[Runescape Questing Services]
Yes Legit Runescape Questing Services. Why i chose to do this, is because I've played runescape since 2001. I know every nook and cranny there is in Runescape, and decided to help you guys who don't want to do these quests. Anyways, down to business i would like to express why to choose my services.

1.) YOU MUST HAVE A BANK PIN. For this reason, i cannot access your bank account AT ANY TIME. To Prove that i'm legit.
2.) YOU MUST HAVE E-MAIL LINKED TO ACCOUNT. For this reason, i cannot access your account after the Questing is Finished.
3.) I'm strongly against scamming. I've been playing this game for almost 13 years, and I've had my fair share of scams. I'm tired of them.
4.) I am a United States Airman. Its strongly frowned upon to scam. Especially in a video game! I honor my country and those who live in it.
5.) You can watch as i play on your account. via Skype or any other screen sharing source.
6.) Cheap Questing. Depending on what Quest(s) you want me to do, its not worth scamming.
7.) Any items needed on the account WONT BE YOURS. i will trade my PERSONAL items from my account to yours FOR TEMPORARY USE while Questing.
8.) I'm trying to gain reputation on this site Getting banned or bad reputation wont help me at all.
9.) Any time the Questing is in progress and the buyer isn't present. The Questing will be recorded and sent to buyer after completion.
10.) Scheduled dates are set up, recorded, and pursued when the buyer wants.
11.) Discounts are set up to frequent buyers and new buyers.
12.) Free Live Support. If not satisfied, Live Support will be available to help with any issues.
13.) Safe!!! No bots, and no un-trusted websites used.
14.) Websites dont offer Recordings, Bank pin requirements, live streaming, Personal item usage, and as cheap services as i offer.
15.) Have Quests done for you while you sleep, work, go to school etc!

Prices Vary on Quest(s) you want done

Requirements
1.) Must have Bank Pin
2.) Must have E-mail Linked to account
2.) Must have Skype
3.) Must Have PayPal (Only Accept PayPal)

Message me Via Skype: CynicalSoldier
E-mail Me: H3110n00b(at)yahoo.com / CynicalSoldier(at)yahoo.com
Add me on Facebook: Neil Avalos

Thanks For Reading, hope to hear from you all!