Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Western world is too stupid

Now you think I will start a thread making it look like western world are scumbags, but no.. I just thing it's time we started to see what we are doing to the World that we created, and suddenly we see what we are.. and that ain't good enough? I just mean the western world took anything they had in there power and blame it on whoever look the most evil and bad.. and then the big hot-shot politicians said to us that the Islamic world is evil.. and you know what? all the danish, english, americans - took this in to there own hands and created an war - And for what? So we can have a new world war? no thank you I say..

- What do you mean about all this? (And sry for my spelling, and use of words)
    - To get 1 thing straight im a danish male who has grown tried of all this bullsh*t on tv and what you hear in the radio.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to General Odd For This Useful Post:

Coituz (08-18-2013),sdfsdrxcvdfsdfs (08-24-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh look, another person who sees the Islamic world as a "victim" even though they've been doing this shit since the start.

Go cry somewhere else.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hamuki (08-22-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Wow, talk about a generalization.

I really want to break this down.

Quote Originally Posted by General Odd View Post
    Now you think I will start a thread making it look like western world are scumbags, but no..
    Then what are you trying to accomplish with this thread?

I just mean the western world took anything they had in there power and blame it on whoever look the most evil and bad
    Name one example of this, just one. When has the western world done this in recent times. The U.S didn't take over Japan after defeating them, they didn't decide to steal Germany from the Germans either.

and then the big hot-shot politicians said to us that the Islamic world is evil..
    No, they didn't. No politician would ever say that an entire culture is evil, especially one as big as Islam. They would lose a large chunk of their voters and they would be regarded as racist. They may have said that "terrorists are evil" but they never have said the entirety of Islam is evil.

and you know what? all the danish, english, americans - took this in to there own hands and created an war - And for what? So we can have a new world war? no thank you I say..
    This is just reeks of idiocy. They don't want a new world war, are you stupid? There are troops deployed in Afghanistan for "peacekeeping" roles, yes, they kill insurgents. But they only kill insurgents they try and help the civilians, these people have been murdered by the insurgents, the majority don't like them.

To get 1 thing straight im a danish male who has grown tried of all this bullsh*t on tv and what you hear in the radio.
    You really shouldn't base opinions from T.V and radio, because they are more than likely wrong. It's all bullshit on T.V, but T.V isn't everyone. It's the opinions of the people that run the radio station, or "investigated" the news report.

I guess that's all, maybe try and be a little more educated about this before you post.