Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Name: Simon "Fluxie"
    Time available: At least 5 hours a day, 1 hour in the morning (+1 GMT, 6:00+) and 4+ hours in the late afternoon (17:00+).
    Reasons you should get this position: Honestly, I don't think I deserve this position (ex. my League of Legends knowledge is not the best), but if I could get in/try it out, that'd be fun. Besides, I do think that my grammar and spelling is one of the best among here.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 day trial, before getting Editor? Yes.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

AVA is a great memory.

Thanks
    Name: Steven
    Time available: Everyday from 3pm - 3am
    Reasons you should get this position: I am quite good with the english language and also have a reasonable amount of time to be able to edit the league of legends wiki.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes, I do wish to complete a 30 day trial.

Thanks
    Name: Joel

Time available: 1-6 hours everyday.

Reasons you should get this position: I think I should get this position because I am a very dedicated person to MPGH and want to help out in any way I can. I am also a very active League player and know almost everything about the game and will be able to contribute my knowledge as much as I can. I have worked on the CubeWorld Wiki and put a lot of time into it, so I think I have the skills and the knowledge to maintain this Wiki.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Of course I would love <3
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Pedro
    Time available: 2-4 Hours each day.
    Reasons you should get this position: I play LoL almost every day and i also like to spend some time looking up info about the game. Also, i speak english very fluently and a perfect spanish. I would really enjoy working in the project since it would help me to be more related to the MPGH community .
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?: Sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Name: Blessance
    Time available: Everyday.
    Reasons I should get this position: Been playing since Season 2. I may not be in the high Elo brackets (only Gold IV) but I believe that I have more than adequate knowledge of every aspect of the game itself. Plus, my English is above average in school.
    Do I wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Bring it.
    Comments and criticism is always welcome!
    League of Legends Platinum
    Blackshot Captain

Defy the status quo! It's mainstream being mainstream. Stand out, be unique!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name:
    Aljaz
    Time available:
    Most weekdays and weekends.
    Reasons you should get this position:
    I'm sure you've heard this a million times before, but I have been playing League since season 1.
    I don't really have a high elo account on any server (s2 at the momment), but I do have excessive knowledge of the game.
    Since I still go to high school, you would think that I don't have alot of free time, but I spend most of the day on my computer,
    so editing the Wiki wouldnt really be that much of a problem and I would be honored to help new players out and teach them about the game. :3.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?
    I would love to prove myself to you guys.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Name:
    Dino

Time available:
    About two hours a day.

I've been playing this LoL for roughly two years now, and since I love to simply know things, I'd say that my knowledge of it is pretty advanced. My English is close to flawless if I may say so myself, and I know how important it is to clearly convey messages to your viewers.

Sure.

Thanks
    Name:Lan

Time available:Everyday that's right! EVERY single day and hour.

Reasons you should get this position:Well i am really dedicated to MPGH as well having experince since season 1. I have alot of experince and am avaliable to correct any mistake's made by the other editor. I do not have any title but i am responsible for the editing's i made. As well, I am willing to complete a 60 or 30 days trial as i am a patience guy. I am willing to wait.

Yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name: Roman Ubiera
    Time available: 20-30 in the week and on weekend allday but not at night time i have to go out with my solders
    Reasons you should get this position:i been a member in mpgh for 3 years i like the place and i feel i like i want to help the community a little
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?yea if its need i guess but give me a try i wont fail

Thanks
    Name: C.C. Drouin
    Time available: Weekdays: 16:00 EST - 00:00 EST and At all times during weekends
    Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing League of Legends since the beta, co-own a facebook page dedicated to League of Legends, Have been an editor for another website in the past.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Sure thing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Name: Julian Boaz
    Time available: Week days 6pm to 10pm. On weekends I have basically all day and night. (GMT -5)
    Reasons you should get this position: I have lots of time to spend browsing and editing the wiki, I'm also just a huge grammar Nazi.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes, quite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Name: SkillzNoHax

Time available: On Week Days about 9 and a half hours and on the weekends mostly all day

Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing LoL for about 3 years and I've learnt lots of tips and tricks to help players. I know many tatics to help push back from the brink of loss. I know good builds for most champions and I known some German but I am english.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would with great happiness.
    Selling a CSGO Boosting Service to all Oceanic Citizens, add me on skype or PM if interested.

Skillznohax.hf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Name: Freddie, aka Roguerunners
    Time available: Everyday from 4pm - Early Morning
    Reasons you should get this position: I have extensive knowledge of the game for several reasons, I have played since 2009 (just after beta), I managed a professionally (starting another two), and I have many contacts within the professional scene. I have the ability to write about any aspect of League of Legends, from Evelynn reworks to Europe data center constructions. I have friends at Riot so I can try my best to gain access to inside info.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes, I will do whatever it takes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up Application

Name:
    Kevin aka LinX

Time available:
    I'm usually available from 6:20 AM UK time, to 23:00 PM UK time, I'm an internet marketeer so I have to be available at all times either on my phone or laptop/detskop.

Well first of all, I'm an active player in the League of Legends community, I play the game as much as I can fit into my schedule. I'm currently gold 5 and raising, so I know a thing or two about the game which is a benefit. I always read the lores and I know a lot about the game. My English is good, I'm a super staff on the big forum cpaelites.com and I have made a lot of money online. I own three big websites which I am happy to give out to anyone that asks for them.

Sure thing, I would like this very much, I need to learn what my role as an editor is before I get started.

Regards
    LinX

EUW: ENIIIGMA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Lol WIKI editor application

Name: Daniel

Time available: 4-11 pm Weekdays / Weekends all day (PST)

Reasons you should get this position: I enjoy League of Legends very much and am always up to date with the latest patches/release/anything e-sport related. I am also organized and usually grammatically correct.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast