Poll: What do you think about Ref Service Plus+

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Lightbulb [CONCEPT][ADVICE NEEDED] League of Legends Ref Bot Plus+ Service

Hey everyone,
    As you have probably already seen in the preview of Ref Bot + v2.0 I mentioned getting paid real cash for running the bot, so in this thread I would like to explain this a little more and hopefully get some insight on whether or not I should proceed with the coding aspect of it. Please note this has nothing to do with the personal use of this bot as that has already been coded and is ready for testing.

Let's get started:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this Referral Service Plus+ you speak of?
    Referral Service Plus+ is a concept feature included in the Referral Bot Plus+, I have noticed a lot of people do not bot referrals themselves, maybe it takes too long, their computer can't handle it, they are scared of viruses, no matter the reason they miss out on referral rewards or resort to paying other users to bot referrals for them. Referral Service Plus+ allows users to easily purchase referrals at a comfortable price, ensured security, all under one user interface. Not only is Referral Service Plus+ beneficial to users who cannot bot referrals themselves it is also beneficial to sellers!

How do I get involved with this service? (As a buyer)
    It's easy, when you are registering for Ref Bot Plus+ you talk with one of our live support agents who will ask you if you are using the bot for personal use or as a seller. You will then be given the appropriate license. If you have a personal license you can run the bot like any other referral bot, add in your smurf accounts via .txt or just type it in OR you can purchase Service Points at a rate of $1 = 100 points. You can then use these service points to browse through ALL seller services, you can even categorize them based on: Price, Orders in Queue, Speed, Reliability, User Reviews, Etc. Once you find the seller you want just place an order with the amount of referrals you want and pay directly with your service points! All information regarding your account is not disclosed with the seller and all information is given solely to Ref Bot Plus+ which keeps it encrypted and safe using NetSeal. Didn't use all your points? No problem! You can cash your service points out for the same exact rate of $1 = 100 points! No value is lost between the conversion! You can even use Ref Bot Plus+ to bot your own refs while the seller of your choice bots some for you!

How do I get involved with this service? (As a seller)
    It's easy, when you are registering for Ref Bot Plus+ you talk with one of our live support agents who will ask you if you are using the bot for personal use or as a seller. You will then be given the appropriate license. If you have a seller license you can run the bot like any other referral bot, add in your smurf accounts via .txt or just type it in OR you can enter EARN MODE. Under Earn Mode you can edit your description, prices, virtual machines supported, etc. and also fulfill orders. Orders are completely anonymous and all you have to do is press the Start button. Ref Bot Plus+ has already taken care of registering the smurf accounts, all you are needed for is your virtual machines and computer horsepower. Once an order is fulfilled you will automatically receive your service points which you can cash out for real $! Absolutely no fees are taken from you! The prices you set are the prices you get!

The Advantages (Buyer)
    -You can choose the seller that is comfortable for you (Price, Speed, etc.)
    -You do not have to disclose any information to the seller (Ref Bot Plus+ handles EVERYTHING)
    -Payments are made using Service Points so even if you do not receive what you asked for you receive a full refund and scams are not possible
    -Ensures account safety since Sellers are only able to bot your smurfs using Ref Bot Plus+ ensuring all smurfs have their own unique ip, name, email, and level allowing you to gain a lot more smurfs for a lot less risk.
    -Live tracking. Since Sellers are required to use Ref Bot Plus+ on your orders you will have access to the order status, knowing exactly when the order is being completed, how many virtual machines it is running on, Estimated Time remaining, etc.
    -And many more benefits...

The Advantages (Seller)
    -Get your service announced to referral seekers (They downloaded this program, they want referrals!)
    -Auto-pilot, if you keep the bot running in earn mode as soon as you get an order the bot will start on it right away!
    -Absolutely no work on your part, the bot registers smurfs and does everything for you! You just let it run and keep getting money!
    -100% Conversion rate, Ref Service Plus+ takes absolutely 0% of your commissions, the price you put is the amount you get!
    -Honestly if that isn't good enough for you, I don't know what is...

-----------------------

So that is it, this is most definitely possible and won't take a lot of time to code up thanks to our new system, however I want to know if you guys like the idea and whether or not I should even bother including it. This is a service that could turn into a very beautiful thing if a lot of people take part both sellers & buyers. If you have ANY questions, suggestions or comments feel free to post below. I have included a poll, it would be awesome if you could vote, thank you for reading!
    There will always be someone better than you. And that's ok.

Thanks
    I think you should just make it a one time buy. A demo version for a week or so, and the bot will be 15$.

And also you could make it so that the purchase cant be transferred to another computer. Like subscriptions per year where you cant change the subscription to another computer.
    Last edited by ZenFlare; 07-30-2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Added a feature to suggest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenFlare View Post
    I think you should just make it a one time buy. A demo version for a week or so, and the bot will be 15$.

And also you could make it so that the purchase cant be transferred to another computer. Like subscriptions per year where you cant change the subscription to another computer.
    The bot is going to be free, this is just for people who would rather purchase referrals rather than bot it themselves and for people who would like to be paid for botting. Do you mean charge for this service? I really don't care about making a profit on this bot since I have no expenses for running it. I will just have a donate button if users are willing to donate, but other than that I will not be charging for the general use of the bot.

Thanks
    If its a good bot wich runs stable and no problems i would run it over night for myself till i got like 100 or something then after that i would fulfill orders.
    Defenatly intersted and really good if u could make one that runs smooth!

Could u give more info about the bot itself? Custom game? co-op vs ai?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
    If its a good bot wich runs stable and no problems i would run it over night for myself till i got like 100 or something then after that i would fulfill orders.
    Defenatly intersted and really good if u could make one that runs smooth!

Could u give more info about the bot itself? Custom game? co-op vs ai?
    I don't want to give too much out regarding v2.0 of the bot however I can address your question based on a previous version of the bot.

This might seem biased since I created the bot, but here goes:
    Ref Bot Plus+ v1.0 ensured security and stability. Ref Bot Plus+ was something I initially only coded for myself. The bots released on MPGH (not saying any names) were lacking in quality and I just did not feel comfortable using them, they would stop working and updates came once in a full moon, features were limited and I felt there was too much to do on my part, might as well level the smurfs up myself. I wanted to change this and that is when I started coding Ref Bot Plus+. Unlike other bots this bot took security into its own hands. Using HMA premium proxies for each and every smurf, leveling them up to different levels, creating unique names, unique emails. Soon the bot was winning games. With a built in debugger users who faced issues had the problem resolved in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks. However MPGH mods did have a little run in with me and the bot, basically regarding the MySql database it was running off of. Most of the premium features the bot ran off of depended on this database and when they took the bot down because of it I had no other choice but to get rid of it. Ref Bot Plus+ 2.0 was coded from scratch after that. Yes, it is arguable that v1 had more premium features which is why I am making v2 free for all users. Nevertheless v2 will still be very stable and still take security measures keeping your main account safe. Also No, the bot will never play Co-op vs. AI, I do not like bots that do this (especially that soraka bot) yes, it levels up smurfs fast, but it ruins the game for others, also if anything happens it is one of the fastest ways to get banned which completely ruins the purpose of Ref Bot Plus+. However I do look into the bot winning Custom games.

All in all I feel like v2.0 maintains the premium feel, security, and stability that was introduced in v1.0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farkam135 View Post
    I don't want to give too much out regarding v2.0 of the bot however I can address your question based on a previous version of the bot.

This might seem biased since I created the bot, but here goes:
    Ref Bot Plus+ v1.0 ensured security and stability. Ref Bot Plus+ was something I initially only coded for myself. The bots released on MPGH (not saying any names) were lacking in quality and I just did not feel comfortable using them, they would stop working and updates came once in a full moon, features were limited and I felt there was too much to do on my part, might as well level the smurfs up myself. I wanted to change this and that is when I started coding Ref Bot Plus+. Unlike other bots this bot took security into its own hands. Using HMA premium proxies for each and every smurf, leveling them up to different levels, creating unique names, unique emails. Soon the bot was winning games. With a built in debugger users who faced issues had the problem resolved in a matter of hours instead of days or weeks. However MPGH mods did have a little run in with me and the bot, basically regarding the MySql database it was running off of. Most of the premium features the bot ran off of depended on this database and when they took the bot down because of it I had no other choice but to get rid of it. Ref Bot Plus+ 2.0 was coded from scratch after that. Yes, it is arguable that v1 had more premium features which is why I am making v2 free for all users. Nevertheless v2 will still be very stable and still take security measures keeping your main account safe. Also No, the bot will never play Co-op vs. AI, I do not like bots that do this (especially that soraka bot) yes, it levels up smurfs fast, but it ruins the game for others, also if anything happens it is one of the fastest ways to get banned which completely ruins the purpose of Ref Bot Plus+. However I do look into the bot winning Custom games.

All in all I feel like v2.0 maintains the premium feel, security, and stability that was introduced in v1.0
    I agree on the ai bots, cause that would ruin the newbies. Because i didn't know there was not only beginner bots, but there was pvp until like level 20. So like new players can actually play legit knowing what a real support is ya know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ZenFlare View Post
    I agree on the ai bots, cause that would ruin the newbies. Because i didn't know there was not only beginner bots, but there was pvp until like level 20. So like new players can actually play legit knowing what a real support is ya know.
    agreed, and that bot is also set to a specific player (the adc) and it doesn't care who called support first or even got into the game first. The bot will auto lock which also annoys people, especially the person who wanted support. When the game starts what happens if the adc doesn't go bot, then you got an afk on the team who auto locked.

Thanks
    Love this idea so much. I am going to bot so hard xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by maximom4 View Post
    Love this idea so much. I am going to bot so hard xD
    haha, that's the spirit! Well since I want to try getting Ref Service Plus+ released with or at least soon after the release of Ref Bot Plus+ 2.0, guess I will go ahead and get started with the coding!

Thanks
    Looks and sounds amazing man!
    Wish u the verry best of luck! and will u make it so that it isnt too heavy and can run stable whilst doing other things on PC?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kjadaw View Post
    Looks and sounds amazing man!
    Wish u the verry best of luck! and will u make it so that it isnt too heavy and can run stable whilst doing other things on PC?
    Well the bot does not run in the background unless you use a virtual machine, but I will do my best to make the bot use the minimal of resources.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Sounds awesome, can't wait.