Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

[Help needed] Clash of Clans Hack - is there any limit for adding Gems, Shield, etc?

Hellp everyone. I have been searching for clash of clans cheats for ages, and none of them worked because they werent permanent. My friend sent me link that he has found recently and surprisingly, I was able to download the tool without $urveys.

I followed instructions from the site where it says that you have connect your device first. So I did it. I plugged in my iPhone via USB, and I have choosen iOS when it asked for it (I dont know why android is there, as far as I know, this game is only for iOS), and I pressed connect. It took a while until it connected, and it looks like this now:

Now, I am little confused what to do next. In the instructions, it says that I have to enter desired amount of Gold, Gems and other items, and I don't know what to enter. I mean, is there any limit, or I should put 9999999 everywhere? I am afraid that it might get detected if I generate too much items, and that's why I am looking for help here. I hope someone is already using this tool and can help me to successfully solve my problem. Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    connect.png  

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by zendon View Post
    Hellp everyone. I have been searching for clash of clans cheats for ages, and none of them worked because they werent permanent. My friend sent me link that he has found recently and surprisingly, I was able to download the tool without $urveys.

I followed instructions from the site where it says that you have connect your device first. So I did it. I plugged in my iPhone via USB, and I have choosen iOS when it asked for it (I dont know why android is there, as far as I know, this game is only for iOS), and I pressed connect. It took a while until it connected, and it looks like this now:

Now, I am little confused what to do next. In the instructions, it says that I have to enter desired amount of Gold, Gems and other items, and I don't know what to enter. I mean, is there any limit, or I should put 9999999 everywhere? I am afraid that it might get detected if I generate too much items, and that's why I am looking for help here. I hope someone is already using this tool and can help me to successfully solve my problem. Thanks in advance!
    Sorry for what might be disappointing but there aren't any working clash of clans hacks. The fact that they had a ****** and they have a android option indicates it is fake. Unless you have actual proof I wouldn't try it since it may be harmful to your iDevice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by supertriu1 View Post
    Sorry for what might be disappointing but there aren't any working clash of clans hacks. The fact that they had a ****** and they have a android option indicates it is fake. Unless you have actual proof I wouldn't try it since it may be harmful to your iDevice
    Yes, I have a proof. A good friend of mine used it, and he has got items to his account in a few minutes. He still isn't banned from Clash of Clans so I guess it's working. I just want to be sure what is the max amount of items I should add to my game account?

Thanks
    oh. can you show me the link ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Most likely this is a fake

Please press the THANKS button if I gave you what you wanted!

10 posts
    100 posts
    200 posts
    300 posts
    400 posts
    500 posts
    600 posts
    700 posts
    800 posts
    900 posts
    1000 posts
    1337 posts
    2000 posts

10 thanks
    100 thanks
    200 thanks
    300 thanks
    400 thanks
    500 thanks
    600 thanks
    700 thanks
    800 thanks
    900 thanks
    1000 thanks
    1337 thanks
    2000 thanks

Thanks
    COC hacks are not available at the moment! Its very difficult to hack an online game llike this! Play legitly and stop hacking dude!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerqwerqwre View Post
    COC hacks are not available at the moment! Its very difficult to hack an online game llike this! Play legitly and stop hacking dude!
    dude, do i have to remind you that this is a hacking forum,if you wanna play legitly, why are you on the site

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    There used to be Clash of Clans hacks but since SuperCell went entirely server-sided, there are no working hacks without gaining access to the servers. People have been messing around with it, trying to find a way but, as far as I can tell, there is not a legitimate hack that has been released for Clash of Clans.

Sorry to disappoint :/

However, test it if you want to. Just remember that you could risk the security of your device.

If you do try it and it does work, let us know here.

• Skyflashh: trusted guy. we did a trade and everything went smooth. +1
    • akamushupork: Very smooth trade! Will do again. +1
    • CptLeon: +red. 2 Multiwindow trades, fast and courteous
    • hokko: vouch for droppy! smooth trade
    • 1086339: Sold him a couple of pots, everything went quick and great - Vouched!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Very smooth trade +1
    • maat7043: +1 Great Buyer! Went very fast
    • hokko: sold him some potions. fast trading. vouch for droppy!
    • SkyCamre: Vouch! Smooth and fast trader

Chat?

Droppiest Mudda Trucka Around since October 5th, 2012
    Donator/Premium since March 30th, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Unfortunately, due to the fact that CoC is a server-sided game, there are actually no possible hacks that allow you to modify in-game currency, items, etc. Although it's not possible, it isn't impossible either, lol.

There was a project being developed a while ago where the hacker attempted to allow people to enter into dev mode and mod the game. Unfortunately that project was bailed on from what I have heard.

The only legitimate "cheats" that are available for use on CoC are features such as sandbox mode, keep alive mode, loot search mode, etc etc. There's also this mod that allows you to modify your base and etc. but it's temporary. It really helps you by giving you a thought on how to plan out your base and stuff though, so it isn't entirely useless.

Thanks
    I just came across this app, don't know if it will help you but it looks rather legit for me. Worth I try I guess . You should write in google word : professionalcheats and check this site .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yes, I have a proof. A good friend of mine used it, and he has got items to his account in a few minutes. He still isn't banned from Clash of Clans so I guess it's working. I just want to be sure what is the max amount of items I should add to my game account?
    Sorry, but your friend is a liar.
    -When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.
    —Lin-Chi
    We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    —Aristotle
    -The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    -Albert Einstein
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    i need help to get 2500 gems.
    plz plz help me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    acutally, they have an android version, for the play store on phones

Thanks

Bitch you guessed it.

There is a hack but it requires root and xmodgames you can get unlimited gems and i have done it but do not do this on your regular account please make a new account or you risk getting banned. If this helped you spam this Thanks button bruh.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sky2.0 For This Useful Post:

BANDETO LE BENDE (08-10-2017)

Thanks
    thanks to yuo you you yuo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast