Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    LoL Wiki Editor Position Application

Name: Harpoon

Time available: 3-4 hours on weekdays, 5 hours on weekends.

Reasons you should get this position: I love League of Legends and am quite experienced with the physics of the game. I also have a good understanding of the strategic side of things within the game, and I'm quite knowledgeable when it comes to summoner spells, runes, champions, skins, sales, World Championship teams and more. Ultimately, I have a passion for expressing my love for LoL through many ways, and being part of a group creating and editing a Wiki for the game is one of them.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Even though it's compulsory to complete a 30 day trial, I would've been happy to complete the trial even if it wasn't a requirement.

I look forward to contributing to the MPGH LoL Wiki soon. Thanks for your consideration in advance!
    Last edited by Harpoon.; 11-07-2013 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Name: Dreamer

Time available: 4-11 pm Monday-Friday, Saturday - Sunday 24 hours (PST)

Reasons you should get this position: When it comes to League of Legends, I'm quite experienced when it comes to maps, champions, guides, builds, etc. When I play League of Legends with new champions, I immediately find new ways (builds/guides) for the champions or if it's a new game mode, I'll usually know a lot about what comes out before quite a few people. I have a lot of time on my hands to play League and do this wiki and my english is quite great. I also feel as if the wiki needs someone like me to fulfill one of the positions to be editor and hopefully I'll be able to be one of the many editors that will provide tips and tricks for all and such more. As to when it comes to receive given tasks, I'll be willing to do them anytime I'm assigned and will do it as neat and as fast as I can or in the given time. I'll make sure to always keep the wiki up to date along with others or myself alone and I have many plans for this job. Uploading pictures and things like that I am good at. If I can't find a picture or bump into a problem similar to that I'll ask if I can make my own due to me being a photo editor along with photoshop, gimp and other programs. I also hope to give the page some design if possible and hopefully give the best tips and guides on everyone's favorite champions and such more. Thank you for reading and taking me into consideration and I'm willing to do the trial.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Application Format for League of Legends Wiki Editor Job
    Name: Jason Tran

Time available: 4PM - 12AM on Weekdays. Before 4PM, I have school and the time it takes to get home. Weekends - 12PM to 12AM, depending on the time I wake up. I'm not so sure about how busy I am right now because I'm now free of exams! WOO!

Reasons you should get this position: The reasons I should get this position is because I speak fluent English. I am in the top English class in my partially selective high school. I've been playing League of Legends for just a little over a year, I am pretty experienced with almost everything. I am on League of Legends everyday, if not, then I'm on at least 30 hours each week spending that time spectating games. I don't play that much only when friends invite me to their games. If I'm doing something wrong, I would like you to criticise me because I love learning new things. Just make sure you aren't toxic like some of the League Community while criticising me.
    If you guys would like me to use American spelling while editing the Wiki page, I don't mind that either

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Sure, why not?

Thanks

• Name: Will
    • Time available: 3:30PM - 1:30AM GMT on weekdays and all day on the weekends.
    • Reasons you should get this position: I have been an avid League of Legends player for more than a year now. I know the ins and outs of the game due to the fact that I've not only brought one account up to level thirty, but I've also levelled one all the way up for a friend who does not have the time to play other than the odd ranked game every few days. With my experience out of the way, let's move on to my knowledge of English. I've been reading and writing at an above average level since I started school. This natural talent for the language likely came from my book enthusiasts of parents. My father is the proud owner of in excess of 1000 books. It is this natural talent that gave me the capability to achieve an A* in my English GCSE and it is this natural talent, combined with my love for league of legends, that gives me the capability to be an editor of the League of Legends wiki.
    • Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would gladly complete a thirty day trial before I was given the position.

Last edited by Cynic; 11-19-2013 at 04:40 PM.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/cynic.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Marcelo Alves

Time available: Everyday, most of the time, i live in brazil though soo my timezone may be a little different.

Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing league of legends for three years, i like to think that i have a good knowledge about the game and i would love to help in anyways i can

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? I would love to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Name
    Jonathan
    Time available
    Almost everyday!
    Reasons you should get this position
    The wiki page for LoL is too dense, I'll be able to feed it with more information.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?
    Can't say no, can I?

Back after 3 years. Say hi if we were friends.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Application format:

• Name: Jason
    • Time available: At night ( Weekdays ) Whole day ( Weekends ) [ Time in GMT +8 ]
    • Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing League of Legends since the start of its beta and after playing a few tournaments around in my region, it gave me a great knowledge about the game. Knowing how to play almost all the champions in game helped me alot in looking for the most comfortable champion that I prefer. I would be able to keep the wiki up to date with my amount of knowledge towards this game. I can speak 2 languages fluently which would be English and Chinese.
    • Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? It would be good as it would test me out.

Last edited by sageeeefive; 11-25-2013 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Timing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Markus H.
    Time able to spent: Mo-Fr 4pm. to 9pm Weekends 2pm. to 10pm.
    Why recruit me?
    I studied journalism at the university of luxembourg and can count on about 5 years job-experience at a german newspaper (on of the axel-springer sub-companies).
    My english is, if you consider the fact, that i'm native german speaker, pretty well, but of course not comparable to a american native speaker.
    I'm willing to provide the wiki by the time with a german translation.
    My League of Legends knowledge: Playing in PBE and on EUW since S2, i also have some experience in scripting autocasters etc for bol.

And last but not least im willing to complete the 30 day trail, to verify my abilities, if needed.

Kind Regards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Name: Timmy Truong

Time available: 8AM-12PM PST Weekends

Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing league for 2 years with a lot of experience and examining these hacks for quite a while. I speak fluent English and have great knowledge on all the champions.

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor?
    Sure If you guys really want me too

Thanks
    Name: Ryan
    Time available: 40+ Hours a week
    Reasons you should get this position: I have already held this position for crossfire, I was a writer for MPGH News, and I am very interested in League. I have a few accounts, and know how to play the game - and how to explain it too. I would be a great addition to the team.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Is there any other way haha? Yes I will.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Name: Sky
    Time available: All day!
    Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing league since Season 2, I enjoy League very much ,I shoutcast often, and I keep updated with info on new champions since I am in the PBE.
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? YES!
    ~Sky Productions~
    [IMG]https://i723.photobucke*****m/albums/ww238/samantha1992_1/Kingdom_Hearts-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i232.photobucke*****m/albums/ee99/Kanna330/Kingdom%20Hearts/Kingdom_Hearts_II___Hearts_by_ren3.jpg[/IMG] Yeah I'm a KH fan <3

Thanks
    Name: Branden Martin
    Time Available: College student, Basically all day every day.
    Reasons: I have a very good understanding of the game, I have almost 1000 wins, I'm a native English speaking residing in the fridge known as Michigan.
    Trial: Of course.
    Last edited by Razeknik; 01-25-2014 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Name: Vien Truong
    Time available: Weekends: 12 am - 10 pm Regular Days: 4 pm - 9 pm
    Reasons you should get this position: I've got nothing but spare time and I just want to do something useful, even if it's online. I speak English, Vietnamese, Filipino/Tagalog. I play league of legends almost everyday <-- I don't really know if you guys care about if your good at league of legends or not but just to be safe
    Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Yup

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Application
    Name: Jiggy Go

Time Available: 4:00pm-11:00pm on weekdays and Anytime on weekends

Reasons You Should Get This Position: I have been playing League of Legends since Season II and I have great knowledge about the game. I also would like to help people get better info on this game to become a better player so that no one gets left behind!

Do you wish to complete a 30 trial, before getting Editor? Sure! I mean why not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Name:
    Hauk Olaussen

Time Available:
    Everyday

Reason I shold get this position:
    Well, I have played League of Legends since the end of 2012 and I love it. I have played in every single LAN in my city and in Oslo (Capital of Norway). I know almost everything there is to this game. I am very known to the English language, because Norwegian is not a very known language. I have helped other Wiki sites before, so I know what I am doing. I am fully aware with the current game status and I can analyse how a certain patch will affect the gameplay. I know I can help others to understand this game, and I would love to help. I can play every lane in the game. I like ADC best though. I have written a guide on how to play Ezreal HERE I know how all the champions in the game, and how they are played. I watch all the LCS and MLG games. I am very patient and can help even the biggest Newbies to get really good.

Do you wish to complete a 30 day trial, before getting editor? Yes. I would love to show myself worthy enough to get this status.

Thank you for reading this and thanks for your consideration in advance. When do we know who got the status? @Darvin93
    Last edited by iHate™; 02-14-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    Hit the thanks/rep button if I helped you in any way

Click HERE if you want to earn $150 every day!

Add me on skype HERE
    I may got what you want

Animals don't have gods. They are smarter than that!
    - Ronnie Snow

Donator Since: 16-2-2014

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast