Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Something Decent

I have an Infestation Survivor Stories account with 2400gc + personal lock box in global inventory I am willing to trade and a BF3 Premium account (will include e-mail access). If I can figure out how to change the e-mail on the ISS account I can give you access to that one as well, if not then I will accept the password change and all that good jazz for you, haven't played it in quite a while. BF3 Premium account was one I purchased for a friend who no longer uses it and barely used it to begin with. Wanting to get something decent out of it, would love to get BO2 or D3 but I know that's highly doubtful, although it never hurts to ask. Anyway, feel free to send me offers. Should be back on in about and hour or so to check things out, have to go mow the lawn and such.

Oh also may be interested in a copy of Chivalry, need one for my friend so we can slice bitches heads off together
    Last edited by ssksalvation; 09-08-2013 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Okay as an update I figured out that I can change the e-mail I just have to contact support and give them some information, so I will be creating an e-mail for ISS account in which you will have full access to that one as well and be able to change everything for both the e-mail and the accounts information as soon as I get it all taken care of. So no worries on me trying to take anything back, not that I would anyway, but I like to give people the peace in knowing that I will not be able to get anything back from them if the trade goes through. Anyway, thanks for looking guys and like I said I'll be back shortly after doing yard work to see if anyone has any offers. Enjoy your day.