Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The problem you are failing to fix isn't even from the pc's graphic or whatever...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Well, all my account were baned using the ccman32 hack, i try to reconnect all of them but no, they are definitly BAN, maybe it's not ur fault but it's strange....
    Make people cry?? i love that !

I Don't believe in ghost but sometimes i swear hear some voice....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    The problem you are failing to fix isn't even from the pc's graphic or whatever...
    maybe i'm noob but that is what i was trying to say to ccman .........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by François Garçonl'addition View Post
    Well, all my account were baned using the ccman32 hack, i try to reconnect all of them but no, they are definitly BAN, maybe it's not ur fault but it's strange....
    its when alot of people report you and you make it obvious you are hacking

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @ccman32 The game detects ur hack, is it detected? Why is this happening?

[IMG]https://lh5.googleuserconten*****m/-5LjLMoGwJCc/UP9ag_xqwEI/AAAAAAAAABs/xmVi3-_pnLc/h51/DoS-Member.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i62.photobucke*****m/albums/h117/monkeyboy1916/NarutoFanUserBar.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Xxaveng3edXx View Post
    maybe i'm noob but that is what i was trying to say to ccman .........
    Do not worry , he will go to some one so he fix it for him , LOL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Do not worry , he will go to some one so he fix it for him , LOL.
    I heard your "Vip hacksite" is failed? huehuehue keep hatin' its better to learn from help than keep being stupid maybe now he need help but i for example would know nothing wihout help of my parents, teacher and etc maybe you should get help to because you are at the same point of knowlegde for a long time or you simply don't like to show ya experience aaaaaaand the log system of my gpu tells me that if i crash it comes from the to high use of graphicmemory thats reserved for ava and since i raised the memory for ava i had never again a crash :0 but we got worse problems out there WWIII is comming so who the fúck cares about gamehacking?
    Last edited by wGRWGHWGRERGrgergergrg; 08-27-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    very nice Ccman it work perfectly on w8.64bit.
    Thanks a lot

Im french so i can do the translation for you if you want.
    In other life they called me TRANSLATION-MAN
    Mp me if you need french translation!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    I heard your "Vip hacksite" is failed? huehuehue keep hatinits bette to learn from help than keep being stupid maybe now he need help but i for example would know nothing wihout help of my parents, teacher and etc maybe you should get help to because you are at the same point of knowlegde for a long time or you simply don't like to show ya experience aaaaaaand the log system of my gpu tells me that if i crash it comes from the to high use of graphicmemory thats reserved for ava and since i raised the memory for ava i had never again a crash :0 but we got worse problems out there WWIII is comming so who the fúck cares about gamehacking?
    Didn't fail , I'm just preparing for opening it as .net site me and our team with another features and better ones lol , and I think that you learnt also that the memory can crash itself coming from strange problems , If you came with a laptop and it is the highest ram ever and then cause a problem in the game it will crash not for high use , I know what crashes in his thing, and yeah WWIII is coming and for the second time Egypt joins it ..... Let's go Syria kick U.S.A's ass HEHEHEHE.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    I heard your "Vip hacksite" is failed? huehuehue keep hatin' its better to learn from help than keep being stupid maybe now he need help but i for example would know nothing wihout help of my parents, teacher and etc maybe you should get help to because you are at the same point of knowlegde for a long time or you simply don't like to show ya experience aaaaaaand the log system of my gpu tells me that if i crash it comes from the to high use of graphicmemory thats reserved for ava and since i raised the memory for ava i had never again a crash :0 but we got worse problems out there WWIII is comming so who the fúck cares about gamehacking?
    Well said man, and I'm glad he failed as he is just insane and has no respect. I hope they don't go in this week or Russia is gonna kick off with China against the USA & UK forces. Here's hoping they think of a better solution, and make resolutions to stop it happening again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Didn't fail , I'm just preparing for opening it as .net site me and our team with another features and better ones lol , and I think that you learnt also that the memory can crash itself coming from strange problems , If you came with a laptop and it is the highest ram ever and then cause a problem in the game it will crash not for high use , I know what crashes in his thing, and yeah WWIII is coming and for the second time Egypt joins it ..... Let's go Syria kick U.S.A's ass HEHEHEHE.

My crashes was because i reach the limit of memory that my pc allows to use so they could not load any other stuffs from the upk's like the walk animation etc my game was not crashed because of an memoryerror it crashes simply because the maxximum was reached you can read all these information from your temporary datas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Go back to your VIP fail site and go back to your hole.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by François Garçonl'addition View Post
    They are all banned it's because of you using the hack and making it too obvious for people to notice that you use the hack. Try to be less obvious, don't use hack options where it looks as if you're hacking, like me for example, i'm only using Superweapons +12 for Trenchgun. The legit Trenchgun shoots 8 bullets per shot, adding 4 more bullets by the super weapons making it shoot 12(meaning 4 more extra shells), and no one will ever notice that. Therefor, if you don't want to get banned, try to be as legit as possible. I recommend to not use Disable Spread because if people view you in first person mode and they see you shooting without spread, it's gonna be too obvious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by BAZUKADA View Post
    @ccman32 The game detects ur hack, is it detected? Why is this happening?
    Use the remove Xigncode function

Threadstarter
    Synthetic Hacker
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Lol, did i ever say it is?

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast