Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I'm sorry man, but that's not a Beta account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Im sorry dude, but i checked it out it is Beta and has Alpha Pirate.
    Selling Sig space Skype - s0ulskull

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by previews View Post
    That is incorrect, beta testing is for those who played the game during beta while he has an account that he created during beta but never played. Those who were a member from either battleon, mech quest, or dragonfable were able to beta test. Look on the wiki, there are two different badges for testing and character.
    Let me reiterate, you obviously cannot read.

The Alpha testing stage started on June 2nd 2008. The Beta testing stage ended on October 10th 2008.

Beta Character:
    Any account simply created within that time was given the Beta Character badge. No logging in at all was required for this badge.

Beta Tester:
    Any account created within that time, and also verified with at least one upgrade from another game (Guardian or X-Guardian in AdventureQuest, DragonLord in DragonFable, Star Captain in MechQuest) was given the Beta Character badge (obviously), and the Beta Tester badge for verification. No logging in at all was required for this badge either, though to be able to login at all during either of the two testing stages, you had to be a Beta Tester.

I know all of this this because I am a Beta Tester. I am not an illiterate degenerate, I am aware that two badges exist on the Wiki. I just explained the difference to you. If you were not aware of this difference then you obviously did not play back then. The description on the Beta Tester badge does not actually explain what it meant by testing.

I have come across several Beta Character account users who question why they have no Beta Tester badge, because they do not know it was because they were not verified with an upgraded AQ, DF, or MQ account back then.

This is the part I was hinting at in my previous post:
    I have also come across several accounts created between October 10th 2008 and December 31st 2008, and their users question why they do not have any Beta badges, despite the fact that both Beta badges state that testing ended on October 10th 2008. You people just cannot read.
    Last edited by TruthHurts; 08-19-2013 at 05:39 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    No shit, I'm not trying to start an argument here, what you just said is basically what I just said but in a better definition and I do agree that Beta testing did end on October 10th which I was incorrect on. I played the game when it was in Alpha/Beta testing so obviously I when it started. By the way there was no point in continuing your proven rights, you're just creating spam so I'm ending this post here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TruthHurts View Post
    Let me reiterate, you obviously cannot read.

The Alpha testing stage started on June 2nd 2008. The Beta testing stage ended on October 10th 2008.

Beta Character:
    Any account simply created within that time was given the Beta Character badge. No logging in at all was required for this badge.

Beta Tester:
    Any account created within that time, and also verified with at least one upgrade from another game (Guardian or X-Guardian in AdventureQuest, DragonLord in DragonFable, Star Captain in MechQuest) was given the Beta Character badge (obviously), and the Beta Tester badge for verification. No logging in at all was required for this badge either, though to be able to login at all during either of the two testing stages, you had to be a Beta Tester.

I know all of this this because I am a Beta Tester. I am not an illiterate degenerate, I am aware that two badges exist on the Wiki. I just explained the difference to you. If you were not aware of this difference then you obviously did not play back then. The description on the Beta Tester badge does not actually explain what it meant by testing.

I have come across several Beta Character account users who question why they have no Beta Tester badge, because they do not know it was because they were not verified with an upgraded AQ, DF, or MQ account back then.

This is the part I was hinting at in my previous post:
    I have also come across several accounts created between October 10th 2008 and December 31st 2008, and their users question why they do not have any Beta badges, despite the fact that both Beta badges state that testing ended on October 10th 2008. You people just cannot read.
    MSN: Previewss

Active In Current Sections : Ava - Battleon - Crossfire - General Hacking - League Of Legends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Show off T.T

"If at first you don't succeed than Skydiving isn't for you."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12