Thread: WWIII...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    Your president gives zero fucks about the peoples opinion when its about Israel, Israel security comes first.

I think anyone would go against someone who used chemical weapons on his own people, ethical people atleast.
    oh well considering US is practically run by Israel. They are their #1 asset. In the video I put on the first page kerry cleary said that syria was going to attack again if we don't do anything about it as a 100% fact, which isn't for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    All countries but those fooled ones who think that the Syrian regime ever played any role for the favor of Palestine and for the favor of freeing it from the Zionists.

and Coituz has no idea of what is his country role in this situation.
    You the fucking one who don't have any fucking idea about what you're talking about. Egypt's officials said that it is against any military behaviors in Syria and It won't let that happen. The fuck what we're talking about is a "military behavior" in "Syria" not a "military behavior" against Assad.
    Dickhead all those fooled are those who are supporting the U.S military behavior you fucking fucktard did you forget what happened in Iraq ? seems like nothing happened. That's why the U.S is against Egypt and saying it is a military coup. Fucking retards won't get it!
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    oh well considering US is practically run by Israel. They are their #1 asset. In the video I put on the first page kerry cleary said that syria was going to attack again if we don't do anything about it as a 100% fact, which isn't for sure.
    The regime used chemical weapons 18 times before the last time when they killed 1300 citizens in 1 night, using chemical weapons is a lead that his forces are now weaker than ever and he is about to lose, so he is just using this mass destruction weapon as a last chance for him to advance, but US already know that this wont work out even if he keep using his chemical weapons they also know that the rebels will probably capture some of these chemical weapons and as we all know Israel is not a good friend to the rebels unlike Bashar, therefore, Instead of the rebels launching chemical attacks on Israel in the future after the removal of Bashar US will just destroy these weapons and eliminate them just for the sake of Israel, but they hit 2 birds in 1 stone, by saying that we did this airstrikes for the sake of humanity and human rights (which is absolutely untrue) and saving Israel.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    The regime used chemical weapons 18 times before the last time when they killed 1300 citizens in 1 night, using chemical weapons is a lead that his forces are now weaker than ever and he is about to lose, so he is just using this mass destruction weapon as a last chance for him to advance, but US already know that this wont work out even if he keep using his chemical weapons they also know that the rebels will probably capture some of these chemical weapons and as we all know Israel is not a good friend to the rebels unlike Bashar, therefore, Instead of the rebels launching chemical attacks on Israel in the future after the removal of Bashar US will just destroy these weapons and eliminate them just for the sake of Israel, but they hit 2 birds in 1 stone, by saying that we did this airstrikes for the sake of humanity and human rights (which is absolutely untrue) and saving Israel.
    Okay , you will pretty much see what will happen in Syria after the attack , you will see that they didn't go for "human rights" and if they did they opened Iraq without even having any fucking proof that there was a destruction weapons ... do not worry I hope Palestine be free and U.S opens Palestine you **** so you can feel what the syrians will see.
    Do not forget human rights when they kill citizens and army under the name of chemical weapons which was by the rebels .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Okay , you will pretty much see what will happen in Syria after the attack , you will see that they didn't go for "human rights" and if they did they opened Iraq without even having any fucking proof that there was a destruction weapons ... do not worry I hope Palestine be free and U.S opens Palestine you **** so you can feel what the syrians will see.
    Do not forget human rights when they kill citizens and army under the name of chemical weapons which was by the rebels .

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

You the fucking one who don't have any fucking idea about what you're talking about. Egypt's officials said that it is against any military behaviors in Syria and It won't let that happen. The fuck what we're talking about is a "military behavior" in "Syria" not a "military behavior" against Assad.
    Dickhead all those fooled are those who are supporting the U.S military behavior you fucking fucktard did you forget what happened in Iraq ? seems like nothing happened. That's why the U.S is against Egypt and saying it is a military coup. Fucking retards won't get it!
    Syria is different, There aren't going to be any infantry forces on the ground of Syria, They will just eliminate the chemical weapons that Syria got so they can secure Israel from any chemical attack... About Iraq no, I didn't forget and will never do... but I thought your Anti-Qaeeda or something... because most of the Iraqis that fought the US army and still is Qaeeda and Islamic organizations. and you have learnt how to swear just recently?
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

LOL I don't see anyone trying to "Free" Palestine but the Palestinians themselfs and Hamas to be more specific, which the Egypt great army considered as an enemy and as a threat.

FUCK MURICA!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    maybe you know alittle more than I do since I'm still trying to understand. What's the deal with the zionism. Is it just a branch off the jewish religion following the talmud? I get alittle confused when It comes to that considering they're the ones who need to keep israel safe.

Thanks

Both the Syrian army and the rebels don't give a flying fuck about the citizens, acting like one side or the other is better is fucking retarded. Both sides need to kill each other off without any outside intervention from any other country and their government needs to be re-established without any religious reference.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Syria is different, There aren't going to be any infantry forces on the ground of Syria, They will just eliminate the chemical weapons that Syria got so they can secure Israel from any chemical attack... About Iraq no, I didn't forget and will never do... but I thought your Anti-Qaeeda or something... because most of the Iraqis that fought the US army and still is Qaeeda and Islamic organizations. and you have learnt how to swear just recently?
    I do not hate Al Qa'eda in some actions and I like it in some actions .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Both the Syrian army and the rebels don't give a flying fuck about the citizens, acting like one side or the other is better is fucking retarded. Both sides need to kill each other off without any outside intervention from any other country and their government needs to be re-established without any religious reference.
    I know right , Bashar is a retard who don't care about his people and killing rebels including citizens (But I know he is in the right way) and the rebels are fucking retards who are fighting Bashar for a name called "Mr.President" both are fucking retards.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    LOL I don't see anyone trying to "Free" Palestine but the Palestinians themselfs and Hamas to be more specific, which the Egypt great army considered as an enemy and as a threat.

FUCK MURICA!
    We people of Egypt considered Hamas on of the biggest enemies even bigger than Israel because they killd fucking 25 soldier and they killed another 16 soldier . But palestinians are our brothers .. I hope you dude stop believing that hamas is against Israel , Hamas has 100 years of peace with Israel and say about it a Moqawma.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    maybe you know alittle more than I do since I'm still trying to understand. What's the deal with the zionism. Is it just a branch off the jewish religion following the talmud? I get alittle confused when It comes to that considering they're the ones who need to keep israel safe.
    Since 1948 the dangerous countries for Israel was those who have borders with it . That's why Iraq was destroyed . That's why they're trying to destroy Syria . That's why they're trying to destroy Egypt . I confess that U.S got into Afghanistan because of Terrorism but She didn't go in Iraq for terrorism neither does syria.
    All of those countries have borders with Israel. Obama already knows that Israel is a "terrorist" country and he was fucked up when the girl asked him why we (U.S) support Israel and we are giving them money when they're killing Palestinians then he replied "Ummm... wait a minute ... (still thinking) just wait ... hey hey let's talk about the middle east as general(bla bla bla and has nothing to do with the question)" , he was fucked up .

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't know much about Zionists, but what I know that they took a land that doesn't belong to them by force and by the help of some countries and the main country was British Kingdom that time by declaring the Balfour Declaration.
    Zionists main goal is to fully settle on Palestine lands and building what is so called the Solomon's Temple, which is in matter of fact has no evidence or proof that it ever existed... on the same side we got the Rock of Dome and the Al-Aqsa Mosque which is considered to be the second holy Mosque in the Islamic world, nowadays the Zionists are digging under the Mosque in hope to find their fake Temple... and that digging process is going to lead eventually into the demolish of the Mosque so then they can "Rebuild" their temple...
    So basically the Jewish-Arabs conflict is about land and Holy and sacred places.
    One last thing to mention is that Jews been living among us before Islam, and they are well known of their betraying and setting traps.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

We people of Egypt considered Hamas on of the biggest enemies even bigger than Israel because they killd fucking 25 soldier and they killed another 16 soldier . But palestinians are our brothers .. I hope you dude stop believing that hamas is against Israel , Hamas has 100 years of peace with Israel and say about it a Moqawma.
    Give me on reason for Hamas to kill Egyptian soldiers.
    and Hamas had peace with Israel for 100 years? have you ever witnessed the last war which took place before 6 months ago or even less? ?.?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast