Thanks

Can you guys help me with my first steps to hacking Realm? Hello World!

Hello fellow MPGH ROTMG coders.

I am learning some coding, won't specify the language for now.

And my request to you is simple. I want to have a Bot, that is able to connect to an account, and say Hello World.

Simple uh? Yeah I knw, but I have no idea hwo to do this for realm. But if I had the code and the working bot that would be awesome for my learning experience, I want to have something to work with in regard to bots.

But since this is too simply, and maybe barely has anything for me to play with. I would ask for something a bit more fun.

A bot, that looks at all players around, and checks for certain parameters, and then outputs a message.

Example.

1. Bot sees Player X
    2. Bot reads Player X's XP and/or Level
    3. Bot outputs a private message to X saying: Hello X. You are Awesome, congratulations for achieving level 20!

or

1. Bot sees Player X
    2. Bot reads Player X's Fame
    3. Bot outputs a private message to X saying: You are awesome X, congratulations for accumulating [insert account base fame here] Fame!!!

This would be so cool for my learning experience, so if you can help me I would greatly appreciate. I would also like to know how to deploy the bot from the code, not just the code itself, as in compiling and whatnot.

I think this is a decent request, and I am sure any coder here can do this very easily.

Thanks for considering

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by RealmAnna View Post
    Hello fellow MPGH ROTMG coders.

I think this is a decent request, and I am sure any coder here can do this very easily.

Thanks for considering
    Whoever that is, it's not me :P.
    Liked my Post? Say Thanks!
    Before saying that a developer is wrong, think harder. Maybe, YOU are wrong since the dev knows more about his own programs than you do and has more knowledge about what he is doing.
    -- Direct Quote from the XDA-Developers Forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Youre not specifying the language because you just want to rip a bot source from someone instead of people showing you how to learn yourself. SMH

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Youre not specifying the language because you just want to rip a bot source from someone instead of people showing you how to learn yourself. SMH
    What do you mean by ripping? I just wanted something simple in order to be able to modify myself. Why would that be considering ripping, or negative in any way.

I would also like to learn how the variables are used on a simple bot, more than a more complex bot, that has movement etc, such as a loot bot or what not.

But yeah, the truth is that I don't know how to do this. No need to be negative about it. Countless people here use each other's releases, be it clients, bots or other tools that are way more complex, and we don't really call it ripping.

I am not really going to sell a bot that can say hello and greet people and make lots of money by "ripping" it from here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The thing is, what you are asking is 99% of what is needed to make any kind of bot. Adding features like movement and looting isn't really hard when you have what you're asking for. I suggest you do like almost everyone else here that has a functional client/proxy, update old sources from @Ikulip or orxy hates java. You'll learn a lot about how clients/proxies work if you do that.
    Be careful, stray too far from the pack and you'll get lost.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RealmAnna View Post
    What do you mean by ripping? I just wanted something simple in order to be able to modify myself. Why would that be considering ripping, or negative in any way.

I would also like to learn how the variables are used on a simple bot, more than a more complex bot, that has movement etc, such as a loot bot or what not.

But yeah, the truth is that I don't know how to do this. No need to be negative about it. Countless people here use each other's releases, be it clients, bots or other tools that are way more complex, and we don't really call it ripping.

I am not really going to sell a bot that can say hello and greet people and make lots of money by "ripping" it from here.
    Why didn't you take the honest approach and not lie about knowing how to code?
    You won't really be able to understand an OO bot unless you know OO (object orientation).

Do you know how to code at all? And what language(s)?

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Why didn't you take the honest approach and not lie about knowing how to code?
    You won't really be able to understand an OO bot unless you know OO (object orientation).

Do you know how to code at all? And what language(s)?
    As [MPGH]nilly apparently what I asked for is 99% of the work required for a bot, and I was not aware of this fact to be honest. I thought this was relatively simple.

And I am learning Python and some other stuff in between. I don't think I am lying

I just want to learn how that stuff works, because I would like to make a talking bot, mostly for learning purposes, and I would like to test with it, and see how the code fetches certain variables.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Last edited by Black; 08-20-2013 at 01:36 AM. Reason: wrong post

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    If you want to write it in java then youll probably have to start with furyhunters oryxhatesjava and search the forums on what has updated since.
    If using any other language then mostly youll need to start from scratch.

You could also look at the sources of odom and marinepowers proxy.
    There are also a couple documents regarding the packeting structure of rotmg floating around.

But like stated above thats not very easy.
    Reputation-
    Vouches
    Respect-
    Nilly, Ultran00b, JustAnoobROTMG, Nano, karolelis9, fallenhacks(cake), jaythedev
    DisRespect-
    mandela96, spaghetti master, floxxe, drillick, brendoo

Thanks
    OH my!

I had no idea it was that hard. Well, now it seems even more inaccessible to me.