Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Post How to make a Hacked client simple **With Pictures**

Hello and I am tsj9834, and I made the hacked client Haxit for Hexxit. I am here to show you all how to make a simple client(with pictures and noob friendly). Maybe even the skidders out there will learn something from this. If you have downloaded eclipse skip step 1 and if you have downloaded MCP skip step 2. P.S. Secret code is in the insturctions/pictures so look hard.
    I know there is already a tutorial stuck up here /|\ but this one is different because it is Noob friendly. When i say noob i mean someone who hasn't even started to code. Enjoy

Step 1
    Download Eclipse the official download page is here.
    For Windows the download should look like this:

For mac the download should look like this:

Download your appropriate download for your mac or windows computer.

Step 2
    Download MCP for minecraft (the latest version) I wont keep this updated for 1.6.4 just for 1.6.2 the wiki for MCP is here.
    Scroll down the download section looks like this:

click on the download icon located under "File".

Step 3
    After you download the file create a folder on your desktop if your on windows then open the zip, if your on a mac download it then drag to desktop then open it. For mac users a folder called MCP xxx will pop up that is what we are going to be using for the rest of the time. Example (with my mac) on how it should look like:

and in the folder:

Step 4
    Now we Decompile Minecraft for macs type in cd (folder drag here) then hit enter. Then in the same terminal type in sh (drag decompile.sh here) then hit enter. DONT FORGET THERE ARE SPACES BETWEEN THE CD AND SH BEFORE YOU DRAG ANYTHING MAKE SURE THERE IS A SPACE.
    Step 5
    Now we set up Eclipse to run with MCP like this but with a /eclipse at the end (sorry forgot about that):
    [hr]
    Step 5
    Now we go to the java file we need to edit. (follow the pictures):

Now we import the keyboard with the other imports:

Now we Make a private boolean called keyStates in the "{ }" under the imports:

Now we find public guiIngame(Minecraft minecraft) and we add in a new boolean:

Next we Go in and make our Keystates boolean:

then write a else statement at this location:

Step 6
    Lastly, I'll show you how to have a drawstring and a keybind. Other than that that the rest is up to you:

If this helped at all reply and give some feedback and tell me if I left out anything. (I already posted this on Flycoder's forum)
    Last edited by tsj9834; 09-24-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by tsj9834 View Post
    Maybe even the skidders out there will learn something from this.
    Yes, they will but these are bad habits (Granted the tutorial I made back then was horrible. I need to redo mine) that new people should not get into the habit of using. At least, using a similar method you would call an external class and put the GUI code in there to make it easier to read on your part. Optimally, you would create a hook of GuiIngame or something similar from Minecraft.java and render your code from that hook.

I know there is already a tutorial stuck up here /|\ but this one is different because it is Noob friendly. When i say noob i mean someone who hasn't even started to code.
    It's the same thing but harder to follow and on a mac.

Thanks
    Uhh you kinda just took the Manifest tutorial and only did like the first video of it. Not really a hacked client without hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post

Yes, they will but these are bad habits (Granted the tutorial I made back then was horrible. I need to redo mine) that new people should not get into the habit of using. At least, using a similar method you would call an external class and put the GUI code in there to make it easier to read on your part. Optimally, you would create a hook of GuiIngame or something similar from Minecraft.java and render your code from that hook.

It's the same thing but harder to follow and on a mac.

I'm trying to get them to learn the basics before they learn the more complicated stuff... And yea yours is better to some degree i just thought a more visual method with pictures would make them learn faster (its how i am learning C++ right now for college credit).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I'm trying to get them to learn the basics before they learn the more complicated stuff... And yea yours is better to some degree i just thought a more visual method with pictures would make them learn faster (its how i am learning C++ right now for college credit).
    I thought that too when I made my tutorial. Looking back, that was a bad excuse. Good luck with your C++ btw, I'm taking VB for credit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by LordPankake View Post

I thought that too when I made my tutorial. Looking back, that was a bad excuse. Good luck with your C++ btw, I'm taking VB for credit.
    we should team up and help each-other (by help each-other i mean help me ) reading the C++ book is almost impossible to do...unlike the java one...

Thanks
    Thanks for this, I actually decided to join these forums when i saw that LordPancake released his source for obsidian client.
    The pictures help, as the youtube tutorials are never straight to the coding.
    Good luck with your VB and C++, I enjoy both languages.
    Anyway, keep up the good work and tutorials!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    >Basics
    >Not even proper Java

If they really wanted to learn how to make a client, they'd learn Java *FIRST* (The Java™ Tutorials), then they'd be able to figure it out on their own. But why people don't do that, I'd love to know...