Thread: GTA 5

Thanks

GTA 5

So GTA 5 is coming up really fast, faster than what it was really looked like it was going to be once Rockstar cancelled it a few months ago.

Now, if you aren't clear with what's up with the current news on GTA 5, basically I can give you a quick summarized run-down, however if you want the full thing, definitely Google, and Youtube.

So basically there is:

• A new, rev-amped multiplayer. The maximum players for 1 multiplayer session is now increased to 32. This means you will be playing with a total of 31 other people.
    • On top of this rev-amped multiplayed, there is now also more features to multiple. Think of it like a mini singleplayer. Players will be able to buy houses and homes and invite other players over. On top of this, you are able to create your own matches, like in Halo, the Halo Forge tool. Players also are now able to create gangs and have gang-territory.
    • The car system has been fixed up, and they promise that it's going to have a more racing feel. In some videos, you can get a real sense of the high intensity and speed, but CONTROL that you will have over the vehicle.
    • There is a whole new underwater sea level to explore, so all that pointless ocean? Now has an actual meaning to it. In singleplayer there are numerous things for you to do and find in that deep underwater hell.
    • Instead of the classical way that almost all games carry out since the beginning of gaming, you will not play as 1 character anymore. In the storyline, you will be able to alternate between GTA 5's 4 main characters. Each character has their own 'special abilities' that they can use to help them in certain moments, when you choose, that recharge over time.
    • The San-Andreas stat system is back. This means Strength, Hunger, etc.
    • This time around, Rockstar has went all out on crazyness and extreme. On top of this, the game is based around these 4 characters preforming numerous of heists in the city. Not only are you doing the heists, but you are able to plan it, from scratch, piece by piece. Your escape route, the vehicle, the driver, etc. You will also be able to hire additional people to assist you in these heists. And how you preform the heist, ( stealth, loud, whatever ) it's all up to you on top of it.

And that's basically what I can summarize right now, there's plenty more than you can go find.

So what are your opinions on GTA 5? Are you excited? Do you think it's going to be more successful than GTA 4, or San Andreas or both combined?
    Keep in mind, GTA 4 and San Andreas Singleplayer AND Multiplayer are still being played YEARS after their release has passed. How long do you think with all this new additions in will the game last?

Honesty is an expensive gift do not expect it from cheap people!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    This game will be epic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroix73 View Post
    This game will be epic
    I agree, it will be awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    When GTA 5 is released welcome GTA , Bye bye real world
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't see why people make such a big deal of a game that ruins your life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post
    I don't see why people make such a big deal of a game that ruins your life.
    ruin? lol did that happend to you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by thingHACKER View Post
    ruin? lol did that happend to you?

Obviously, it did. That's actually a main reason why I quit. I wanted to focus on my school stuff, yet that game keep popping in my head.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brinley View Post

Obviously, it did. That's actually a main reason why I quit. I wanted to focus on my school stuff, yet that game keep popping in my head.
    for me its happenis to focus on my game and not on the bad stuff

Thanks
    it will be awesome gta v

Thanks
    GTA 5 will be awesome ...............