Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Hacks Increases Sensery in your Brain?!

Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills? Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!

What do you guys (or gals) thinks.

Post a comments of what you think or counterfight this theory.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 08-20-2009 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Don't spam the fucking thread. Post sometime creative and contructive to the idea like a mature person.

Or leave.

Your choice.

Thanks
    you mean using the wall hack and not using it trains your reflexes? o.0
    [IMG]https://i359.photobucke*****m/albums/oo37/Wimplicity/agentelmosiggy.png[/IMG]

Siggy made by me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I'm not done, this was typed really quick and I have to leave soon.

What I am saying, when you take away the wallhack the brain should 'know' someone behind a wall or around a corner because the brain was squeezed and tested with the wallhack. So, your flexes and instincts should be higher.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Hmm. Maybe wall hacks and chams. But speed hack no.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is somewhat true. I stopped hacking somewhere in August, and I was pretty darn good.

But then again, the BEST way to play well, is to practice. Preferbly without hacks.

Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

my ign is Deathlygaze , im not that nub with a video on utube, he probably just stole my name.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    After hacking, forever and never playing legit than trying to play legit, I found myself a lot more aware of the surrondings and able to react better when someone is coming around the corner and sometimes almost know their there without any sound or visual evidence.

So hacking may indeed increase sensory in your brain.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ur rite!! i have a aimbot and i tried to play witout it and 50% of mi kills were headshots

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    i believe u are correct but is more of a i know ppl are there cuz thats where they
    always are with a wall hack u know and see where they are with out it u still know where
    they are just becuz mast gamers copy what the one before them did
    and about the aim bot i think u are 100% correct i was using a aim bot in CF and i went back to playing CA and i have aim bot like aim even though i don't hack i still come to this forum for stimulating conversation like this
    [IMG]https://i546.photobucke*****m/albums/hh417/doperthief/ZeroxHalo.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Think if is as riding a bike. When you first started riding your bike you started out with training wheels. But, when you got used to the feel of the bike you removed them. The hacks are similar to training wheels, while the normal bike is legit. If you play with hacks (Like the Wallhack) you are actually training yourself. The problem to this is that somepeople never get off the training wheels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Interesting. With wallhack, your brain does remember hiding spots and patterns and such, however, it's a little weird on the first round without them.

With aimbot, your skills just sort of die... lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just makes you more cautious. It's pretty cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yea but after u use it alot u have no friking idea where people are thats wat heppening to me and i dont know what to do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    yes this is somewhat true i use win xp sp3 and i dont have any hacks that work ive noticed in the last month my kdr has gotten higher from .60 to 1.83 anyway i noticed i prefire alot now and i dont just walk around the corner i sidestep around the corner ready to fire the last game i played my score was 36 kills and 6 deaths
    i only used wallhack/chams nothing else i would love to use a no recoil hack but i think they are all patched for xp
    so yeah your right your brain is a little more active when using wallhacks but when you turn them off your brain stays active and you move as if you are using the hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Yes that is right, after thinking about it I got my friend Setz to come over from work. Crack open two cans of beer and play Combat Arms. My goal is not to use hacks, his goal is to abuse them. So after a while, even though he've beaten me. I played almost close as he is. The question remain is: Does Wallhack increases your brain sensery system; allowing you to 'know' or 'guess' that the other person is there. I'm not talking about looking at a doorway 20 times. I am talking about you happen to understands and know a person there.

The idea is simple: When using wallhack a lot, you know the human brain on the other side, so you should know how to move and reflect. It might not always be sucessful but none the less effective. It might also increases your effective and reflexes as soon as you see an enemy.

What I am saying is, take away the wallhack and the brain might saved the data.

Aimbot, the aimbot does the aiming for you. Take that away and you'll be scared to shoot. Now, what if you tried aiming..like an aimbot. I was playing a game and I was jerking my mouse very quickly to the head. Or smoothly but quickly to it like a smooth aimbot. I got a lot of kills? Does acting like an aimbot helps? Maybe!

What do you guys (or gals) thinks.

Post a comments of what you think or counterfight this theory.
    Before using a wallhack I was like a .65 kdr, now I'm like a .95. Quite a big difference.

[img]https://************.com/sig/017/hiyohihi.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/Killzone.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i684.photobucke*****m/albums/vv206/hihi2111/MPGHHitsugayasig.jpg[/IMG]

mpgh.net/freeVIP

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast