Java proxy and client 16.2

Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
First good RoTMG hack was Java Proxy, it was made by MarinePowers and I was a private beta tester it had one hell of an autolooter that could teleport you around, and I appreciate all the stuff you've released today and that you also released the sourcecode along with the stuff.
I gave marinepower the idea of lootbag quest IDs :P
Quote Originally Posted by JDawg147 View Post
First good RoTMG hack was Java Proxy, it was made by MarinePowers
yeah i remember MarinePowers proxy was amazing at the time , maybe a re-release? , the source code included here is the bare minimal needed to a make a proxy with no current features, other then seen in the youtube video , the code is all over the place and it’s a mess
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
yeah i remember MarinePowers proxy was amazing at the time , maybe a re-release? , the source code included here is the bare minimal needed to a make a proxy with no current features, other then seen in the youtube video , the code is all over the place and it’s a mess
I have it laying around on an old harddrive (private beta version) I mite decompile it, update it, and re-release it when I get to it. (The private beta had a few extra features that the public version didn't.)
This is why I should start learn this shit.
do the bots while you multibox (1:05 in the video) autoloot things?
What language is this?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
What language is this?

you thinking of making some new hacks?, you can program in java right?
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
you thinking of making some new hacks?, you can program in java right?
yeah I can do java, im hoping this isnt euphoria or whatever.
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
yeah I can do java, im hoping this isnt euphoria or whatever.
could you try to make a dyes/cloths/skins selector for this proxy like the one that was in oryxdom please?
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
yeah I can do java, im hoping this isnt euphoria or whatever.
Yeah its programmed in eclipse(java), the project file is included, both the client and proxy will compile without any modifications needed.
Quote Originally Posted by Botmaker View Post
Yeah its programmed in eclipse(java), the project file is included, both the client and proxy will compile without any modifications needed.
I love you.
The only thing i've ever needed to start learning how to make hacks like this was a working proxy. All I wanted was somthing to connect and deencrypt and encrypt the packets.
Do you solve the way to log using login and password though the proxy without using client ?
Posts 1–15 of 89 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?