Thread: info?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

info?

I do not want to criticize anyone, in the end we always given everyone help on everything! and I always thank you all for your trouble!
    but 'we could give before creating a hack for this game just a program that you're under control by pb will crash the game to fit without any hacks and active without risking keycd?
    after one can also hack and the game crashes as soon as you understand that to play in quel'attimo not have to use the hack.
    do not say that does not exist because I've had them for a fee and the hacks will crash my game before a sencondo to avoid pb.
    I always thank you in advance!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    io non voglio criticare nessuno , in fin dei conti ci data sempre tutti quanti un aiuto su tutto! e ringrazio sempre tutti per il vostro disturbo!
    ma' ci potreste dare prima di creare un hack per questo gioco un programma che appena sei sotto controllo dal pb ti crasha il gioco in modo da rientrare senza hack attivi e senza rischiare il keycd?
    dopo uno puņ anche hackerare ed appena ti crasha il gioco capisci che per giocare in quel'attimo non devi usare gli hack.
    non dite che non esiste perche io li ho avuti gli hack a pagamento e ti facevano crashare il gioco un sencondo prima per evitare il pb.
    io ringrazio sempre in anticipo!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Use a PBScreenCleaner. I recently made a tutorial on that in the same section.