Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Weapons that LIES

Here is a layout of the weapons that Nexon lies about or incorrect for me to correct them. Both facts and what in game.

Warning!: This will make you more smarter, you may like bagels and speak fluent Hebrew! :3

AK47
    Error: Weapon design, on the Nexon site, the weapon is clearly the AK47, however the weapon on the ground is still an AK47, a little sloppy but still is one. However, when holding the weapon because of the angle of the weapon and the look of it. The weapon now changed to the AK74.

G36E
    Error: Inside scope is position wrong, the scope of the rifle does not shoot from the middle of the dot, but rather the top of the out circle.

Error: Change of recoil, the gun when in cope have horrible recoil, however when not using it. It'd seems perfect.

L9A1
    Error: Name wrong, the model is the L9A2 not the A1 series which is outdated and replaced.
    Error: Data Error, the L9A1 is not very accurate as Nexon said.

L8A1
    Error: Name wrong, the model is the L8A2. Not the A1 series.
    Error: You can attach a scope on the weapon easily, the game prevents you from doing that.

MP5A1
    Error: Name wrong, the model is the A2 series.
    Error: Can't place a silencer on the weapon, that is why you have the MP5SD models.

Uzi
    Error: The bolt system on the Uzi makes it very stable, in the game it is shown to be be inaccurate badly.

SVD
    Error: Accuracy error, the SVD is known to be bad for the Russian model. However, the rifle is very accurate and stable.

Bizon (PP-19)
    Error: Class, the Bizon should not be in any classes because of the SMG/AR hybrid.

AK74SU
    Error: Class, like the Bizon, it should not be place in any classes.

M40
    Error: Damage, with the caliber it uses. The damage should be much higher.

K8
    Error: Nexon mistakes, in the desc at the shop menu the weapon is stated: 'Accurate'. The SMG is very inaccurate and unstable.

Post what gun you thinks lies. :3
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-18-2009 at 11:39 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Rixmann22 (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post

Uzi
    Error: The bolt system on the Uzi makes it very stable, in the game it is shown to be be inaccurate badly.

Post what gun you thinks lies. :3
    Well I just have disagreement with that statement, in real life the Uzi is surprisingly accurate for its small barrel, yes, but only to a certain distance because of its small, low-velocity bullets BUT also because of its open-bolt system, where when you cock the weapon after reloading, the bolt stays back and is driven forward by the spring when pressing the trigger. This massive hunk of metal slamming forward inside the chamber creates unnecessary Vibration, which throws off the user’s aim.

In short, the Uzi is not very accurate over 50-100m, and even at those ranges it suffers worse accuracy than it could because of its open bolt design. Also it makes it susceptible to dust and debris, increasing the chance of a jam.

I have grudges against nearly every combat arms weapon… because Nexon sux

AK47: Wut Mouzie said. Also in Combat Arms it appears to have almost the accuracy of a sniper… In real life a trained shooter can have difficulty pulling off shots accurately over 200-300m. Also cannot attach a suppressor without extensive modification.

M4A1: Why attach the scope to the friggin handle???? Attach it directly to the RIS!!!!

M16A3: Obviously weak for game balance purposes… in real life it’s more accurate than almost any other assault rifle because of its direct gas impingement (is that what it’s called?) design… Also pretty low recoil. In fact the M4A1 actually has slightly more recoil because of its lighter weight.

G36E: Scope sucks. In real life the scope is beautiful and works like a charm. Also what Mouzie said.

FAMAS: If you look closely in the weapon shop model, it has a STRAIGHT 25-round magazine. In-game, it uses a 30 round STANAG magazine. Also its ROF is nowhere near the 900-1000 rounds per minute it deserves.

M14: In real life it punches holes through quarter inch thick sheet metal easier than your mom. It’s a friggin sniper rifle. How does it take 3 hits to kill someone with it??? Also in real life… its cyclic ROF is around 700-850 rounds per minute… in game it’s more like 180-240 ish. Needs more stopping power, but also more recoil and slightly faster ROF on full auto.

M416: Its ROF is slower than the M4A1. I’ve compared both before, seen vids, fired an M4A1 myself (tho not the M416). The M416 fires around 600-650, while the M4A1 does around 700-800. M4A1 is also probably more accurate.

K1A: Carbine, more of an assault rifle, not an SMG!!! It uses full powered 5.56mm NATO ammunition, not pee wee little 9mm or whatever!!!

UMP .45: Great gun, but horrid statistics. 1) It’s actually lighter than the MP5. 2) Its damage should be even better. 3) Its ROF should be around the AK47, 550-650 RPM. 4) Its recoil should be much higher.

FN P90: In game recoil is absurd. In life recoil is zip. 5.7mm bullets have less recoil than 9mm. Also the P90 should have 900 RPM ROF, but in game it’s more like around 700-800. WTF

Mac-10: This thing helps you run faster than a marathon dude. Unfortunately for you Mac-10 fans, in real life it weighs like a pig for its small size. 6-7 pounds fully loaded.

Uzi: Also same as Mac-10. In the game people accuse you of speed haxxing with Uzi + beanie + light vest. In real life it weighs 7.7 pounds loaded. Even more than an M4A1 carbine!!!!

ALL LIGHT MACHINE GUNS: Too much recoil, why the fk do they have less accuracy than the Mac 10, why does the MK48 fire like 6 rounds per second when in real life it does around 11-12?

ALL SNIPER RIFLES: Need to be more accurate. Especially the L96. Also what Mouzie said. Dragunov needs to be cheaper because it’s essentially an AK47 which the manufacturers took slightly more care and consideration in making.

ALL SHOTGUNS: Need to be more powerful with a wider blast radius. The Double Barreled should be an elephant gun… 8 gauge of raw magnum power. It should kill like 5 people in one hit. Lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to plwx For This Useful Post:

Rixmann22 (08-18-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    yea, rub it in, NEXON FAILS.

Thanks
    Woah u can pick up these little things i only picked up the ak 47.
    I'm ABC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Huh. Nexon is really failing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by plwx View Post
    Well I just have disagreement with that statement, in real life the Uzi is surprisingly accurate for its small barrel, yes, but only to a certain distance because of its small, low-velocity bullets BUT also because of its open-bolt system, where when you cock the weapon after reloading, the bolt stays back and is driven forward by the spring when pressing the trigger. This massive hunk of metal slamming forward inside the chamber creates unnecessary Vibration, which throws off the user’s aim.

In short, the Uzi is not very accurate over 50-100m, and even at those ranges it suffers worse accuracy than it could because of its open bolt design. Also it makes it susceptible to dust and debris, increasing the chance of a jam.

I have grudges against nearly every combat arms weapon… because Nexon sux

AK47: Wut Mouzie said. Also in Combat Arms it appears to have almost the accuracy of a sniper… In real life a trained shooter can have difficulty pulling off shots accurately over 200-300m. Also cannot attach a suppressor without extensive modification.

M4A1: Why attach the scope to the friggin handle???? Attach it directly to the RIS!!!!

M16A3: Obviously weak for game balance purposes… in real life it’s more accurate than almost any other assault rifle because of its direct gas impingement (is that what it’s called?) design… Also pretty low recoil. In fact the M4A1 actually has slightly more recoil because of its lighter weight.

G36E: Scope sucks. In real life the scope is beautiful and works like a charm. Also what Mouzie said.

FAMAS: If you look closely in the weapon shop model, it has a STRAIGHT 25-round magazine. In-game, it uses a 30 round STANAG magazine. Also its ROF is nowhere near the 900-1000 rounds per minute it deserves.

M14: In real life it punches holes through quarter inch thick sheet metal easier than your mom. It’s a friggin sniper rifle. How does it take 3 hits to kill someone with it??? Also in real life… its cyclic ROF is around 700-850 rounds per minute… in game it’s more like 180-240 ish. Needs more stopping power, but also more recoil and slightly faster ROF on full auto.

M416: Its ROF is slower than the M4A1. I’ve compared both before, seen vids, fired an M4A1 myself (tho not the M416). The M416 fires around 600-650, while the M4A1 does around 700-800. M4A1 is also probably more accurate.

K1A: Carbine, more of an assault rifle, not an SMG!!! It uses full powered 5.56mm NATO ammunition, not pee wee little 9mm or whatever!!!

UMP .45: Great gun, but horrid statistics. 1) It’s actually lighter than the MP5. 2) Its damage should be even better. 3) Its ROF should be around the AK47, 550-650 RPM. 4) Its recoil should be much higher.

FN P90: In game recoil is absurd. In life recoil is zip. 5.7mm bullets have less recoil than 9mm. Also the P90 should have 900 RPM ROF, but in game it’s more like around 700-800. WTF

Mac-10: This thing helps you run faster than a marathon dude. Unfortunately for you Mac-10 fans, in real life it weighs like a pig for its small size. 6-7 pounds fully loaded.

Uzi: Also same as Mac-10. In the game people accuse you of speed haxxing with Uzi + beanie + light vest. In real life it weighs 7.7 pounds loaded. Even more than an M4A1 carbine!!!!

ALL LIGHT MACHINE GUNS: Too much recoil, why the fk do they have less accuracy than the Mac 10, why does the MK48 fire like 6 rounds per second when in real life it does around 11-12?

ALL SNIPER RIFLES: Need to be more accurate. Especially the L96. Also what Mouzie said. Dragunov needs to be cheaper because it’s essentially an AK47 which the manufacturers took slightly more care and consideration in making.

ALL SHOTGUNS: Need to be more powerful with a wider blast radius. The Double Barreled should be an elephant gun… 8 gauge of raw magnum power. It should kill like 5 people in one hit. Lol
    Great to see another person knowing their weapons. About the Uzi what I ment to say that the recoil+the ROF does not throw the gun iff hand. You can easily fire it with one hand and still be accurate enough at short distances.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    another thing that pisses me off. in the real war it may take two or 3 shots to kill someone, but in this game a mp5 could take 8 rounds! Nexon = non-realistic bull**** but fun

One of the main reasons that it is so easy to march men off to war, is that each of them feels sorry for the man next to him who will die. R.I.P. Kevin

Not Done Done Will never happen.

[] 10 Posts
    [] 100 Posts
    [] 250 Posts
    [] 400 Posts
    [] 1000 Posts
    [] Become MPGH Staff
    [] Get Called a Hacker 100 Times
    [] Get 70 kills in game
    [] Make a working hack
    [] Make a Dumb List

REZ MODS:
    G36E Atomic Bloody Rampage Rainbow -https://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...e-rainbow.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    its just a game...
    [IMG]https://i622.photobucke*****m/albums/tt305/megatrron/funny%201/bert-costume.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    o yea recoil while using scope is alot worse then no scope and there off there sights..

i agree that power in guns are even off alot as well like the over played g36

i think they should give options on bullets as well like instead of buck shot in shotty a slug etc...
    Last edited by houseofgreen; 08-18-2009 at 01:52 PM.

MAC

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    First of all.I agree with Mouzie but....If They made the damage higher and accuract and made it more realistic,with what kdude11 says,It be more like Cod 4 w/o good graphics.They made it so u die easier to have fun.Enojy it.don't hate on it. xD
    What's a man with no apples? Huh? Thought so...nothing.That's y u gotta love em'

My Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/DevilishedAnger

My xBox Live Account. Add me

Thanks

Exclamation

OMG I CAN"T READ THIS IF I CAN"T READ THE TITLE ... i'm just wayyy to lazy....

my ign is Deathlygaze , im not that nub with a video on utube, he probably just stole my name.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    L961A lies in description, says it's the most accurate sniper, but it's the most powerful but least accurate in the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveapples View Post
    First of all.I agree with Mouzie but....If They made the damage higher and accuract and made it more realistic,with what kdude11 says,It be more like Cod 4 w/o good graphics.They made it so u die easier to have fun.Enojy it.don't hate on it. xD
    One of the most popular game. Red Orchestra uses that sytem, like Ironsights, no health, no ammo counter, nothing.

Like running into a forest like a real human being.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u must have spend alot of time on this and looking up on the internet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by cahackerishere View Post
    u must have spend alot of time on this and looking up on the internet
    Nope, I served in the Israel Defense Force, Nehal Unit (Flint Div.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast