Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Maybe because I am having a hard time trying to explain it in English? I wanna see you trying to say a sentence in Arabic.
    Which means you would just yell in arabic like some kind of moron.

Surprising how stupid people get that they have to resort to "yeah well come say that to my face" over the internet on a forum.....

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Which means you would just yell in arabic like some kind of moron.

Surprising how stupid people get that they have to resort to "yeah well come say that to my face" over the internet on a forum.....
    I don't live in the Internet so I really don't care about what you think.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Point being is that people who do this stuff in front of a tank are clearly in a dangerous zone, think smarter not harder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    But when you're talking about Egypt you live in the Internet not in the real , I'm living in the real and I see the truth in my country. So shut up.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

The fact you don't know enough to respond to on the internet means that IRL you'd be a braindead moron.

Coituz is even worse though, his lack of knowledge on basic topics which he can at any time just google/research, just makes him look like a retard.
    You're just making your pretty big ass smart because you can't even say something that is reliable .

Just learn Arabic and I will learn you history , and by the way I didn't research at all smart-ass just because you are an idiot believing everyone that kicks your ass means that he/she research

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    You're just making your pretty big ass smart because you can't even say something that is reliable .

Just learn Arabic and I will learn you history , and by the way I didn't research at all smart-ass just because you are an idiot believing everyone that kicks your ass means that he/she research
    You do realize that an argument with nothing to back it up is just unfounded spew right?

You've kicked no one's ass because you haven't proved a single point in a single post.

Also, the fact that you admit you don't research topics proves to me that you're an ignorant twat. Seriously, what's your IQ, 65?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    You're just making your pretty big ass smart
    Yeah, I think we are done here.

Thanks
    They make women cover up to prevent a man from being attracted to her and to avoid sexual practice outside marriage. If a man is going to have sexual thoughts about a woman that is his problem and the woman should not be blamed or forced to cover up.

In some Islamic countries a man must sign permission for his wife to travel. That's like saying she is merely his possession and he can tell the authorities where he wants his property to be transported.

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. If the rapist isn't challenged under these guidelines then the woman is punished.

Disgusting.
    Last edited by .watermelon; 08-18-2013 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by .watermelon View Post
    They make women cover up to prevent a man from being attracted to her and to avoid sexual practice outside marriage. If a man is going to have sexual thoughts about a woman that is his problem and the woman should not be blamed or forced to cover up.
    She only must cover her hair nothing else , If she didn't then she is free but she will be punished in the judgment day.

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

In some Islamic countries a man must sign permission for his wife to travel. That's like saying she is merely his possession and he can tell the authorities where he wants his property to be transported.
    Not even true .... *facepalm*

Under Islamic law, rape can only be proven if the rapist confesses or if there are four male witnesses. If the rapist isn't challenged under these guidelines then the woman is punished.
    Explain more ? ..... *facepalm*

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Disgusting.
    The covering thing is for the favor of the woman, by that she give respect to herself and by that she means that she isn't cheap like your women walking in the streets half naked. just like the animals.
    Let me describe it that way, when you want to buy a candy do you buy the one without a cover or you buy the one that is covered and clean from the inside?
    Same thing goes to marriage for us.

yes the woman shouldn't leave the house without her husband permission, thats out of respect to the husband but signing something isn't true at all, what a fucking ignorant, where you get all of these rumors from?

and the rape thing is untrue, you are referring to the adultery, if a woman commits adultery for example, she cant be judged unless there are 4 witnesses that witnessed her, and thats sort of a second chance for the woman to atone her sin.
    Last edited by RedSpot; 08-18-2013 at 01:13 PM.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1. Outside of public indecency, women should wear whatever they want.
    2. Women don't need permission to go outside in a marriage. That is basically saying they are a captive not a free individual. They should let their husband know out of courtesy but they don't have to.
    3. Rape in Islamic rule is just awful. They blame the victim as much as the person who committed the crime.
    ----------------------------------
    Women don't need to cover themselves up in a burka or w/e. Why? Because it doesn't DO anything against what it sets out to accomplish! Women are still raped in the middle east just as much, if not more, yet they are covered up?

All it really does is help the insecure fuck of a husband feel better about himself.

I guess I just broke Islam.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Aborted (08-18-2013),Euphemistic (10-28-2013)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Women are not forced to cover themselfs when they grow up, its their parents responsibility to raise them carefully by the Islamic laws, if the woman didn't apply to the laws no one can judge her or punish her, nobody but god.

Women are not captive for us, we respect them more than you do, you consider them as a piece of meat for one night then throw them away, and don't try to deny that fact.

Proof?!?!?!?! And do you know that there are a lot of ignorants that think who ever committed adultery must be punished to death? they think Islam laws are more as a punishment than mercy.
    covering yourself up doesn't nesseccary mean to wear a burka, the rape count in ur country is way beyond the count in the middle east no doubt.
    its called jealousy more than being insecure, the man should care about his wife and not let her fall into other peoples traps so she doesn't ruin her life, which gets me to a point that eating pig meat demolish this jealousy, and another reason why we don't eat pork.

Islam win.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    you consider them as a piece of meat for one night then throw them away, and don't try to deny that fact.
    I will deny that fact, because I actually treat women with more respect than I treat men.

Why shouldn't men cover themselves? Assuredly they can "fall into traps", can they not?

Also, the rape rates are lower in the US than most of the Middle East.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I will deny that fact, because I actually treat women with more respect than I treat men.

Why shouldn't men cover themselves? Assuredly they can "fall into traps", can they not?

Also, the rape rates are lower in the US than most of the Middle East.
    The man also have the right to cover himself, from the Navel to the Knee.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | List Top Tens

affff lets not forget the HIV and the AIDS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The man also have the right to cover himself, from the Navel to the Knee.

Top 10 Countries With Highest Rape Crime | List Top Tens

affff lets not forget the HIV and the AIDS.
    That list is entirely incorrect and cites no sources.
    Statistics: Muslim countries, the most protective of women
    An article with actual sources.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

That list is entirely incorrect and cites no sources.
    Statistics: Muslim countries, the most protective of women
    An article with actual sources.
    Thats the least thing I can expect from a 100% Anti Islam website, all their articles about Muslims and nothing but Muslims.
    its funny how they marked the whole Middle-East in dark red color.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RedSpot For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-19-2013)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast