Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Willing to overpay for good ROTMG account!!!!!

Hello! I'm The Mad God, a long-time player of ROTMG. Recently, due to private reasoning, I have decided to look to purchase an account for my own better experience in ROTMG and to benefit whoever is looking to sell there account. First off, let me say that your account will be going into pro hands. I will take care of it, play it a lot, and grow it. I can say that I have been a member, buyer, and seller of other communities for other assorted games. I'm credible and use PayPal. I also often give $5-$10 dollar tips if the transaction goes smoothly. Also, I am definetly willing to overpay for the account if it is worth it. Now look, I have trust issues. Im sure you pros are like *ALERT ALERT SCAMMER ALERT* Well I can say I might sound like a scam by asking to have the account details first. I do this for a good reason though. I am willing to pay $200 plus and getting scammed would be a big deal. I have had no problems with past transactions for other games and would make sure this goes smooth. But let me spit it out. I would have to be sent the username, email, password, and other things, log into the account, create my own secure password, and then I can gurantee you, you really have my word, I would then send the agreed amount and most likely a tip cause I have the $. If anyone is interested in this deal please reply to this and I can get back to you. Again, I can be trusted, I report scammers, not actually commit the false doing. Thanks guys!

Thanks
    "Send me the account, and after I change the password I ASSURE you I will send you the money plus a tip."

You've got to be kidding me.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Alde. (08-24-2013),GimmeSomeClient (08-18-2013),SAubry (08-18-2013),Skatzi (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Realmeye Deadous If you're actually legit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Raple Syrup View Post
    "Send me the account, and after I change the password I ASSURE you I will send you the money plus a tip."

You've got to be kidding me.
    Hey. If everybody didn't trust these then where is the oppurtinity to meet quality buyers and sellers. I simply don't want to lose $200 to a scammer. Im the one paying.

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

I have $320 from a recent monthly salary for mowing lawns. I can spend $300. $20 will be tips and just spending in my wallet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad God View Post
    Now look, I have trust issues. Im sure you pros are like *ALERT ALERT SCAMMER ALERT*
    Thats about right

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Mad God View Post
    I can gurantee you, you really have my word
    With 3 posts and no vouches your word aint worth shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'll sell you a good account for $50.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-...ml#post8663955 ------- Rotmg - Imgur

Only condition is that you pay first. After wards, I'll give you the password to the account. You'll also have to give me an email address that you want to use, so I can contact Kabam support to have the email changed since it's currently attached to an email I use weekly.
    Last edited by SwedenDaze; 08-18-2013 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Formatting

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    2 Words
    Official Middleman

But then again, they're only on once a month.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeroyJenkins. For This Useful Post:

Raple (08-20-2013),TehSmith (08-19-2013)

Thanks
    I have a good account i can sell to you! its rank 25 i think also with all the classes unlocked! you dont haft to pay 200$ or any money irl. I have another account and you can pay me with Priest gear if you want. over t11 though please. i have t10 only and i wanna get better stuff
    Last edited by Alexir; 08-19-2013 at 03:53 PM.