Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks

Anti-Anti-Macro dCSuper Macro

i will release another APSuper Macro soon, it will be named Anti-Anti-Macro dCSuper Macro, that pass thru the Anti-Macro thing

btw those that make macro, if you haven't found out how to pass thru it it mean that you only took the source code of someone, then compiled then released.

i did said i will release a macro once the ''anti-Macro'' patch will be added and i will cya soon

Video:
    Last edited by Predator; 09-20-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ok can't wait
    0 Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice!! Can't wait for it!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I wub u fr3ddy11 :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i will release another APSuper Macro soon, it will be named Anti-Anti-Macro dCSuper Macro, that pass thru the Anti-Macro thing

btw those that make macro, if you haven't found out how to pass thru it it mean that you only took the source code of someone, then compiled then released.

i did said i will release a macro once the ''anti-Macro'' patch will be added and i will cya soon
    Interesting .....................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Niice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Lol, was thinking of making an own mouse driver, but okay ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

I WOULD RATHER JUST WAIT FOR CCMAN32 TO POST A REAL HACK !
    THAT OR JUST GET A VIP IF HE DON'T COME THROUGH HONESTLY MACROS ARE NOOB !
    maybe Shadow will make an AVA hack also
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-20-2013 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I WOULD RATHER JUST WAIT FOR CCMAN32 TO POST A REAL HACK !
    THAT OR JUST GET A VIP IF HE DON'T COME THROUGH HONESTLY MACROS ARE NOOB !
    maybe Shadow will make an AVA hack also
    the point its to show at aeria/redduck to stop being to stupid with their little shit, i personally never used a macro so
    ohh and btw i do not allow leechers to post in my thread so reply if you want, i am not going to read it.

ohhhh btw a macro isn't a hack, hope you learned something
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 09-20-2013 at 03:55 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I never called a macro a hack .I did say they are noob though , why don't you try making A real hack instead of acting like a wanna be big shot ? Andlastly as i showed once before you have leeched things also .... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...52434380,d.dmg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    I never called a macro a hack .I did say they are noob though , why don't you try making A real hack instead of acting like a wanna be big shot ? Andlastly as i showed once before you have leeched things also .... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...52434380,d.dmg
    i know that i said i wouldn't read it but it was too hard,

gimme that proof that i leeched, would like to see it

and btw you have some little problem here, since AeriaAVA has his own hack, and i also do, and i am a part of a team so talking about our hack team, we did showed the function that everyone took right after (h07 talked about someone that did years ago but he was the only that knew it and without proof, so i cannot fix on that), we were even before ********* to get Speedhack, antikick, weapon spawn, battle item, roundskip, endgame and all the other shiit in order it was like this

************** Team then Un****Bot then the little UC team, and as i said i have my own hack as people in my team has their own.

ohh was going to miss that, our hack is the best including all hack that aren't solo private (since nobody except the coder know it) evne those in other version AVA and that since over 8month, so maybe You should stop leeching and make your own hack.
    another fact is that Un****Bot has only 20-30% of all the weapon (for spawn) we got, the UC team had under 40%, ccman used to be close with an 90% and thats all

also yes our Hack is way better than Un****Bot one, but be sure to read that i didn't said that we were better then uNrEaL, he would probatly be really close to us or even have a better if he wouldn't had stop updating his AVA Hack function

we also have the Best SF2 Hack.

the only purpose on the release of that macro is because i did said that i would release a macro that will pass thru the Anti-Macro patch, and since i am not a liar like some that we will not name, i did it, out of that even when i was releasing the other version, i never used my or any macro.

so btw i am still waiting on the ''proof'' that i leeched
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    i know that i said i wouldn't read it but it was too hard,

gimme that proof that i leeched, would like to see it

and btw you have some little problem here, since AeriaAVA has his own hack, and i also do, and i am a part of a team so talking about our hack team, we did showed the function that everyone took right after (h07 talked about someone that did years ago but he was the only that knew it and without proof, so i cannot fix on that), we were even before ********* to get Speedhack, antikick, weapon spawn, battle item, roundskip, endgame and all the other shiit in order it was like this

************** Team then Un****Bot then the little UC team, and as i said i have my own hack as people in my team has their own.

ohh was going to miss that, our hack is the best including all hack that aren't solo private (since nobody except the coder know it) evne those in other version AVA and that since over 8month, so maybe You should stop leeching and make your own hack.
    another fact is that Un****Bot has only 20-30% of all the weapon (for spawn) we got, the UC team had under 40%, ccman used to be close with an 90% and thats all

also yes our Hack is way better than Un****Bot one, but be sure to read that i didn't said that we were better then uNrEaL, he would probatly be really close to us or even have a better if he wouldn't had stop updating his AVA Hack function

we also have the Best SF2 Hack.

the only purpose on the release of that macro is because i did said that i would release a macro that will pass thru the Anti-Macro patch, and since i am not a liar like some that we will not name, i did it, out of that even when i was releasing the other version, i never used my or any macro.

so btw i am still waiting on the ''proof'' that i leeched
    dayum i actua;;y read all that. and meh unreal spawner is boring . my buds make me jealous with their new shit and flaming knifes -_- .
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you know what would be funny.. if some A** hole took your webdomain before u can make it XD
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38

25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :

AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I have already posted the links to the things you leeched on here like 15 times And you have seen them why would I have to post them again for you ? there where 3 hacks you leeched all in cheat engine . gun adder you did not create it you just leeched it . uav we dang sure know you did not make that and there was a third i cant recall off the top of my head don't matter . You like to be a hypocrite though apbot is no amazing feat never seemed to work right "buggy ass hell" all leeched au3 code anyhow to your definition of the word . You like to belittle members like ccman and just about all the others on here .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    lol the old spawner was made with unreals sdk a new one is needed now since it just not there this sounds like hogwash to me
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 09-21-2013 at 07:06 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast