Thread: AHack v1.0.1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeDaz View Post
    It's the guy that made AHack's "aimbot" shitting out.
    Or its a feature called "Random Bones" that he has enabled which picks a random bone to target instead of always targeting the head. Just disable the feature or search for AHack.RandomBones to edit the list.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Dunno if works. Approved though. As far as I know coding, this is probably the addition:
    Code:
    if AHack.Misc.Vars["NoSpread"]:GetBool() then                        if IsValid(AHack.Ply:GetActiveWeapon()) then
                                    local weapon = AHack.Ply:GetActiveWeapon()
                                    if weapon.Primary then
                                            weapon.OldSpread = weapon.OldSpread or weapon.Primary.Spread or weapon.Spread
                        weapon.OldCone = weapon.OldCone or  weapon.Primary.Cone or weapon.Cone
                                            weapon.Primary.Spread = 0
                                            weapon.Spread = 0
                        weapon.Primary.Cone = 0
                        weapon.Cone = 0
                                    else
                                            weapon.OldSpread = weapon.OldSpread or weapon.Spread
                        weapon.OldCone = weapon.OldCone or weapon.Cone
                                            weapon.Spread = 0
                        weapon.Cone = 0
                                    end
                            end
                    elseif IsValid(AHack.Ply:GetActiveWeapon()) then
                            local weapon = AHack.Ply:GetActiveWeapon()
                            if weapon.Primary then
                                    weapon.Primary.Spread = weapon.OldSpread or weapon.Primary.Spread or weapon.Spread
                    weapon.Primary.Cone = weapon.OldCone or weapon.Primary.Cone or weapon.Cone
                                    weapon.Spread = weapon.OldSpread or weapon.Spread or weapon.Primary.Spread
                    weapon.Cone = weapon.OldCone or weapon.Cone or weapon.Primary.Cone
                            else
                                    weapon.Spread = weapon.OldSpread or weapon.Spread
                    weapon.Cone = weapon.OldCone or weapon.Cone
                            end
                    end
    Last edited by Lonesome Cowboy; 09-09-2013 at 08:23 AM.
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.

If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

Thanks
    Atheo, I have random bones disabled and always have. It never aims at any other bone when the entire player is visible except the head of the left toe. I tried removing all other possibilities from the bones list, still happens. I tried using random bones with just the head in the list, it still aims at head, neck, spine, upper arm etc. The only thing I can think is it's somehow defaulting to a config.txt file somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. It has to have one because I've not had to change the features since I first set it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the awesome release! Don't listen to the haters :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by feartheforsaken View Post
    Atheo, I have random bones disabled and always have. It never aims at any other bone when the entire player is visible except the head of the left toe. I tried removing all other possibilities from the bones list, still happens. I tried using random bones with just the head in the list, it still aims at head, neck, spine, upper arm etc. The only thing I can think is it's somehow defaulting to a config.txt file somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. It has to have one because I've not had to change the features since I first set it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks for the awesome release! Don't listen to the haters :P
    If you have the option disabled I'm not sure why it would do that, i just tested it myself and its working fine. As for editing the list i guess i was tired or something because i did something really stupid with that list, anyways you have to edit below AHack.RandomBones where there are a bunch of table.inserts() and remove everything except the head bone from there.

If you're still having an issue then search for ValveBiped, and remove anything that's not the head bone. It would literally be impossible for the hack to aim at anything but the head if you removed all instances of the other bones from the code. However I'm still not sure why it would be targeting random bones if you have the option disabled, if you send me a link of the code you're using i can see if theirs something different about it from my version.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    weapon.Primay.Spread = 0 is not no spread lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfGears2 View Post
    weapon.Primay.Spread = 0 is not no spread lol
    Yea you're right it's purely visual. I went on a few servers and shot the wall with a m249 and all 150 bullets hit the same spot. I didn't know it would be different serverside so I apologize. Furthermore when I spectate people with nospread on, they have spread so I don't really understand this I guess lol. No other game I've played is like this.

Thanks
    I'm assuming I raped you in bf3 at some point and you remember me... Hi =). Yea, shortly after posting that I decided to make it myself and succeeded. It is purely lua for those who are saying it can't be done so once this is approved you can download it and read it yourself.
    Typical, since i never owned that game nor any other game you would list here expect goldsrc/source/ue3/idtech engine games and this nick is just for forum purposes good luck boy.

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0L1T10N View Post
    get out please
    Why such manners? do you even read what i type? i sayd it was pure Lua, no 3th party modules where required so for me it was end of story, doesn't come to me to test it out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pato@940 View Post

Typical, since i never owned that game nor any other game you would list here expect goldsrc/source/ue3/idtech engine games and this nick is just for forum purposes good luck boy.

Why such manners? do you even read what i type? i sayd it was pure Lua, no 3th party modules where required so for me it was end of story, doesn't come to me to test it out
    Wow...he just rekt you guys.

Thanks
    Where do i put the file

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ASC410 View Post
    Where do i put the file
    Nice bump, do you want a trophy?
    (+the nospread on this doesn't even work)

Thanks
    hello hackers
    how can i use this nospread?

Thanks
    Your name...
    Is just...
    TO FUNNY! And yet you ask how to install a single lua code into your LUA folder in gmod? No... Just no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    here we see a troll with 1 post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12