Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Whats after Syria?

As we all know, or at least most of us, USA and some other countries are going to go into Syria to attack the chemical storages and facilities for the regime.

But What is going to happen next? I am going to post some of the Hadiths that the Prophet said and mentioned about this specific era or period, which is the last days in the world;
    Please read the whole thread because it took me a lot of time to find them in English and its not easy to find em

"you will make a secure peace with the Byzantines, then you and they will fight an enemy behind you, and you will be victorious, take booty, and be safe. You will then return and alight in a meadow with mounds and one of the Christians will raise the cross and say: The cross has conquered. One of the Muslims will become angry and smash it (and kill the man), and the Byzantines will act treacherously and prepare for the battle."

"Dhu Mukhammar said, "The Prophet (pbuh) said, 'You will make a peace-treaty with the Romans, and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then you will camp in a hilly pasture; one of the Roman men will come and raise a cross and say "Victory to the Cross", so one of the Muslims will come and kill him. Then the Romans will break the treaty, and there will be a battle. They will gather an army against you and come against you with eighty banners, each banner followed by 10,000 men.' " (Ahmad, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah.)"

"Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq*. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Medina (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army). which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, it would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront them at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill them by his hand and he would show them their blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ)."

*Dabiq is a small town/city in north of Syria.

Hadith narrated in Sahih Bukhari from Awf Bin Malik who said that "I went to the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty objectives. Under each objective will be twelve thousand soldiers".
    The same Hadith is narrated in Abu Dawood with some different words. The Prophet said: "You will make peace with the People of Rome and then you and they together will combat an enemy. You will be victorious in that battle. After that all of you will stay at a pasture, at that time a person from among the People of the cross will raise a cross then a Muslim will get angry and rise to him and push him away. Thereafter all the People of Rome get together and attack you under eighty flags…" [Abu Dawood]
    Imam Muslim narrates from Abu Hurairah reporting Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would not come until the Romans would land at al-A'maq or in Dabiq. An army consisting of the best (soldiers) of the people of the earth at that time will come from Madinah (to counteract them). When they will arrange themselves in ranks, the Romans would say: Do not stand between us and those (Muslims) who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight with them; and the Muslims would say: Nay, by Allah, we would never get aside from you and from our brethren that you may fight them. They will then fight and a third (part) of the army would run away, whom Allah will never forgive. A third (part of the army), which would be constituted of excellent martyrs in Allah's eye, would be killed and the third who would never be put to trial would win and they would be conquerors of Constantinople. And as they would be busy in distributing the spoils of war (amongst themselves) after hanging their swords by the olive trees, the Satan would cry: The Dajjal has taken your place among your family. They would then come out, but it would be of no avail. And when they would come to Syria, he would come out while they would be still preparing themselves for battle drawing up the ranks. Certainly, the time of prayer shall come and then Jesus (peace be upon him) son of Mary would descend and would lead them in prayer. When the enemy of Allah would see him, he would (disappear) just as the salt dissolves itself in water and if he (Jesus) were not to confront him at all, even then it would dissolve completely, but Allah would kill him by his hand (Jesus) and he would show them his blood on his lance (the lance of Jesus Christ)". [Reported by Imam Muslim]

Thanks to who ever read the whole thread, and please let me know what you think.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    After syria will be Egypt.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post
    After syria will be Egypt.
    I don't know what you mean by that, but if Syria is destroyed and corrupted then all the other nations, both Arab nation and Islamic nation worth nothing but a whole pile of shit.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    I don't know what you mean by that, but if Syria is destroyed and corrupted then all the other nations, both Arab nation and Islamic nation worth nothing but a whole pile of shit.
    the main who they want to destroy is Egypt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ​What the hell do Religious texts have to do with physical and political occurrences?
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    ​What the hell do Religious texts have to do with physical and political occurrences?
    Religion is part of life, Still considered as facts...

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

the main who they want to destroy is Egypt.
    It is sad that you want the best to your country but you are doing it wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It is sad that you want the best to your country but you are doing it wrong.
    What you mean ? I didn't get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    >Syria Topic
    >Links Quran apocalypse quotes.
    >AHAhAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nothing is going to happen, no country on either side is going to start slinging nukes around for some shitty middle eastern country their people don't even live in.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Flopper_01 View Post
    Nothing is going to happen, no country on either side is going to start slinging nukes around for some shitty middle eastern country their people don't even live in.
    Did anyone even mention anything about nuke?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >Syria Topic
    >Links Quran apocalypse quotes.
    >AHAhAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH
    You will stop laughing when it happen, dude did you even read what I posted?

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

What you mean ? I didn't get it.
    You want the best for Egypt, I can see that.
    But you are being manipulated by the fact that the Army is always right and doing the best for the country, that is somehow true but not always! it is false when the leader of the army fool the people that he is doing what is good for the country by in the reality he is just doing a favor for the Zionists and other groups that want Egypt to be weak and to ignite the civil war in it.

You said Sisi swore that he will do the best for the country, right? I am telling you that he is just lying... he swore that he will be loyal to the president before but obviously he wasn't and by time you will realize that he just a slave for Israel.
    C'omon now the Israeli army is trying to make bonds with your army and Sisi is welcoming it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You will stop laughing when it happen, dude did you even read what I posted?
    Lol, pathetic paranoia threats again? Oh noes, not that.

What you posted was a bunch of gibberish not relevant to syria in the least bit, you trying way too hard to relate this to syria, and me laughing at how stupid you look.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    You want the best for Egypt, I can see that.
    But you are being manipulated by the fact that the Army is always right and doing the best for the country, that is somehow true but not always! it is false when the leader of the army fool the people that he is doing what is good for the country by in the reality he is just doing a favor for the Zionists and other groups that want Egypt to be weak and to ignite the civil war in it.
    Dude believe me , come to Egypt and I will take you where you say "the army is killing them" and you will see how the army is protecting them لكنهم غافلون !

You said Sisi swore that he will do the best for the country, right? I am telling you that he is just lying... he swore that he will be loyal to the president before but obviously he wasn't and by time you will realize that he just a slave for Israel.
    C'omon now the Israeli army is trying to make bonds with your army and Sisi is welcoming it.
    I said he swore that he took the decision of making morsi leave Egypt by himself and by the people's requests ... and yeah he swore about doing the best for the country and he swore that he will be loyal to the president , but hey that means morsi wants who want to be loyal for him , right ? I mean he swore about that If it is going to be the best for the country , swearing and destroying a country or swearing and be loyal to the country only even after he swore?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast