Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Daily Art! Day 4

Used some Topaz, but listened to some people that I look up too around the forums and only used it to enhance my tag. I lowered the opacity on the layers. Also kept the three rules in mind while I was making the tag rather than creating a false depth at the end of my signature.

I used 0 C4D's or other resources. Just render and brushes, and one, I repeat one layer of topaz with 40% opacity.

Hopefully the people I look up too will like it!

I know I do.

[IMG]https://i776.photobucke*****m/albums/yy48/pathogenes/PATHOGENTRIDENT_zps11ed92b2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I don't know man, that Topaz is pretty glaringly obvious, but maybe that's the monitor I'm using atm.

Also what do you mean rule of thirds? The focal is pretty much dead center

Not trying to bash on your work though, just wanna understand your process more.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well from the background to all the way up the image, I was making sure some splashes cross over certain parts and some don't. I made sure that I blurred my background by itself early on.

I used a glossy splatter brush on a clipping mask, on the back first, with higher splashes, with a soft blur.
    Then I used smaller ones in the front of the signature on sharpen.

I hid my render, applied image, topaz that one layer of the masks to add the effect that ice shards and water were splashing off. Went over and turned the opacity down to 40%, then I edited around the certain parts from before making sure the still crossed over and still didn't.

But thank you for your input and I don't think you are bashing me, well at least I hope not knowing that if I was a experienced graphic artist I wouldn't bash someone his is still new to it. I would try my best to help them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I don't know man, that Topaz is pretty glaringly obvious, but maybe that's the monitor I'm using atm.

Also what do you mean rule of thirds? The focal is pretty much dead center

Not trying to bash on your work though, just wanna understand your process more.
    No it's not your monitor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by pathogen_ View Post
    Well from the background to all the way up the image, I was making sure some splashes cross over certain parts and some don't. I made sure that I blurred my background by itself early on.

I used a glossy splatter brush on a clipping mask, on the back first, with higher splashes, with a soft blur.
    Then I used smaller ones in the front of the signature on sharpen.

I hid my render, applied image, topaz that one layer of the masks to add the effect that ice shards and water were splashing off. Went over and turned the opacity down to 40%, then I edited around the certain parts from before making sure the still crossed over and still didn't.

But thank you for your input and I don't think you are bashing me, well at least I hope not knowing that if I was a experienced graphic artist I wouldn't bash someone his is still new to it. I would try my best to help them.
    Just letting you know that isn't the rule of thirds. You're talking about basic background, middle ground and foreground. Rule of thirds is about placement, say shifting the focal to the right.

This is rule of thirds.

https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ox-d4pba52.png

Ig uess you kinda have it with the chicks head being top center but that's not the aim of the theory.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST