Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Call of Duty: Ghosts Preorder (Steam Gift)

Price: 43$ (Subject to change)

I can get as many as you want. If you are interested, there is a 1 hour waiting time, as I have to get you the game.

Rules (READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE):
    1 - Paypal only
    2 - You go first (unless you are really trusted)
    3 - You will send it as gift option (Friends and family option) and you will cover the fees. If you dont cover the fees I will send you the money back
    4 - On the gift note, you will add your profile link, and your Steam ID (which I will tell you myself). If you dont do this I will send you the money back

Add me on STEAM, not on Skype! I know that if you are an interested buyer you will add me on Steam, there is no reason to add me on Skype because I need your Steam to send you the game.

Please only add me if you are paying via paypal, I do not accept trades.

I have over 250 reputation on another website where I sell the same thing. If you want to know my reputation there, I can also send you the link to it.
    I have 10 pages of reputation on my Steam account and my account is 3 years old.
    Last edited by lugia 4000; 09-25-2013 at 04:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lugia 4000 View Post
    Price: 43$ (Subject to change)

I can get as many as you want. If you are interested, there is a 1 hour waiting time, as I have to get you the game.

Rules (READ BEFORE YOU PURCHASE):
    1 - Paypal only
    2 - You go first (unless you are really trusted)
    3 - You will send it as gift option (Friends and family option) and you will cover the fees. If you dont cover the fees I will send you the money back
    4 - On the gift note, you will add your profile link, and your Steam ID (which I will tell you myself). If you dont do this I will send you the money back

Add me on STEAM, not on Skype! I know that if you are an interested buyer you will add me on Steam, there is no reason to add me on Skype because I need your Steam to send you the game.

Please only add me if you are paying via paypal, I do not accept trades.

I have over 250 reputation on another website where I sell the same thing. If you want to know my reputation there, I can also send you the link to it.
    I have 10 pages of reputation on my Steam account and my account is 3 years old.
    Just saying reputation from other sites does not apply to this site so no use with that. You are best off to give a vouch copy to a trusted member.
    SOCIAL ENGINEERING SECTION! - FREE EBOOKS AND METHODS! CLICK ME

THANK ME
    And be thankful that you thanked me
    Im so wise

Send me a PM or at me on skype
    Skype - theretardedpig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post

Just saying reputation from other sites does not apply to this site so no use with that. You are best off to give a vouch copy to a trusted member.
    Agreed with 9 posts and no vouches you will get basically zero sales without a vouch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by tylersel View Post
    Agreed with 9 posts and no vouches you will get basically zero sales without a vouch.
    I do appreciate the feedback but theres no way im going to supply a 60 dollar steam game as a vouch copy. Id rather be selling on other websites then.
    I also have a vouch on this website but in another store thread. Anyways its the buyers decision.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by lugia 4000 View Post
    I do appreciate the feedback but theres no way im going to supply a 60 dollar steam game as a vouch copy. Id rather be selling on other websites then.
    I also have a vouch on this website but in another store thread. Anyways its the buyers decision.
    Well if you change you're mind and give him something of lesser value ect. I suggest giving it to someone like @rejected that is extremely trusted.