC_Farming_Diagram.png/350px-MC_Farming_Diagram.png[/IMG]
    Q:How do i access these crops? They are too far to reach and collect.
    A:Well, it is a bit 'unprofessional', but just hold shift and walk around the farm, you won't harm the farmland.
    Hope this helped you all, it sure helped me with some survival maps See y'all and happy crafting! Or farming...whatever
    Last edited by zeljko46; 11-10-2013 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Typo
    'I want to tell you that I am L.'-Me
    If you found my post helpful/funny, REP me.

Thanks
    thanks for the tutorial! gonna try that in my superflat world....